• Anyone got this yet?

Awesome game, online is amazing, the new ranking system and rewards for FAILURES is genius.

If you are playing add the clantag - APi, for this forum.

Steel, you on it yet?
  • Not yet I'm not,I'm just going thru the single player game at the mo.
    It's an excellent game,I do wonder if it's a but much in places so much shooting I get a bit confused as to were I'm at.probably just me.
    I will see you on next time pokerdon for hopefully some multiplayer :)
  • Excellent game but the single player campaign is way too short,completed it in about 6 hours all together

Got to get a bit better before I go online though!!
  • Know what you mean Steel, BUT, i think a lot is to do with the improved AI, they surround you.

It's no longer a case of clear an area and move forward, they STILL come from behind, you have to be aware of ALL your surroundings, see you on the MP maps soon.
  • Just completed the single player on Veteran difficulty!!

Man, that was HARD!!! The Favela level almost killed me, bullets raining down from all directions.

I am PROUD of myself though, now to collect all intel, i may do that on Recruit difficulty though,LOL!!!
  • pokerdon said:
    Just completed the single player on Veteran difficulty!!

Man, that was HARD!!! The Favela level almost killed me, bullets raining down from all directions.

I am PROUD of myself though, now to collect all intel, i may do that on Recruit difficulty though,LOL!!!

Holy Cow Don, you are a gaming animal...finished it already! Good for you!!