Final Fantasy X Quiz
  • The possibilities of Yojimbo to do Zanmato are increased so... I think I'm right and... Can I make the Question??

(Everybody is so preocupied with AV6 and this get really boring ...)
  • If you choose the 3rd answer then he will offer his lowest asking price to buy his services. That's the only other thing that i can think of other than what Massaki has said.
  • Come on people...somebody answer this pls...u're letting this one die as well! <_<
  • We've given our answers Catz.....we're just waiting on Tidus to respond...Sometimes it takes him longer to respond so just please have some patience. A thread can't die if it's the third thread on the first page. I could see if this was on the second page. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • I wasn't telling you to answer...I was asking Speed or someone to ask a different question....I wanna play too!!!! :(
  • It seems Tidus_2002 is too busy with the av6 and I already got eliminated so... I'm now free... so... I'll ask a question...

The question is.....

hUH.... Breakdown memory fail.....

Name all the monster of the game (only monsters not bosses..)
  • ok, let's see...
    Sinscale A, Sahagin A, Klikk, Piranha, Dingo, Condor, Water Flan, Garuda A, Sinscale B, Sinscale C, Ragora, Killer Bee, Dinonix, Yellow Element, Worker, Sahagin Chief, Vouivre A, Garuda B, Raldo, Mi'ihen Fang, Bomb A, Dual Horn A, Floating Eye, White Element, Ipiria, Vouivre B, Thunder Flan, Funguar, Gandarewa, Lamashtu, Raptor, Red Element, Garuda C, Basilisk, Bite Bug, Bunyip, Garm, Simurgh, Snow Flan, Ochu, Aerouge, