ps3 error message
  • what does 80710A06 mean. i can't connect to play madden11
  • ditto, can't play MOH
  • Ricky, I had the same problem. According to staff member Lyndon, Sony is experiencing some PSN outages in certain areas. They are aware of it and working to fix it. Hang in there, dude. I'm in PA and having the same problem. SHAKE AND BAKE!!!
  • Did they say how long
  • It seem I'm not the only one with this problem how much longer will this last
  • Mine does the same. I guess I found my answer to my problem.
  • same for me in canada
  • error 80710A06 means your playstation network is failing internet test. This can be a simple problem to fix 1) go to your ps3 network settings 2) scroll down to media servers and disable them.3) turn off your ps3 for 30 seconds turn it back on and try signing in to playstation network. this worked for me when i had error code 80710A06
  • rickybobby883 said:
    what does 80710A06 mean. i can't connect to play madden11

go to network settings on ps3 scroll down to media and disable servers turn off ps3 wait 30 seconds turn on ps3 and try signing in. this should fix your problem .
  • screamkevin said:
    Ricky, I had the same problem. According to staff member Lyndon, Sony is experiencing some PSN outages in certain areas. They are aware of it and working to fix it. Hang in there, dude. I'm in PA and having the same problem. SHAKE AND BAKE!!!

i have posted a fix for this problem on ricky's thread read it and you can fix your ps3. sony is experiencing difficulties is bull shit. its a simple setting fix.
  • i have the same problem..i have a problem connecting to my network..what do i do to get it to work? i wanna play call of duty black ops
  • T_URTLE said:
    error 80710A06 means your playstation network is failing internet test. This can be a simple problem to fix 1) go to your ps3 network settings 2) scroll down to media servers and disable them.3) turn off your ps3 for 30 seconds turn it back on and try signing in to playstation network. this worked for me when i had error code 80710A06

i did that and it still says error...is there anything else i can try?
  • Checked the forum announcement pinned to the top of each forum section, guys. Sony's having an unexpected outtage and are doing all they can to get things up and running again.
  • **** that disable media dont work for me, this sucks no ncaa football