• i just installed the playstation home update and now when i try to sign on it stalls at initializing and then says you have been signed out of the playstation network error. other connections are fine but continually fails to sign on PLEASE HELP:confused:
  • This sort of thing happened the last time they did a major update to Home- it most likely is simply their servers still trying to catch up to the demand for the update. Nothing that can be done other than try again another time.
  • Thanks 4 the quick reply! Now my whole system freezes when initializing comes up on the home logo!!:huh: I will wait a few days and hopefully be able check out the long awaited updates!!!:cool: Thanks again
  • I did also find another possible fix while surfing around. They suggested uninstalling Home and then re-install it. Don't worry about any Mall purchases, they are kept on your account so they will still be there.
  • So would I press triangle on playstation home logo and delete it? Sorry 4 bugging u LOL! Then will it give me the option to install?