• I took a ride in the elevator in the Hospital.
  • Using trial and error, I figured out the game show box.
  • Ok, shortly after finding that Maria is missing, you'll see arms sticking out of the wall, correct? Well, now you know what to do with the rings. The battery will come in handy later when your light goes out. If you need any other help then feel free to ask and I or one of the other great members will find you an accurate and speedy answer. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Somehow I have managed to get the letter and the wrench.
  • First make sure to go and pick up all that you can. Then you need to head east on Saul and go past the Hangers and through the door to the other side of town. If you need any other help with this part then let me know and i'll get back with you on it. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • I am dinking around in the Prison.
  • (Con't) I just read in one of your postings that I need a horse shoe and three tablets...
  • Get the tablet of the Seductress in the showering room, in the open shower. The seventh cell has the tablet of the depressor contained in it. Now go to the east hallway and go into the vast open area. Here you'll find a scaffold with three nooses and three slots in front of them. Go back to the doors and pick up the horseshoe after hearing a scream of someone being executed. And i think you know what to do right now. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • I got all of that and
  • Right after where you did the cube puzzle will be a circuit box. Go in there to get the wire cutters. You don't have to beat PH at this time. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • I am in the room with the ropes.
  • I see you're getting along pretty well dsperf. Well, go back to the room that has the bodies and the key should be in there. I think that was the room, well try that and tell me if i'm right. Anyway, that's the point of this puzzle; To get the key for the cuffs. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • I am walking around the hotel now...
  • Go here for a little info on the music boxes. Ask if you need more help on those. Ok, have you got the can opener and video tape from the office? If not then go pick those up. Then make your way through the blue door in the front of the office. Dodge the mannequins and take a left into the boiler room and pick up the bar key. Then head back down the hallway ast the other mannequin. Well, i won't give anymore away right now, enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • There isn't anything in 312, bad tv, won't take the tape...
    arrr, game is getting long.
  • Use the tape on the vcr and watch the truth. Did you really want to know the truth? Well, you know it now. Anyway, after this you'll be greated with some more changes, after you leave the room. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup: