• Does Anyone know where i can get a custom AV cable made so i can hook up my PSone Monitor to my PS2?
  • Well, you can buy the AV adapter made by Sony and then just buy some RCA type cables to plug in and there you go, Custom AV cables. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Thank's Madhtr,

    But do u mean the AV adaptor with the three RCA plugs that lets u hock your stereo up to your PS2. Do u just have to use a second Playstation AV cord and hook the end with the RCA plugs up the the RCA plugs the the AV adaptor and hook the other end into the PS2?
  • What you're going to need is the AV adapter which is just the plug that goes into the PS2. Then buy standard RCA cables and connect from the PS2 into the PSOne monitor......Granted i'm not sure if it'll work but you can at least give it a try. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.