• Now youre just guessing things.
  • would it be girls and cars??
  • Alrighty....this question seems to have lasted a long time...Just thought ya might want to move onto another.

But...a random guess.

Is he addicted to himself? :blink:
  • Nope, he is addicted to sugar.

What was the squishee lady's name?
  • Cmon, i want guesses.

PS. sorry for the double post but wasnt sure if it was put to the top of the page if i would have edited.
  • I thought it was just the Squishee Lady? I'm not sure... :)
  • Nope, her first name was mentioned.
  • It was!? how can you name someone "Mentioned" ?
    Next question please :lol:

Why do you have to make em so hard, Gabriel?
  • Because its not fun if theyre too easy.

What was barts first word.
  • Ay Curumba, after seeing his parents well, um, you know...

Heres my question:

Who was the author of the book 'A childs garden of cons'? It is mentioned in the episode called 'The Great Money Caper'.
  • Come on, you can't just walk in and think you are right just beacuse you belive so.
    Let Gabe authorize you, then you can ask you question.
  • Originally posted by manneman@Nov 9 2002, 12:00 AM
    Come on, you can't just walk in and think you are right just beacuse you belive so.
    Let Gabe authorize you, then you can ask you question.

Tack so mycke manne.

And it is correct.

Heres what i think is the answer to youre question.

Robert Louis Stevenson
  • Incorrect. Try again buddy. :)
  • Danny, Manneman is absolutely correct. Jumping in with a new question before the privelege has been granted by the previous asker is bad form. I realize that GK has since told you that you were correct, just try not to do that anymore. It's a careless act.
  • Since no-one seems to know the answer could you please change it.
  • Im real sorry for jumping in and stealing the floor, but i find it "Real" hard to keep up with these kind of threads, and am just gonna say my question and leave.

I can think of 3 episodes where someone said "HAAAIOOOOOOO!!!"

can you say em(without the name of the episode coz i dont know what theyre called, thanx)

Thanks!!
  • :angry: I'm not gonna say what I find "real" hard...
    But it has something to do with seeking up people and it allso includes a rusty knife and a bat.
  • well sooo-rry!

i find it really hard. happy?

1:it was a halloween episode, when snakes hair controls homer. when snake was killed the TV presenter went "HAAAIIIOOO!"

2:when the B-sharps cast away wiggum, hewas watching a program with a guy holding an unopened envelope to his head. he said "(celebrity name), (celebrity name), and Chief Wiggum. he opened it and read "name 3 castaways". a voiceover then said "HAAAIIIOOO!"

3:when Apu was cheating on manjula, at the start he said "the Indian rope trick is now the Indian nope trick" Homer went "HAAAIIIOOO!"

after reviewing the question i asked, i see it was kinda stupid.
    Sorry!
  • Since this thread seems to respond to out-of-turn questions, how about this one:

Which one of the Simpsons killed Ron Goldman? :blink:
  • Nicole Brown Simpson.
  • Although it may not have been proven (yeah, right) I do believe (as well as everybody else) that it was O.J. Simpson.
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Dec 6 2002, 10:53 PM
    Although it may not have been proven (yeah, right) I do believe (as well as everybody else) that it was O.J. Simpson.

O.J didnt do it.O.J is a football star so he couldnt have done it.It was really a plot by Lee Harvey Oswald,John Wilkes Booth and Nicole Brown Simpson.

PS.Dont even try to understand me.Its reall,really late.
  • Although I may be wrong, the answer I'm looking for is the one given by Rex. At your leisure, Rex......
  • Alrighty then, almost forgot about this one.

Finish this quote...

Originally posted by Homer Simpson@don't remember the time or date
    [b]With ten thousand dollars...[/b]

Try that one on for size.
  • we'd be millionaires![/b]

That episode was great!
  • Well that didn't last too long, ask when your ready. OK, that's long enough, ask NOW! ;)
  • ok here goes.

In the episode where Marge got breast implants by accident what was the word that would stop the elephant from killing Bart, Millhouse and Homer?

Good luck!
  • Ok the answer was megumbos.
    I'll ask an easy one now:

Who does the voice of Bart Simpson?
  • Nancy Cartwright provides the voice talent for Bart Simpson.
  • Bingo! Your turn Rex!
  • ...was his name'o. Sorry had to finish the song for ya, Yeno.

