Is Sony Ripping Us Off!!!!!!!!!
  • :mad: when i went into playstation store i looked through tons of games and saw a map pack for $14.99 and thats outragous i could send myself to havord with that and game demos TEN DOLLARS i like xbox's plan better $9.99 a month and buy stuff with microsort points that is cool!!!!
  • When you compare the points needed to get the same thing you actualy get ripped a bit more on the 360 because of paying for the online play. The same map on there is, what, 800 points? That's still $10 worth of points so you are paying the same thing- at least with the PS3 you deal with actual cash.
  • and game demos TEN DOLLARS

Game demo's $10 :eek:. I think you've got that one wrong, mate. May I ask which demo is $10?

And, I agree with Lyn. All factors factored in you are actually getting a better deal with the PS3. Besides, most prices for content is priced exactly the same as the xbox version. There would be no reason to price it higher.
  • jeter5770 said:
    :mad: when i went into playstation store i looked through tons of games and saw a map pack for $14.99 and thats outragous i could send myself to havord with that and game demos TEN DOLLARS i like xbox's plan better $9.99 a month and buy stuff with microsort points that is cool!!!!

Hmmm...interesting point I have to admit. After reading and rereading the post (no punctuation, no capitalization, spelling errors, etc.) I found this line particularly funny:

i could send myself to havord

Um...maybe you should try finishing high school first.