Scheduled chat: Saturday, June 6, 2009
  • Our next AP chat session will be scheduled for this coming Saturday, June 6, 2009 @ 2:00pm PST, which translates to:

5:00pm EST
    10:00pm UK

It is hoped that members can make this scheduled chat and join in on the fun and socialize a bit.

Please RSVP if you plan on making this event!
  • May wind up being a tad late depending on what I happen to be doing earlier in the day but I will be there.
  • What happened to the chat on the 31st...i.e. tomorrow/today?

I can possibly make it since I'm closing that night...but it really all depends. It's the weekend before my finals week so I might have to ditch this one for the academia...otherwise I can kiss my admission to UCR goodbye.
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    What happened to the chat on the 31st...i.e. tomorrow/today?

Nothing Melinda...except it was for the 30th & not the 31st. LOL

Sorry you missed it, but hopefully you can make the next one...but school comes first...but we do hope to see you if at all possible.

HOWEVER, I am available anytime you would like to chat, drop me a line, set a date, and I will chit-chat with ya'! :)
  • Lucifer said:
    Nothing Melinda...except it was for the 30th & not the 31st. LOL

Well, blast. We'll see about the 6th then. School is my tunnel vision for the next two weeks, but hopefully I won't have too much to stress over.
  • I think I can make I really want to know what the site was like before I signed up.
  • Count me in, 10.00pm is much easier to be SOBER for............lol
  • We cant make it this week - Going to a tattoo convention in liverpool then having people round ours on sat night

Try to enjoy it without us though ;)
  • I'll be sure to stay clear of Bickershaw on Saturday then Jane, lots of Inked Scousers!!!!!!

(Only joking, enjoy!!)
  • I waiting. Me myself and the empty chatroom. Where are you guys?
  • Im in there now Mel
  • I was running a bit late due to a last minute invite for golf but I jumped in just now and nobody was there (Mel's ghost disappeared as I entered though). I'll be hiding in there for a bit yet if you're still online (and consider this an open invite to all other members that are online right now too ;) ).
  • Lucifer said:
    Our next AP chat session will be scheduled for this coming Saturday, June 6, 2009 @ 2:00pm PST, which translates to:

5:00pm EST
    10:00pm UK

It is hoped that members can make this scheduled chat and join in on the fun and socialize a bit.

Please RSVP if you plan on making this event!

Where exactly were you Lu? You ditched us.
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Where exactly were you Lu? You ditched us.

Yes, I know. We ended up picking up the Grandson at the last minute as our daughter got called in to work on her day off. We were en-route to and from during the scheduled chat time.

Hopefully we can all meet up next week...sorry all, but family comes first. :)