What did Ralph say when he walked into the adult section of the Androids Dungeon?
  • "Everybodys hugging".
  • Close, try again.
  • "Theyre all hugging" then.
  • Sorry, try again. You have one strike left, use that one and your OUT! ;)
  • Okay, i had to watch the show and it was everybodys hugging.
  • Close enough...

"Look, everybody's hugging." Was the answer I was looking for. Ask at your leisure, Mr. Knight.
  • Since it has been such a long time, Im guesssing that it is ok for me to ask a question.

What was the name of the barbershop quartet that Homer used to be part of?
  • the "e sharps"

and as homer says "it was funny at the time. if you was there."

or was it the "b sharps"

one or the other.

:ph34r:
  • "B sharp" it was! The floor is yours!
  • Hmm, y'know what, i forgot all about this one....

Hmm......

"dude, Karma"
    What episode does that come from and why is it said?

• Has to be that bus driver, Otto or whatshisface.
    I be darned if I knew whet episode, maybe the one where he has to get a new licens and moves in wih bart,?!!?
  • Noop.

• I GOT IT!!!

It was the guy at a stall at hullabulluzzabla(Whatever) he sold homer that hat, and Karma meant tips.

And do we have to be SO precise like the ralph hugging thing? what are we, old ladies demanding everything be perfect? damn gossips...
  • Originally posted by Lolmuha Tiga@Feb 3 2003, 10:49 PM
    I GOT IT!!!

It was the guy at a stall at hullabulluzzabla(Whatever) he sold homer that hat, and Karma meant tips.

And do we have to be SO precise like the ralph hugging thing? what are we, old ladies demanding everything be perfect? damn gossips...

Whatcha talking sonny.Talk louder, the batteries on my hearing aid are getting old.
  • *nods*
    All yours lolmuha tiga.

• OKOK,

1"need know star for RM pic"
    2"This, I dont need"
    3"you think that would detour me, but no!"
    4"dont be afraid to use your nails, boys!"
    5"did you know that the decline in spirograph is equal to the rise in rap artists and drug addicts? Think about it!"
    6"SEE YOU IN HELL,CANDY BOYS!"

sorry to shout.
  • Well, just been prompted by a PM.
    Seeing as there is no longer a lomuha, seems i was the last to post.
    With out stepping on toes, that makes me default to post again.

*wracks brain for simpsons stuff*
    Ok, here goes....

When maggie is scanned through the tills at the super market, what appears on the cash register display?

• I don't know what it really says, but according to the late Phil Hartman (Or
    at least his script writers) it was NRA4EVA, or something like that.
  • Actually it changes every so often but that is one of them
    I think they spell it NRA4EVR
  • According to episode 138 it's NRA-4-EVA! but it's not true. It's $847.63, which is the average cost to raise a baby according to Matt Groening. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • your show madhtr.

Qiuck Q for you mad.

is it mad hatter
    or mad hater?

*suddenly had a comedown from good coffee*

• With my name think Alice in Wonderland(though that's not how i got it).

As for my question: What is Bart's middle name?

Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • I am Pretty sure that it's Jo-Jo

Do I win the pony, do I, do I hah hah ;)
  • I sure thought the question would be open longer than that....heh, heh. Yes FJ, you're the big fat weiner here. The floor is all yours. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Thank You Thank you,

I'm here to Thrusday, try the Veal :D

Nice Simple One

What was Marge Left in her Great Aunt Gladys (sp?) will??
  • She was left with potato chips in weird shapes that homer ate.
  • Close enough Tony, they were in the shapes of famous people.

Ladies and Gentlemen lets give a big round of applause to Mr tonygillis :)

tonygillis everbody.

Take it away
  • Eazy one, How much money did Homer try to sue the church for in one of the latest episodes?He didn't get the million, he got the deed for the church.
  • Originally posted by tonygillis@Feb 15 2003, 06:08 PM
    He didn't get the million, he got the deed for the church.

You make it a lot easier when you give the answer in the same post as the question.
  • Originally posted by Rex77+Feb 16 2003, 12:17 AM-->QUOTE(Rex77 @ Feb 16 2003, 12:17 AM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-tonygillis</i>
    @Feb 15 2003, 06:08 PM
    He didn't get the million, he got the deed for the church.

You make it a lot easier when you give the answer in the same post as the question. [/b][/quote]
    And i was the first one to take advantage of it.
  • o, sorry, i wasn't thinking i guess, lol, ok, Gabriel, your turn.
  • What did Lisa use to counter bullies.
  • Wasn't it salad dressing?
  • In the episode where Homer builds a tennis Court in his backyard, thinking it was for Foxy Boxing, four tennis players take over the tournament at the end. Who are these tennis stars?
  • Pete Sampras, Andre Agassi, and the Williams Sisters (Venus and Serena). :D
  • Very good WB. Did it come on yesterday for you as well? heh, heh. Anyway, the floor is yours, clean up before you close up....Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • What did Mr. Bouvier say he thought he would do when he saw "that Simpson boy?"
  • Please pardon this double-post, but I've committed this heinous act to try to fix another.

To clarify my question, In the episode which shows Homer and Marge's Senior prom, Homer goes to the Bouvier house thinking that he is Marge's Prom date. After he discovers that she's going with Arnie Zip (or some such name), he overhears Mr. Bouvier say, "I thought I would lose my lunch when I saw that Simpson boy" (If I've correctly quoted).

I apologize to all who follow this thread closer than I for letting it lag and fall into the oblivion that is page 2.

In the future, should this happen again, a PM will help to remedy the situation.

I leave the floor open to the member who posts a question first.
  • I'll throw an easy one out there to keep the ball rolling. How old is Homer? Yes, he does have an age.
  • Like i said, an easy one.
  • I'll guess, would he be about 45??

Worf
    :blink:
  • Worf, I think Crickettrules already correctly awnsered it.
  • Ok then, what is a good question. Ummm. Another easy one. Who were the three people who's perspectives were shown in the episode where Homer's thumb was cut off.
  • Homer's, Bart's, and Lisa's. "Linguo is d34d"..... or my favorite quote from the Simpson's "Sorry doesn't put thumbs back on the hand".

Yeah, sorry that i wasn't so clear on the last one Worf. My bad. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Hehe, that was a great episode. "Fat Tony, is that you?". Well, anyway, over to you Mad.
  • In the episode where Homer gets his name changed to Max Power, what suggestions does he give to Marge on what she should change her name to?

Fav Quote from this eps. - "You don't snuggle with Max Power. You strap yourself in and feels the Gs"

Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Busty Laroo? Hootie McBoobs?
  • Heh, heh.....yeah. It's your turn to mop the floor Knowze.
  • In homers time travel episode (an All Hallows eve one). What did Maggie say to him, after she buried an axe in Willies back?

Doesn't have an exact quote, a "there abouts" will suffice.
  • Doesn't Maggie take her pacifier out and we get the James Earl Jones voice say something like

" It is indeed a dark universe???? "
  • Close enough.
    I know you only said "dark" because you don't know how to spell disterbing disstirb...

Well, the floor's yours, take it away.
  • When Homer gets busted for drink driving and has to attend road safety classes,

What does he say when he is laughing at the crash video???
  • "It's funny because its not me."

I think. :unsure:
  • That's Ri-didlly-diddly-ght Rexerino

Take it away
  • Who replaces Apu when he loses his job at the Kwik-e-Mart?

Not hard but it was the first thing that popped into my head.
  • Was it James Woods??? Trying to get into character for his next movie.
  • Well that lasted 1 hour and 2 minutes. Go ahead, FJ.
  • And that's only because I have to have lunch sometime :P

Why did Homer have to go to New York???

Fairly Easy one :)
  • To get his car?
  • As I expected that one lasted all of 5 minutes

Take it away Mad,

and it serves Homer right for making an alcoholic like Barney designated driver. :D
  • In the episode where the Simpson's "win" a trip to Africa, what does Marge tell Bart not to do(but of course does anyway)? Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • not to go to far and get lost
    just a gues[/b]
  • No, but good guess.
  • whwhwhwhwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha oh well how about "not to cause trubble"
  • No, it just wouldn't be the same with Bart being good. Anyway, i'll give this a couple more days before i let the cat out of the bag. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion