Francisco Navarro
  • Chuck Goetschel > Rallio > chuck@rallio Corey Mccall
    Submitted 2014-03-05 22:01:06 Chuck Goetschel > Rallio > chuck@rallio

I joined the Goetchel organization within the mid-1990s just before they went diamond. It has been one of the more serious regrets of my life. It wasn’t just the wasted $12 [url=http://www.baseballbrewersfanshop.com/Chris-Carter-brewers-jersey/]Authentic Chris Carter Jersey[/url] ,000 in business materials and social isolation my wife and I suffered, it was the wasted two years of life and time with my children who were growing up. These people, the Goetchels and their minions had us believing that if we just kept “showing the plan” we, too would succeed big. Now I read his article and I could just smack his silly little grinning mug! Shame on you Chuck Goetchel.

Francisco Navarro
    June 5, 2010 at 16:05

I have to be honest, Chuck Goetchel, and not water-down my message. Just like you wouldn’t water it down when you had been on stage at the scam seminarsbig functions. It’s very good for your reputation to say you wanted things to change for a long time. But knowing many people make more money from BSMs [url=http://www.baseballbrewersfanshop.com/Chris-Capuano-brewers-jersey/]Authentic Chris Capuano Jersey[/url] , I also would like to see you admit it as a FRAUD you didn’t know at the time it was so, so bad. That you were cought “between a rock and a hard place.” But instead you give the explanation of the “car business”.

It is irrelevant. It does not apply!!! I’d love for you personally to offer an apology for being part of a “brain-washing” system that not only 1) keep us in with the hope that indeed “Amway was the ‘best’ biz to be in,” and 2) drain our pockets, as we paid a dollar for stuff that Dex paid much less than ten cents. That's FRAUD, Chuck Goetchel. And your explanation of the car business does not do justice. Let me explain how I see it. Let’s say you sponsored me into a business, any business. In the event you want me to grow as an individual because that will mean growth of your biz, then you offer me with all the necessary tools. My biz is your biz!!! Wasn’t that what we used to hear [url=http://www.baseballbrewersfanshop.com/Aaron-Hill-brewers-jersey/]Authentic Aaron Hill Jersey[/url] , “your upline has your very best interest at heart, by hurting you they hurt themselves”? You want the best for me. Because, if you’ll make a 5% or 10% cut of my total volume you want me to create a 100-million -dollar-a-year volume ASAP, don’t you?. Now let’s say I’d do it in 5 years, and now I have an organization of 100,000 people. Under Orrin’s excuse, there could be numerous people making several “streams of income” from the tools and if you’d also were to get a 5% cut from it you can make another 3-to-5 million per year. Now these 3 million wouldn’t make any-I mean ANY- difference to you [url=http://www.baseballbrewersfanshop.com/Wily-Peralta-brewers-jersey/]Wily Peralta Brewers Jersey[/url] , but the $100.00 a month make an enormous difference to the newly sponsored rep. Wouldn’t it? Our explanation of why you quit Amway is very encouraging. It shows you have a very solid backbone. Please do not just stop this far. The sale of tools for profit is not only immoral, but also very, very short-sighted. You’re taking from the “poor to give to the rich,” while telling the poor you want them to succeed. How is that ethical? I quit in 2003. I started understand the tool fraud in 2005. Then in 08' I learned you were not in Amway anymore. I had lost a lot of respect for you until reading this letter. I’m sure there are many people who really feel the same way because they do not know what went on before you left. M Please consider ending the tools profits--wherever you go.

I hope to meet you again sometime sooner than later.

Francisco Navarro.
    Amway quitter and proud of it.

Will - on the orrin woodward life training scam permalink
    August 5, 2011 1:21 pm

The Forbes article seems to be right stating that team had ’60,000' members at one point. Team would never have eclipsed this number though. This would be team at its peak and after the lawsuit and the mass exodus from the likes of (Chuck Goetschel, Randy Haugen and Billy Florence and numerous other big leaders) they dropped over night to about 5 or 6K of butts in seats at a major. These guys are not growing regardless of all the hype and hysteria they will lead you to believe from stage. Each month their business continues to shrink as new leaders wake up. Most recently with Triple 100s Matt Abraham and Don Freeze!!

Matt and Don: “Welcome to the good side!” Author Resource:-
    Article From Article Directory Database Hong Kong Warehouse Services: Learning More About Their Services Hong Kong Warehouse Services: Learning More About Their Services November 21 [url=http://www.baseballbrewersfanshop.com/Will-Middlebrooks-brewers-jersey/]Will Middlebrooks Brewers Jersey[/url] , 2013 | Author: Hipolito Oppy | Posted in Business
    If you think about the term warehousing, does it just mean finding a storage space? With the evolution of the logistics industry, warehousing services have also come a long way. Nowadays, Hong Kong warehouse services go beyond storage systems – it also provides other related services which are designed to efficiently oversee business operations and keep goods safe until they are delivered.

You can get a lot of benefits from Hong Kong warehouse services no matter if your company is a retailer, a wholesaler, or an importerexporter. With warehousing services, your company should be able to establish its presence in other countries even if you don’t have a branch or office in those areas. If you already have international offices [url=http://www.baseballbrewersfanshop.com/Tyler-Thornburg-brewers-jersey/]Tyler Thornburg Brewers Jersey[/url] , this will also improve your business operations there as well.

Through the help of Hong Kong warehouse services, your compan.