What are you currently playing?
  • Just as the title states, what game or games are you currently playing?

As for me, I like to flip form game-to-game, and usually have a few going at once, as I do now. Currently I am playing:

Battlefield Bad Company 2
    Little Big Planet
    Uncharted 2
    Feeding Frenzy 2
  • Ever since my internet went out, I have been playing my ps2 games more and more.
    So I have been playing:
    Ace Combat 5
    Ace Combat 6
    Assassins Creed 2
    Driver 3
    Splinter Cell: Double agent.
    That's just about it, haven't been playing as much lately. Hoping some game for the ps3 will peek my interest so I have a reason return to it after I buy Portal 2 for the computer.
  • I play Tekken 6 , now i finished the game and now i play in online mode for rank
  • Final Fantasy 13, but I'm working on my masters degree full time so I don't really have much time to play yet.
  • ArmA 2 is predominantly the game I play. Although I play quite a few other games in SP, the community made online games in ArmA 2 make other games multiplayer seem somewhat Anemic in comparison.

Too bad about it's SP campaign, I haven't even made it 1/4 of the way through it. Bohemia Interactive made the best game series, but what the community does with them, make them seem more like game templates.
  • Currently playing the following:

WipeOut HD
    Battlefield Bad Co 2
    Feeding Frenzy 2
    High Stakes Poker
  • Just recently finished Borderlands and Dragon Age Origins.

I am currently playing Final Fantasy 13 and have Assassin's Creed 2 waiting in the wings... but knowing FF titles and myself, it'll be a long wait.
  • Might want to do AC2 first, although I love the Assassin's Creed game, it is a short game. So I would do that game first and (as the old saying goes) save the best for last.

And now for what I am currently:
    Modern Warfare 2 (cliche I know but for some reason I just can't stop playing it)
    Little Big Planet (sometimes)
    MAG (not that much)
    Infamous (once a month usually...)
  • My current line-up of games seeing some action:

WipeOut HD
    Battlefield Bad Co 2
    Zen Pinball (Excalibur & Earth Defense tables)
  • Nier
    3D Dot Heroes

Those are the main two, but I have way too many games I have yet to finish. Maybe one of these days.
  • madhtr said:
    I have way too many games I have yet to finish. Maybe one of these days.

OMG, isn't THAT the truth madhtr...I can SO relate to that!!
  • Today it will be the ModNation Racers demo! :)
  • Currently playing the following:

Ace Combat 6
    Battlefield Bad Co 2
    Feeding Frenzy 2
  • Hmm well for some reason, I can not tear myself away from FPS games so....
    Modern Warfare 2 (cliche I know but heck, read above ;))
    Killzone 2 (all of a sudden)
    Little Big Planet (the only one that does not fit the description)

Coming Soon,

Red Dead Redemption
    Split Second
  • Now it is:

Red Dead Redemption
    Battlefield Bad Co. 2
    WipeOut HD
  • Hey wade, how is red dead? does it live up to the older one?
  • Red,

OMG yes....Red Dead Redemption is simply AWESOME!!

Not only does it live up to the hype, it far, far exceeds it. If you are or were a fan of Red Dead Revolver, and were thinking about Red Dead Redemption, you will not be disappointed in this purchase in the least.

So far in 2010, I'd say it is one of the best games I have purchased and I am loving it. Lots of main story missions, tons & tons of side missions....plus online too (which I have yet to try).
  • Now it is:

ModNation Racers
    Red Dead Redemption
    Battlefield Bad Co. 2
  • Guitar Hero III : Rock Legends
    Uncharted 2

I know they are old but i got them all (including guitar) for
  • [QUOTE=pokerdon;82024]Guitar Hero III : Rock Legends
    Uncharted 2

I know they are old but i got them all (including guitar) for
  • Here is what is getting some play currently:

Red Dead Redemption
    Battlefield Bad Co. 2
    ModNation Racers
    Resident Evil 5

Patapon 2
    Little Big Planet
  • Ps3 games:
    Lost Planet

Ps2 Games:
    Ace Combat 5/6
    Ratchet and Clank
  • well..long time no see ^_^

ok i'm actually just playing 5 games

Need For Speed : ProStreet
    Midnight Club :Los Angeles
    Resistance 2
    Grand Theft Auto IV
    Uncharted : Drake's fortune <== i was able to beat uncharted 2 'know lol
  • Hey welcome back Nob!
    We you been?
  • For me it is still:

