NFL QUARTERBACK CLUB 2002
NFL Quarterback Club 2002 was created by Acclaim and is a Sports USA_Football game.
NFL QUARTERBACK CLUB 2002 FEATURES:
· Return of the NFL Quarterback Challenge mode, featuring 4 head-to-head events: Speed and Mobility, Accuracy, Long Distance Throw and Read & Recognition.
· Play as active or retired Quarterbacks in Challenge Mode or create your own QB.
· Unlock retired greats like John Elway, Dan Marino, Steve Young, Jim Kelly and Phil Simms by winning QB Challenge events and adding them to your team rosters.
· All 31 NFL clubs and over 1500 NFL players.
· All 31 NFL stadiums beautifully rendered with animated crowds and real time field deterioration.
· Play by Play from Kevin Harlan and color calls from Bill Maas.
· TV style presentation for tight gameplay and player close-ups.
· Player models feature blinking eyes, jaw motions, facial expressions and removable helmets.
· Over 1500 all new motion captured animations like wrap tackles and player celebrations.
· Real life player face textures for over 350 star players.
· Sideline action features players and coaches interacting.
· Player injuries, penalties and weather conditions affect season play and individual player performance.
· 5 modes of play: Season, Exhibition, Challenge Mode, Playoffs, and Pro Bowl.
NFL QUARTERBACK CLUB 2002 OPTIONS:
1255 KBytes required on Memory card per save (min)
Up to 2 Players (without Multi-tap2)
Up to 4 Players (with Multi-tap2)
Uses Dual Shock2 Pad Buttons
Uses Dual Shock2 Pad Analog Sticks
Uses Dual Shock2 Pad Vibration facility