Battlefield Bad Company 2

[I]In Battlefield: Bad Company 2, the
  • I got this a while back, and I am glad I did. I was actually up in the air over BFBC2 or MW2....I am glad I chose BFBC2.

The storyline as excellent, the graphics are simply beautiful, and the completely destructible environments add a bit of realism to this spectacular FPS. Offline, the story mode is exceptionally crafted, forcing the player to work through the different stages, yet not so difficult as to make it seem impossible....but there are a few times it gets, well....tough indeed.

The online play is equally exceptional, and thus far I have not seen any glitches to note, nor those who are trying to utilize such. As with any shooter, there are still a few jerks here-and-there, but overall the BFBC2 gaming community seems to be a decent and honest playing bunch of folks.

Yeah, there are those who still tend to camp, but the randomness of the spawn points makes "spawn camping" almost impossible.

If you like shooters...and quality shooters, online or off, I highly recommend Battlefield Bad Company 2 as an addition to your gaming catalog.
  • Looking for folks to play with as part of a squad.....if interested AND you know what "Teamwork" means, post your PSN here!
  • Got my new add-on the BFBC2, and lookin' forward to playing it.

Did anyone else get this add-on, and if so, what are your impressions?

This game ROCKS! I cannot believe that you don't like it.

Just saying :D
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is a great game.

You don't know what you're missing. You should give it a try.
  • LEPRECHAUN said:
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is a great game.

You don't know what you're missing. You should give it a try.

I have tried it and don't care for the CoD franchise in the least.

I am curious as to why one would hijack a Battlefield thread with a CoD post. If you enjoy the game, great, feel free to start a thread pertaining to it. However, we at AP will not engage in "Fanboyism" when it comes to games or games people enjoy; and we frown upon the hijacking of threads for the sole purpose of such.
  • bfbc2 is a great game i agree,i my self play it all the time but,,,,,,now there are so many ##### playing it's hard to find a decent game..all you get now is how fast one team can get to the other team's spawn point and kill as they takes the joy out of the game..