Holidays/vacations?
  • Has anyone got any plans for hols/vacations this year?

We ate going to Weymouth camping for a week along with my mum and dad in July - I cant wait!!! We just bought a humongous new tent so will hopefully be more cozy than last year :)

We also have a weekend away planned meeting up with some friends of ours off a metallica forum for a huge 'metallibash' where all the members of the forum meet up and get drunk and raise money for charity! There will also be a guitar hero competition but i suck at that so my money is on chris!
  • lol...do i always have to be the first one to reply your threads every time?

ok...i wanted to go to Iran but...i've changed my mind..lol...don't like to travel too much
  • Well i love to travel - but i HATE flying!!!! I love areoplanes they intrigue me and i love going to manchester airport and watching them taking off nad landing but the actual process of getting on one of the things makes me feel physically sick

Thats why we holiday in the UK
  • i went to UAE once....but it's kind of expensive on everything
    and i don't liket o get out of my country...cuz i go out with some friends...
  • My wide and I just got back from a 3 day vacation at a seaside town called Santa Cruz (California, USA). We are going to Reno, Nevada next weekend, and again to Santa Cruz 4 weeks after that.

We are talking about going to Las Vegas in August, and we will probably make it to Santa Cruz again when we get back from Las Vegas.

We are also planning trip to Universal Studios in September, and we also have a 3-day horror film-festival that we are going to attend in October in San Francisco.

In case anyone is wondering, we drive to all these places....I HATE flying with a passion. There is just something about being strapped into a long tube full of rocket fuel whizzing away at 30,000 feet that I do not enjoy in the least.
  • I HATE flying with a passion. There is just something about being strapped into a long tube full of rocket fuel whizzing away at 30,000 feet that I do not enjoy in the least.[/QUOTE]

LoL i feel the same way :D
    thats the reason we stay in the UK
    we are going up to filey in north yorkshire to stay in a static for four days it should be fun with a four year old and when it comes a one month old baby.
    i will be lucky if i last four days ;)
  • one month old!!?? congrtulations!!!

Glad im not the only one terrified of the evil machines!!
  • Some time in the next year or so, the Mrs. and I will be jumping the pond to hit up jolly ol' for some premmy matches as well as Spain and Italy. Maybe even take in a Wigan match.:devilish:
  • No summer hols for us this year, we have booked 3 weeks in Canada for Christmas, staying with my Sister-In-Law and her husband and 3 kids.

Hopefully it will SNOW!!!!!!!

We went to Sweden a few years ago for Christmas and it was the first time in about 20 years it didn't snow on Christmas Day, put 4 feet of snow down 3 days after we left!!! LOL!

So roll on December.
  • Dan E Staff said:
    Some time in the next year or so, the Mrs. and I will be jumping the pond to hit up jolly ol' for some premmy matches as well as Spain and Italy. Maybe even take in a Wigan match.:devilish:

Oh my god dan how cool!!!!!!!!!!! PLese give us a shout if you decide to come this far over!!!!!