Deleting individual games on a file
  • OK, when I go to the mem. card , all the games on a file are together & I have to delete them as a whole. Is there a way to delete just the games you want to get rid of w/out having to save over them or delete the whole block?
  • There should be a delete and a delete all function in the memory card manager. Of course this is with Interact and Sony MCs and while i'm not sure about other brands, i'm pretty sure that they'll have the same functions. If you need anymore help then feel free to ask and I or one of the other great members will find you an accurate and speedy answer. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • I think there are some games that let you delete just that particular save while keeping any others you have for that game.You'll have to take a look in the load/save area of the game.For the most part you have no choice but to delete the entire save.
  • Thanx you guys.
    There's not that many games I want to delete; it's just that I'm kind of anal about keeping things in order. I know I really should chill out. ;)