Playstation Home Sucks!!!!!!!!
  • First of all when you download the contents for it you loose 4GB of memory not including all the other downloads for it. When i got my 80GB ps3 i signed in and downloaded all the other crap, i mean thats all i would do then i checked my memory and i had 37GB left (not including games and music). And i owed $78.98 for some furniture,a pasma tv,a new map pack, and a new appartment. And if you are thinking of going on PS HOME then think not:mad:
  • First off, you would not "owe" any money at all. They give you some free furniture for your personal space (if you decide to use one). No one is forcing you to go into the mall and purchase the virtual items. As for the hard drive space issue, you should have expected that- 4 GB isn't that big of a deal considering the drive sizes out there now.

If you aren't liking it then I offer a suggestion- highlight it, hit triangle and select "delete".
  • jeter5770 said:
    First of all when you download the contents for it you loose 4GB of memory not including all the other downloads for it. When i got my 80GB ps3 i signed in and downloaded all the other crap, i mean thats all i would do then i checked my memory and i had 37GB left (not including games and music). And i owed $78.98 for some furniture,a pasma tv,a new map pack, and a new appartment. And if you are thinking of going on PS HOME then think not:mad:

You went and brought a load of premium content and are now moaning when you have a $80 bill!! :huh: Calculator?... That's your fault mate, not Sony's. I mean, did you know that there are items which you have to pay for if you choose to in home and in general??

And, what other things did you download to lose about 30gb of memory?? :confused:

And, i must admit, PlayStation Home isn't amazing at the moment. It's a good concept but it's got a LONG way to go before I deem it as a success, in my opinion. But still, it's free so why complain? ;)
  • Personally I am quite shocked at this.

How dare SONY charge you for what you purchased, the nerve of them! :huh:
  • Playstation Home is crap. If you don't like don't use.