ModNation Racers
    Red Dead Redemption
    Battlefield Bad Co. 2
  • Currently it is:

Red Dead Redemption (whoo-hoo for the Double XP weekend!)
    Mystery of Little Riddle
    LittleBig Planet
  • Currently I am playing:

Battlefield Bad Company 2
    Red Dead Redemption
    Rapala Trophies (PSP)
    Obscure: The Aftermath (PSP)
  • Here is what I am playing as of late:

Battlefield Bad Co. 2

Rapala Trophies (PSP)
  • for me its:

Modern Warefare 2
    COD 5 ZOMBIES, its awesome.

im still waiting for :
    Mafia 2
    Red dead redemption
    GTA: episodes from liberty city

i dont know why play.com are taking time to deliver
  • Evening All -

My Wife and I are playing "Mod Nation Racers" .
  • Ah modnation... Never played it... how is it by the way?
    Anyways OT:
    Modern Warfare 2 (besides the absolute broken balance system... I can't seem to tear my self away. Mostly going for a hilarious Gaming winning death Or trying to hack a private session would be great to..)
    Red dead Redemption (Awesome game, multiplayer has the steepest learning curve I have ever attempted... Plus there are rumors and myths in this game like a were wolf in tall trees)
    Mag (Got fed up with raven and joined Valor. My playstyle has never been so comfortable...)
    That's it for now folks.
    Have a nice day or evening- Whichever it is when you read this.
    Oh and wade. Good job for never giving up on this site. You get a pat on the back :D
  • i completed mafia 2, brilllliant game, but it were too short, great storyline.
    im now playing red dead redemption, awesome gameplay and multiplayer. gta episodes from libertty city, cant seem to understand the storyline, very weird , and i cant wait for the next gta, any one got any news.
    still waiting for mag
  • Currently playing:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
    Red Dead Redemption
    UnCharted 2
  • Finished Red Dead Redemption so I have nothing left to play :mellow: (mostly because i stop putting with the crap in MW2)
    Soo... I guess right now, I am playing:
    Call Of Duty 4
    Shadow Of The Colossus (Ps2!)
    and Of course MAG
    I personally can't wait until Black Ops....
    I would still be excited about LBP2, but Its release date got pushed back to 2011... :(
  • For me, the current games I am playing are:

Uncharted Drakes Fortune
    Rapala Pro Bass Fishing 2010
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
    Red Dead Redemption
  • Hey wade, heard of the Were-wolf of Tall trees? (red dead btw)
  • I have been playing these ones lately:

Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011
    Red Dead Redemption
    IL2-Sturmovik: Birds of Prey
    Monopoly Streets
  • General Red said:
    Hey wade, heard of the Were-wolf of Tall trees? (red dead btw)

Sorry Red, I missed this question.

Yes, the Werewolf of Tall Trees is actually the Sasquatch that, through a programming glitch, would appear (ghosted) on the standard version of RDR for some people. Same with the "Zombie Horse" some others saw, that we now know to be one of the main animals also found in Undead Nightmare.

I am currently playing the following:

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
    Red Dead Redemption
    Cabela's Dangerous Hunts: 2011
  • General Red said:

Oh and wade. Good job for never giving up on this site. You get a pat on the back :D

I just noticed this line (yeah, observant as hell, I know), but it is actually you, and others like yourself who keep posting that deserve the credit.

Yes, things may be slow at times, but it is the continued efforts of you and others here that help keep AP going...all I do is poke my nose in every now and then to see how things are going.

Lyndon...he is the frontline workhorse of AP .
  • I agree Red, Wade and Lyndon really do deserve our thanks, i know i don't post as often as i should but there is always something to read when i do eventually haul my ass online.

Anyway, currently playing

Mass Effect 2
    Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
    Fallout: New Vegas
    COD:Black Ops
    The Shoot
    Sports Champions
  • Here is this weeks line-up of games I am playing:

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
    Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011
    LEGO Indiana Jones
  • Haha, I haven't been on here in a LOOOONNNGGG time. Nearly forgot you all. Just nearly. ;)

Currently Playing:

LBP2 (Whoo!)

