I forgot my password?
  • What do you do when you forget your own password I can't get in to my playstation account. I am so lost please respond ASAP
  • There is a Forgot Your Password link on the sign on page. Hit that and you will have to answer a question or two (birth date, security question, etc.). They will then send your password to the e-mail address you used for your PSN account.
  • What about if the date birth was wrong what shoould i do other than sending to PLAYSTATION3 SUPPORT CUZ THEY are not responding in week :(
  • If you can't remember the answer to your own security question you may not have a choice but to phone Sony and explain the situation. They should be able to get enough info from you to verify the psn name is yours (maybe ask you about the address you gave, for example).
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    If you can't remember the answer to your own security question you may not have a choice but to phone Sony and explain the situation. They should be able to get enough info from you to verify the psn name is yours (maybe ask you about the address you gave, for example).

And how do I get in contact with sony?
    I live in sweden and cant remember either my password nor the answer to my secret question.

Could you please help me to get in contact with (i guess) sony sweden?

P.S: Could you please send me the answer in a private message? It would be most helpfull.

Thank you for the help in advance
    // LilleN
  • Done, lillen. B)
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    If you can't remember the answer to your own security question you may not have a choice but to phone Sony and explain the situation. They should be able to get enough info from you to verify the psn name is yours (maybe ask you about the address you gave, for example).

thats BULLCRAP , im sooo pissed off now ,i cant remember my password .SONY arnt sending me it and now i cant remember my security question , this whole thing is **** ive tried EVERY password for my ps3 i cant get in...
    and sony said they would send me my password ... nothing happening...
  • :frown: I Have Lost My Account Out've of Nowhere Just A Few Minutes Ago and i dont remember my password or anything besides my username and if u can can u just send me a way i can contact sony so i can get my account back ive put so much into it and i cant remember my friends plz help:frown:
  • The toll free number for Sony's PlayStation customer service is 1-800-345-7669.

However, if you are able to remember what you has set for your secret question you won't need to call them (they will want to confirm other info on the acct as well). Once you answer that it will prompt you to select a new password. Just click the "forgot your password" button on the log in screen.
  • How do i get my password back if i have forgot my date of birth but i remember the personal question ?? Please reply ASAP :) thanks
  • Sorry to say, Craig, but you'll likely have to deal with Sony's customer service on that one. Once you are able to verify enough other info (home address, payment info, etc.) they may be able to do a reset for you.
  • First i have to ask, How do you forget your date of birth? Second, you are going to have to call Sony, but i think you are going to have a hard time convincing them who you are when you don't even know your date of birth, Unless you are to young to have your own account and it's one of your parents date of birth.
  • Hello, my name is Leticia, would one of you could inform me of my questioning something please?
    What I ask of you guys are: What will help me change my password on playstation network, I did everything I asked for the top, nothing else, it says "There was a server error, " since there three days ago. Since then I can no longer send an email to reset my password for evermore occurs, but there is a caveat that purchases 4 hours it appears that sent the email yesterday so I did not come forward, then there was the same thing "there was a server error "I am waiting almost 24 hours (twenty-four hours) and nothing could be kind enough to help me in this huge problem?
  • The answers to your questions are up above, Lezinh. Sony had shut down the web site for doing the password resets. If you're unable to do it straight over the PS3 call Sony at the number above. Have your PSN name, your e-mail address and your birthdate at hand as they'll ask for these to confirm you are who you say.
  • ive got my password to log in to playstation network, but i cant remember setting a password to access the biling information section, and its not the same password used for my psn unless ive forgot it
  • The password for that section is your PSN pass. They do this due to the sensitive nature in here, just in case someone else gets on the syetm when you are logged in.