• ohhhh...and another doubt! Which are the best monsters for experience improvement (that don't use snort pls!) and where are they?
    Thank u!!!!! :)
  • Me again! :D They're on that Island.... you know, Palmnell Island, where Chocobe Lagoon is! (The long Island with a hill, and underneath the hill, there's a big black opening/gap!!!!!!) On Plamnell Island, you'll find Gimme cats, Gigan octopi, whale zombies (these are all rubbish), and Grand Dragons! Concentrate on the Grand Dragons, they'll give you tons of exp and levels e.t.c! The easiest way to kill them is Quina's lv5 death, otherwise they take some time to kill, and you may die before then!

Well that's what I did anyway, they don't use snort!!!!!!!!

I'm not very good at explaining myself! Sorry! :blink:
  • Hi again!!!!...aren't there any others????...the Grand Dragon is too slow!!!!!
    Thanx one more time! :)
  • I haven't got the foggiest to tell you the truth! I always stuck to those nasty little creatures that use snort (praying that my characters would stay in the fight) or the Grand Dragons! It took a while, but I got there in the end! Sorry!!!!!!!
  • I haven't got the foggiest to tell you the truth! I always stuck to those nasty little creatures that use snort (praying that my characters would stay in the fight) or the Grand Dragons! It took a while, but I got there in the end! Sorry!!!!!!! [/b]

I think you mean the Yans they are pretty tough but I easily beat them! But I think that they are more challenging than Kuja! Lol.... anyways catstepz I as=dvice you train Behemots! They aren't that tough or just inflict with virus your 3 party members and leave one (it is better than killing them!) now get to the place near DAGUAERRO AND KICK THEIR A$$ES you'll get like 35.000 exp ;)
  • 35000!!!..that's better!..but, where exactly can I find them?
    Thanx again guys! :D
  • [quote]now get to the place near DAGUAERRO AND KICK THEIR A$$ES you'll get like 35.000 exp
  • You're wright...where was my head, I thought that when he talked about behemot he was not talkin about the grand dragon!!!!...got confused, sorry!!..and thanx!
  • oohhh...but there's something I forgot to ask, how can I inflict the virus status in one of my characters??...aren't the monsters the only ones who have that ability?
    Thanx again :)
  • You know catstepz what should you do I think you need to get to the Vile Island there encounter Yans (little sheeps that use snort)then if you'll be lucky they'll use the virus powder after that you will be inflicted with virus! It is better thankilling your party member! :) Oh and catstepz I forgot to mention that you encounter Behemots in Memoeria! Bye ;)
  • Well, I did think about that but I can get ass kicked visiting those freaky sheeps!!!!!...no way!!!!!
    About the behemot, I haven't gone to memoria yet, I'm going now but...will it stay there after I finish it?
    Thanx once more! :)
  • i'd say grand dragon you can find them near daugerreo.
  • Yeah!!!...they've said it before...but thanx anyway, Goku!!!!!!!! :)
  • yup grand dargon at the da guerrero was
    quite strong and you can level
    up easily with that monster.
  • Ummmm I just wanted to say that near Daguerro you can encounter gimme cats too they give 1exp nad 1 ap but they give 5000 gil if you think that it is annoying you can go to Popo's heights (gizmalukes grotto's other entrance)there you'll encounter Grand Dragons Only! :D
  • try the iron man.i don't know where to find him,but his attack power is over 21000!

EDIT:try the kraken,his is over 23000!
  • Originally posted by SSGoku@Jul 3 2002, 09:20 PM
    try the iron man.i don't know where to find him,but his attack power is over 21000!

EDIT:try the kraken,his is over 23000!

Ummm Goku what have you ment about attack power the highest attack is 112 Excalibur and how did you know the monsters attck? :huh: power
  • I think SSGoku meant his HP. The easiest way to level up is against the Grand Dragon, but here's the trick. Equip all your party members with Auto-Reflect. This way, when the Grand Dragon casts Thundaga, it reflects back on him, doing somewhere in the vicinity of 5000 - 8000 HP damage. Also, make sure Quina is in your party and has Level 5 Death ability. Equip Quina with Auto Haste as well as Auto reflect. One hit with Level 5 Death does it every time! You need Quina in your party equipped with Millionaire in order to receive $5000 from Gimme Cats (otherwise it's only $2500). The best place to fight the Grand Dragon is either above Giamaluke's Grotto on the grass, (for only Grand Dragons), or the long skinny island with a singe forrest two islands above Daguerro, (for Gimme Cats + Grand Dragons). I suggest the Gimme Cat way as the amount of money you earn is way worth it. If you need to aquire Level 5 Death, go to the Iifa tree's lower entrance and fight a Stroper. Have Quina eat it.
  • Originally posted by ziffgone@Jul 4 2002, 12:42 PM
    [b]I think SSGoku meant his HP.

oops,that's what i meant.go to URL deleted as it didn't comply with the forum rules[/b] to see for yourself.
  • No No No No Goku I the urls and etc I don't need it by the way I just didn't understand the HP oh well although I think that the best place for tr is The VILE ISLAND :angry: especially 3 yans mmmmmm yans :rolleyes:
  • They are great with exp levels but, the snorting kills me...I hate them!!!!!! :angry: