Be sure to inroduce yourself!
  • Now that you have found one of the best sites for the PlayStation fan, be sure to introduce yourself to others so we can get to know you.

API has some of the friendliest people on the net, and regardless if you are a long-time gamer, or if you just picked up your first console, we welcome you with open arms and would like to get to know you better!

Be sure to leave your PSN name as well if you are looking for some great folks to game with.
  • I am kreyZgamer! i eat food and breathe oxygen! All hail my superhuman abilities to do so!
  • I'm Hulibert, this is my PSN name as well, a 30ish gamer, celebrating my 10th year of gaming *throws confetti* :D

Happy gaming out there, wherever you are! Have fun, that's the key. :cool:
  • My PSN ID is toni-bologna. I have a mic as well! :D

You guys are more than welcome to add me, but I think I may have a full friend list.
  • Hello all,

Pierre here, A.K.A. Pepe. New to these forums and PS-3 gaming and having a blast at my ripe old age of "51". Can't get enough racing done!

Cheers.
  • Pepe_1 said:
    Hello all,

Pierre here, A.K.A. Pepe. New to these forums and PS-3 gaming and having a blast at my ripe old age of "51". Can't get enough racing done!

Cheers.

At least you have a PS3 but I'll be getting one soon. I just have priorities at 42. Once I have it hooked up, I'll probably be playing some fighting games. Welcome to the forum!
  • hi-I'm wolfpack-it stands for With-Out-Lost-or -Forgotten-pack a p.o.w.m.i.a. group h.q'ed in Murfreesboro Tennessee-I play probably stated out dated ps2 games I have not yet upgraded to any other systems coz I guess i'm old fashion this laptop is my latest addition to my office and home-so I'm looking for specific cheat codes to get passed the "s" license requirements on gran turismo 3-i have 90% complete-including arcade mode-the only license I need to keep racing is the "s" license-the tracks are too hard for me to pass-can anyone help an old veteran of the united states army special forces disabled/discharged/retired?-you can email me at wolfpack965@gmail.com thanks all.
  • hi again just want to enter a joke here I couldn't figure out how to get one in on jokes and entertainment-or it could be some valuable info-when out on the town in southern Nevada you'll notice "rated x motel rooms"(especially in and around Las Vegas)so how do we know if we rent room 7 in these motels that we're not the dirty movie in room 8 ?-just something to think about from the desk of wolfpack.
  • Hey folks.. If any of the old members take a nostalgic look at these forums, just like to hello.