• Do you have any pets?

We have 3 gerbils - Kimi, Massa and Alonso. Named after the formula 1 drivers obviously!!

We used to have fish when we lived in the old house but unfortunatly dont have the room for them in this flat
  • Yo...jane let me start my reply with congragolation :

congragolations for being the first member to ask thousends of quastions
    about real life...lol

as for your quastion: i have a canari bird it's cute you know
  • Pets....do I have pets....oh, a few....

Let's see,

1. Black Labrador

2. 4 cats

3. Several fish

...and.....what else....oh yeah, I've been involved with these for years (yes, it is my side business):

Slither Factory
  • see you have lots of pets...!!...do you have a ZOO out side your house?!! lol
  • fish and a dog i can deal with cats and snakes im not very keen on!!!!
  • I have two dogs (both of them beagles). Tifa: who's ten years old and Maddie: who's three. They're a pretty good pack, although Maddie doesn't like to use her nose (which I find sad for a dog like a beagle)

The other pet I have is my sister's cat Sneaky, who rules over the whole house. She's about ten years old and even though I'm not keen on cats I am actually very impressed with how friendly she's become.
  • N.O.B said:
    ...do you have a ZOO out side your house?!! lol

LOL...no.

They are all housed in a very secure (close-circuit monitors, alarms & reinforced locks) and climate-controlled garage.
  • I have 1 dog. His names Dog. He's a mongrel, half german shepard and half bull-terrior and all bad atitude....for a dog.

He's pretty old, but very young at heart and that's the side of him I don't like. He was originally my aunt's boyfriends dog but when he left her I took care of him.
    He's been in countless fights with other dogs, cats, neigbours, cars, even porcupines. Lots of scars, below the eye, nose half missing, and deep scar on left hind leg. Got his balls cut off too.
    Have to chain him up pretty much all the time.
    But he's a good dog. never hurt a child. or family members.
  • I have 1 dog. His names Dog.

do you mean dogg...freak?....lol

not making a joke about you....for that i'm not gonna call you freak...i'll call you

messenger...that's ok with ya?....
  • Sounds like he has lots of character messenger!!!
  • who? me or messenger are talking to? (chating actually...lol)
  • I think Jane was chatting to me...call it a hunch.
    And Jane come to think of it, yeah he does have quite the character heh.

And Messenger would do just fine but don't freak out about calling me Freak either. That word just reminds me of this:

So I'll take that as a compliment.
  • ok...but why do i fell stupid?!....oh yeah i know why

that becuse i have like 22 fishs & didn't taalk about them...lol
  • yeah messenger i was chatting to you!!

My mum and dad have a dog - a terrier called Larry and she is 12 this year - mad as a box of frogs but soooooo full of attitude and personality!! She has been ill recently and was a big shock to the system for us as she stil acts like a pup!
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    yeah messenger i was chatting to you!!

My mum and dad have a dog - a terrier called Larry and she is 12 this year - mad as a box of frogs but soooooo full of attitude and personality!! She has been ill recently and was a big shock to the system for us as she stil acts like a pup!

The dog is a total lunatic!! She the "3rd" daughter & get treated better than Jane or her sister Kate. It's great to see Larry on Xmas day, you just wet yourself laughing (and she ate one of my presents!!!!)

Share the same gerbils as Jane, had 2 before them & missed them so much. Totaly different from these 3. You could do anything with them and the would wink in happiness, sit on your shoulder & watch TV. The new 3 are pure evil, Massa just wants to escape & run wild, Alonso has attitude & keeps biting me, Kimi is buffing up by running 24/7 in the wheel
  • Black cat named Sweet Pea and 20 cows and 2 bulls named Sammy and Baily
  • Dan E Staff said:
    Black cat named Sweet Pea and 20 cows and 2 bulls named Sammy and Baily

dont forget my donkey!!
  • The donkey has a new home, he is a guard donkey at a wildlife rehab facility.....yes I said guard donkey...they are really good at fending off predatory animals so he is guarding sheep and rams on the mend.:D
  • aww yeay for the donkey!!!
  • Sorry guys, no pets, i can't control my two daughters never mind animals!!!!
  • well i have 1 yellow lab,9 cats,5 birds,lots of fish,and one gineipig.
    the birds are
    2 cokatilles
    2love birds
    and one pain in the butt quaker parriot
  • 1 German Shepard Kita (Key ta don't ask about the spelling but that is how it is pronounced)
    3 cats: Cloe, Julie, and Kowalski,Julie is a tortoise shell calico and she is crazy.Cloe is the queen of the place and Kowalski, he is an actual scardy cat he would jump at the slightest sound yet he is the most adventurous he would disappear for days and come back full of stickers and weeds.
    And 1 rat: pixie.