Black Ops (of course, almost was done with it, but I made the mistake of playing a search and destroy)

Coming soon:

KillZone 3 (Can't wait! I need the 22nd to be TODAY!)
  • whatever current cod is out at the moment black opps, wanna play?
  • Currently playing:

image image image image
  • WOW..! so long time no see lol
    there's so many things to talk about :w00t2:

well currently playing:

Gran Turismo 5
    Battlefield:Bad company 2
    Uncharted 2:among thievs
    Need For Speed hot pursuit

and i'm going for ace combat when it comes out yepeeeeee finally an ace combat game on PS3
  • Hi hi

I've been playing:
    Mass Effect 2 - trying the insanity :eek:
    Dragon Age and its DLC
    Demon's Souls - just started actually... :o it's so hard playing alone :'(

PS. Anyone obsessed with trophies? Just curious :P
  • Currently playing:

image image image image
  • For Right now,

1. Infamous 1

2. Shadow of The Colossus (ps2)

3. Call of Duty Black Ops (Really getting sick of this game, but only game I have in common with my real life friends...)

4. Killzone 3

Oh, and Wade, How did you get the images to do that? Mine just posts the links...:huh:
  • General Red said:

Oh, and Wade, How did you get the images to do that? Mine just posts the links...:huh:

Red, you have to use the tags. If you click the icon above (yellow with little mountains), it will do it for you.

Hey.......we'll have to hook up for some KZ3!! :)
  • And I know this... but still, didn't work... Strange.. Oh and I don't really play KZ3 online... I don't like it. Not to my tastes... It's weird.
  • 1. inFamous (Still, getting really fired up about June being just a couple of step closer)

2. Shadow Of the Colossus

That's pretty much it.
  • Homefront (just finished)

Crysis 2

Black Ops
  • At present playing some Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 and Rush'N Attack: Ex-Patriot on the PS3 along with some Full House Poker on the XBox 360 (we may be a PlayStation site but that doesn't mean we have to be fanboys about it ;) ).
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    XBox 360 (we may be a PlayStation site but that doesn't mean we have to be fanboys about it ;) ).

Nope, gotta choose Lyndon. One or the other. :p
  • With everything going on in my life, I barely have time to play anymore. But since it is my birthday today, I did get a couple of new titles as presents! :D

So, I started Two Worlds II today and in the wings I have waiting Dragon Age Origins: Awakening and Playstation Move Heroes (along with a second Move motion controller) so the wife and I can play together. I've only played the sports game that came with my Move package so I'm anxious to see what is in store. Plus, how can you not like Sly, Jax & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank all in one?

Has anyone played Playstation Move Heroes yet? Just curious what ya'll thought about it?!
  • Picked up Motorstorm: Apocalypse the other day. Its been my first new game in a long time. The game is amazing in my opinion, but i am mostly a racing gamer so...^_^
  • kreyZgamer said:
    Picked up Motorstorm: Apocalypse the other day. Its been my first new game in a long time. The game is amazing in my opinion, but i am mostly a racing gamer so...^_^

Is it pretty good then? I know I LOVE MotorStorm, and had hopes that this new addition to the franchise is awesome!
  • I have Motorstorm: Apocalypse winging its way to me as we type. Maybe by the time it gets here PSN will be back up and we can race each other. :p
  • On PS2:
    Tomb Rider: Underworld
    Just Cause
  • for me its gta4 and ive been playing black ops campain on veteran and ill tell ya its fun untill you keep dying in the same spot over and over lol
  • With Psn being down and all that, I have turned to my faithful Ps2 library. (Even though I don't own a ps2.... Don't know where I got these to be truthful)

Socom Navy Seals Combined Assualt
    Oh wow. Where to begin? Well I suppose first I will have to say that this game is kicking my a@@ if I take ONE wrong step in the WRONG direction. I mean, it took me more than an hour just beat the first level. And that's not from fooling around or getting used to the game. No it was from taking one wrong step getting involved in a major firefight, getting sniper from god knows where, or the ever popular turn the corner and BAM right in your face enemy.

Ace Combat 5: Unsung War
    Loved everything about this and still return to it occasionally. One thing I like about it is that you have to "level up" your plane. Meaning the amount of kills you get with that plane will go up and you (depending on the plane) will unlock a variant of it.

Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War
    By this time you might realize that I really like the Ace Combat series. And you'd be right. This being the last installment that was on the PlayStation side. Loved it. Although you didn't get the "level up" system that was in the previous one, it still has solid game play. Frankly, who doesn't love going 1000+ in a 30 year old MiG over a desert while firing rockets at anything that locked on?
    Although the good old Ps2 have given me time, Ps3 is still rocking it for me.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
    Great game can't wait for the next one. Throwing spears and impaling people. Tossing large axes almost 20 feet with pin point accuracy. This game gives the meaning to the phrase Ultimate Killing Machine. And guards will still taunt you like the ever had a chance.

Interesting game. Hard to explain. The shooting mechanic may not be the best, but this game also comes up with a unique element. Ability to control time for a certain period. Nothing beats pausing time stealing an enemies weapon and letting them discover that their weapon is gone. Priceless.

That's all... and that's also a great wall-o-text. hehe...
  • Here is what I have been busy with:

image image image image
  • Borderlands (Still)
    Motorstorm: Apocalypse
    Metal Gear Solid 4
    Little Big Planet 2
  • ME2 (replay)
    Stacking :D
    Hopefully Hunted: Demon Forge, checking out store coming Mon :mellow:
  • Here is my current roster of games I am playing:

image image image image
  • Aaah, so many games so little time~
    Sims 3
    Two Worlds II
  • With the 4x XP weekend, I have been taking full advantage of Red Dead Redemption for the last 4 days.

However, and overall, here is my current line-up of games I am playing:

image image image image
  • Section 8: Prejudice.....period :w00t2:
  • Still messing mainly with Tiger Woods 12 but I've also done quite a bit of play with Alice: Madness Returns (decent action/ platformer) and InFamous 2.
  • Thanks to a very unexpected move,our large TV's are in storage, and I am currently using a dinky-ass TV. So until we go get a larger TV for the room, I have been playing mostly PSN titles, and these are the ones that have been keeping me busy:

image image
  • Working on Socom 4, Red Dead and Tiger 12
  • Giving up on Sims 3, switching to Dungeon Siege 3 :mellow:

- off topic -
    How's everyone? :)
  • Here is my current playlist:

image image image image
  • Here is what I am currently playing:

image image image image
  • For the past several months I have been switching off between playing Red Dead Redemption and Call of Duty: Black Ops.
    I always find something interesting going on. :)
  • Gran Turismo 5
    only GT5 XD
  • Here is what has been keeping me busy lately:

image image image image
  • cabellas big game hunter 2012
  • Here is the current list of games I am playing:

image image image image
  • When I do get on to the system lately I've been playing Tiger Woods 12 (yes, still :p ), SkyDrift, InFamous 2 and the just released InFamous 2: Festival of Blood. Plan on starting up on Batman: Arkham City this weekend as well.
  • Took a little break from Red Dead Redemption and got hooked on Uncharted 3. So good! :D
  • Resistance 3
    Uncharted 3
    Killzone 3

• Here is my current line-up:

image image
    image image
  • Still doing mostly Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 on the PS3 but lately have been also playing a bit of Twisted metal and the Pinball games from Zen (both Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball).

Since getting the Vita, however, most of my time when playing has been with Super Stardust Delta, Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational with a bit of Mod Nation Racers: Road Trip mixed in. After trying the demo I'm very much considering Rayman: Origins as my next Vita purchase. Looks great on that OLED screen!
  • Hey all long time no see:

My GOTY and one that I'm still playing is Skyrim, simply brilliant. A few minor but funny bugs though like occasional raining mammoths (I kid you not lol).

Started playing SWTOR on the PC. Not sure I can stick with a mmo though.
  • Here are the games that are keeping me lately:

image image image
  • Now that the patches seem to be working, I have been playing a lot of Skyrim lately.

Of course, there are also heavy doses of BF3 and RDR tossed in as well.
  • Been still concentrating on Tiger Woods 13 for the most part but I've also picked up The Amazing Spider-man and Lego Batman 2 for the PS3. Both are decent games worth checking out. Also been dabbling a bit with Gravity Rush on the Vita.
  • Here is what has been keeping me busy lately:

image image

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion