What Do You Like To Eat On Your Pizza?
  • I am having pizza right now and I wondered what others like to have on their pizza. I like to have just about anything but anchovies. My favorite combination is extra cheese, bacon, and onions.
  • If you must know,
    for me the regular pepperoni and cheese is what i like to eat on pizza.
    I dont have a specific.
  • I love black olives on my pizza!!!!!!
  • i like to eat all the stuff you put on a pizza
  • Here it goes:
    1. cheese and pepporina
    2. chesse,pepperonia, olives
    3. chesse, and bacon
    4.cheese and sauasage
    5. cheese , sausage, pepperoni
    6. cheese, bacon,sausage
    7.cheese, bacon,sausage,olives
    9.cheese and onions
    10. cheese and pine apple
    all that and include sauce!!!
  • My sister works at Pizza Hut so I can create my own a lot.

My current favourite is

Pan base
    BBQ Sauce
    Extra Cheese

I call it the Meat Explosion and it tastes damm good!! and does wonders for my chorlestoral and waif like figure.
  • i put any kinda meat on my pizza........no veggies for me!! Veggies have no business on pizzas or sandwhiches!!! :angry:
  • I usually make my own at home I was given a book a few years back Gourmet pizza's made at home, wonderful little pizza recepie book. I usually just include some cheese lots of herbs and spices in the crust, some grilled turkey, ham, mushrooms, jalapenoes, a few onions and eat with ranch. I've gone as far as to use ranch for the sauce and I dont really recommend that w/out severe cases of the munchies :rolleyes:
  • Peperoni and Extra-Cheese!!! MMMMMM Pizza (Homer the simpsons) :D
  • Sausage, Extra Cheese, and Black Olive is the best!
  • Wow, I can not nail down something specific, anything goes for me. My fav is my homemade crab pizza. That is some good chewin'. :D
  • mmmmmmmmmmmmm pepperoni pizza!!!
  • Mmmmmmmm..... now you guys are making me hungry!! <_< <br />
    I like mostly veggie pizzas. (who said veggies don't belong on pizza!?!?) My favourite is with a 'white' sauce of Creamy Italian dressing, then LOTS of spinach, tomatos, fresh mushrooms, black olives, onions, green onions, red/yellow/green bell peppers, and (did I mention?) LOTS of spinach!! Oh, and mozzarela (somehow I just can't seem to spell that one right!) and sharp cheddar and feta cheeses!! On occasion I like to toss a bit of chicken on there too. Now there is some goooooooood eatin'!!! But, if I don't have all that, anything except anchovies on a pizza is alright with me. Don't like those little fishes, too salty!!
  • i like stuffed Crust Pepperoni pizza hmmmm i'm hungry!!!
  • Cheese only. Nothing else. I know it's kinda plain but I like it better.
  • Basically I just love a $hitload of meat on my pizza! Hey SpeedDemon, careful eating pizza around the comp. if that crap gets caught in your keyboard you are $cr3wed!

And DevilChild - Crab Pizza? What the hell?
  • Peperoni pizza!!!!!! All good

(pootie tang)
  • I love anything on my pizza, but my favourite would have to be 4 cheese pizza! Now that is some cheesy, chewy eating...............
  • I have two favorites..and DC...that sounds awesome!

-Deep Dish Pepperoni Pizza..man i just had a slice not too long ago!

-Mexican Pizza (pepperoncini's, jalepnos and spicy cheese) NOTE - only if you want to spend the rest of the night getting to know your TOILET!! :lol:
  • Just plain ol cheese nothing else on it
  • My favorite pizza would have to be Mushroom, Balck Olives, and Jalepeno Peppers. A very excellent pizza, as long as you aren't a meat fanatic and you like hot stuff!
  • My favourite toping would have to be extra dheese, ham & pineapple, I love it.
  • i like to get that boboli with the sause in it and get motzerella and chedar and colby,then pot bell peppers mushrooms peperoni, sausage ,canadian bakon( i cant spell)ant bake it in the oven then top it with cold sliced tomatoes...im talkin HUGE piza.
    then i have a piece then cover it and wait until tomorow then i pop in a piece every hour or so in the microwave and it tastes twice as good the next day.
  • I like extra cheese, pepperoni and anything spicy!
  • Everything, except anchovies, and vegatables. Mmmmmmm....pizza.... :blink:
  • Having read the Pokemon thread, I'd have to say a Pokemon topping ;) Seriously though I enjoy a all meat pizza
  • I love mushrooms, pineapple, extra cheese and corn!..oh no...I'm hungry again! :o
  • Mmmmmm......pizza......

Whenever I order a pizza, my favorite type to order is a double-pepperoni with extra cheese & mushrooms!

....man......NOW I'm hungry!
  • I like my pizzas with extra sauce and just one topping, like ham or pepperoni- I'm a cheap b@stard I tell ya! I don't like mushrooms or black olives though, and never tried anchovies.

When I used to deliver pizzas (way back when) barbecue beef was very popular among the redneck crowd:)
  • I just came across a realy yummy pizza last week........ well what kind of pizza cant be nice realy ?

The flavour is Jalapino and black olive Yummmmmeeeeeeee . It's one of those that burns the cr@p out of you but you cant stop eating it.
  • What i eat on pizza?Humans!J/K I'd eat any kind of pizza as long as there's meat.
  • Ya, jalepeno and black olive IS pretty good, every time I've ever had that the jalepeno was so strong you could barely taste the black olive though...
  • I llllloooooovvvvve hawiian pizza :rolleyes: . it's got Double cheese and bacon and ham and and pineapples :D
  • Hmmm. What I like most on my Pizza? Lots of things. But my favorite combo is anchovies and bell pepper. Mmmmm-mmmm good!
  • All this pizza talk is making me hungry! :D I love Hawiian pizza too, with pineapple and ham, and i like to throw on some bacon, some mushrooms, and LOTS of cheese too!!

mmmm.... that's finger lickin' good! :D
  • I was going to make a topic about this but after exploring a while, I found one that was already made. I like to have extra pepperoni and extra cheese.
  • I never met a pizza I didn't like. Seriously, if I'm hungry enough, I'll even eat those little salty shoestrings that I usually use for bait (anchovies). When I first saw them on a pizza, I thought pineapple chunks were appalling. Then I had a slice, and they aren't bad.
  • I will eat anything on my pizza really. I am not too fond of anchovies or sausage though. When i was a kid my father made us a hot dog pizza that wasn't too bad :D

• Anything but fish.......icky!!It's not that I don't like fish, just not atop my pizza.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion