Live chat - Nov. 7, 2009 @ 1:00pm PST.
  • Live chat - Nov. 7, 2009 @ 1:00pm PST.

Well, as how the last live chat seemed to get some of the members here involved, lets go ahead and do it again!

So come on fellow APIer's, grab that marker, put a big red circle around November 7, and plan on joining in the fun!! (Who knows, maybe we will get a poker game going as well.)

For your information, 1:00pm PST is:

4:00pm EST
    9:00pm (UK)
  • Haha oh shoot! We were supposed to have a livechat going on yesterday! Whoops! I'll just go to the next one. Let's hope I remember this time.
  • Count me in, will try to buy High Stakes Poker on PSN before then also...........
  • Haha oh shoot! We were supposed to have a livechat going on yesterday! Whoops! I'll just go to the next one. Let's hope I remember this time.

Yes, dang...we missed ya' too M! Hopefully we will see you this next go around though!

will try to buy High Stakes Poker on PSN before then also

....gonna' get it this weekend myself! :)
  • If I can, count me in.
  • B.I.G said:
    If I can, count me in.

You are a member of AP here, so YES, you most certainly can. Look forward to seeing you then B.I.G.!! :)
  • I'll be there! No chance of me forgetting since Lucifer is my hubby! ;)
  • Jackie_MC said:
    I'll be there! No chance of me forgetting since Lucifer is my hubby! ;)

Now thats something you don't hear every day.....lol

See ya there
  • Hmmm Jackie_MC, Wade_VC you two do think alike (or are just unimaginative :p) but anyways I'm gonna put a red square not a red circle (last time was a blue circle gotta keep it different ;) ) oh as for the poker game got a D on report card so my ps3 is gone 'til next report card and It seems I was a bit short on the funds needed to buy the poker game, checked last time I was on so won't be joining in....
  • Hmmm Jackie_MC, Wade_VC you two do think alike (or are just unimaginative

Uh yeah, we do think alike and those are our name initials and our PSN ID's. I have long ago stopped trying to come up with "Imaginative" names or identities.
  • I know I was just kidding...
  • The beers are on ice, the pizza is in the fridge, see ya all tomorrow.

And Wade, no stalking Red now.................
  • pokerdon said:
    The beers are on ice, the pizza is in the fridge, see ya all tomorrow.

And Wade, no stalking Red now.................

LMFAO!!!!

Hope to see a good turn out tomorrow! :D
  • Odds are good I won't be making it to this one thanks to work but if plans are in the works for the following saturday, I'm there!
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Odds are good I won't be making it to this one thanks to work but if plans are in the works for the following saturday, I'm there!

Dang, that sucks Lyndon, but sure, we can do another chat next Saturday as well.
    :)
  • I'm guessing the number of people that showed wasn't that big? I got in just a bit after 7 Pm my time (about 2 hours after start) and the place was empty.

Speaking of which, who spilled the drink on the carpet in there? You know how much it costs to get those carpets cleaned these days? :mad:
  • Me and Mel, that was it, no Wade, i think Red popped in but i missed him
  • OMG......I forgot all about it. Was playing LBP and got all wrapped up in that.

I am sorry guys, I fail.

Next Saturday then...?
  • tut tut Wade, bad form, but i will let you off THIS TIME....
  • I did come in for a couple of minutes but no one was there figured wrong date and left.
  • That's two for two on you Lucy! I've yet to catch you in a Livechat. Both times I've been there, you've forgotten.;)
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    That's two for two on you Lucy! I've yet to catch you in a Livechat. Both times I've been there, you've forgotten.;)

Yeah, I know....... :bag: