• the cheat for infinite ammo, i do not know where to enter this cheat to get it activated, is there anyway you can help me i need it pleaze
  • After having a read of the cheat I'm pretty sure they mean to enter the code while on the main screen (where it says "press start"). If not there then hit start to pause the game then try the code.
  • it only has the choices of start and load and options, and i tried pressing start then putting the cheat in but did not work, wat to do
  • Don't hit the start button until after you finish entering the code. They meant to enter it while on the screen that says "start, load, etc.", not to hit start and enter the code.
  • i did, and it still did not work, is there any other way , it said it was fully tested so its got to work pleaze i need ur help
  • i did and it did not work p.s this is just incase u dd not get the last message
  • i need help and an awnser asap
  • I'll be honest here, Bullet- when the cheat says it was "fully tested" it's the person submitting the cheat telling us that it was. I have a feeling this particular cheat was not actually tested and doesn't work.
  • do u have any contacts that would help
  • or could help,my battery is bout dead need anwser asap
  • hurry 5% battery left on my laptop still need an anwser
  • No other contacts to speak of, just knowledge of other sites to check to compare cheats (which I have been doing). After doing these checks I found no one else has this cheat listed- looks like this one is a dud. Sorry. :(
  • its alright u did ur best and i think u for that i got more questions for u tommorro i talk to u later