• I wonder if anyone could help me solve my problem...mY PSP is dead .i accidentally deleted all the folders of the psp and now when i turn my psp on only the light goes on but in seconds it turns off again..anyone knows how can i solve it ??
  • I have a feeling you may need to contact Sony on this one, Alvaro. It's sounding like your PSP is "bricked".
  • And is there any other way of fixing it??i am really saad causeive heard yuo can fix it with a pandora battery or something like that but i dont know how..
    thank you
  • Hi your psp is BRICKED the only way's of fixing is talk to sony and pay them to recover it for you or if you have a psp2000 or psp1000 {not3000 or psp2000 mobov3} you need a magic mem and pandora battery so it will reboot on a firmware ofw or cfw
    PM me for further help and ill try to help and send you links
  • The "pandora battery" method is not guaranteed to work and is not recommended or endorsed by us. You would be safer with sending to Sony.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    The "pandora battery" method is not guaranteed to work and is not recommended or endorsed by us. You would be safer with sending to Sony.

AGREE with you, i just google his Question and thats what i found my self i now have psp phat with 6.00 firmware i love the ps store and remote play via internet to my ps3