Friendships made through gaming.
  • I don't know about the rest of you, but I have been very fortunate to have met and played with some truly great folks while gaming. Be they strangers who I have come to know and enjoy, to old friends who get together for the occasional game or two, gaming has been a great outlet for creating and expanding friendships.

I just want to thank all of those whom I have had the pleasure of meeting through gaming; be it actually playing a game with or just talking about our favorite game or games.
  • Hmm well lets see... back in summer there was a booming in which I became equated with several strangers, several of which I wonder even call friends. But in the dark days of school, precious few ever get on anymore.
  • I suppose I am fortunate in that I know quite a few in real life whom I get online and play a few games with.
  • Man! All my friends that I know in real life have Xboxes, So that is not a possibility for me....
  • General Red said:
    Man! All my friends that I know in real life have Xboxes,

Time for some new friends! ;)
  • I'll get the chloroform.....:rolleyes:
  • I really haven't made too many friends using PSN, however I have made some friends here on API and would like to say hello once again and apologize for my lengthy hiatus. For some reason I couldn't log on for a long time.
  • Welcome back JDM! Was wondering what had happened- maybe one of the filters put in to cut down on the spambots may have inadvertently hit you as well.
  • Currently, I have stolen two friends from the xbox and now they are on the ps3. Only thing is, they don't have the same games I am. Oh well...
  • General Red said:
    Currently, I have stolen two friends from the xbox and now they are on the ps3. Only thing is, they don't have the same games I am. Oh well...

Well hey...direct them to AP here!!
  • I shall try... I shall try... Muahahahaha!
  • Mmm, all of my friends in real life all have Xbox as well. Its hard to have a talk with them about gaming because they all talk about Xbox exclusive games like Halo, Gears of War, and stuff. Of course there is Black Ops but i dont like Call of Duty all that much. Feel kinda left out:mellow: