• hi im trying to figure out a game me and brother use to play on ps2 and i all can remeber is that it is a fighting game in a ring wit differnt charcters and the charcters could change into animals like there was the girl that had a school girl outfit i think and she change into a rabbit and then there was a alien and a white tiger and a yellow tiger and a panther thats all i can remeber
  • That sounds very much like the Bloody Roar series of games. I specifically remember the character Alicia who did transform into a rabbit in Bloody Roar 3.
  • sexxi_lady87 said:
    hi im trying to figure out a game me and brother use to play on ps2 and i all can remeber is that it is a fighting game in a ring wit differnt charcters and the charcters could change into animals like there was the girl that had a school girl outfit i think and she change into a rabbit and then there was a alien and a white tiger and a yellow tiger and a panther thats all i can remeber

I agree. Sounds like the Bloody Roar Series. There was no panther in the series but a leopard. Her name was Shina or Marvel in the Japanese version. She had a black outfit to wear in Bloody Roar 2 so she looked like a panther if you chose it.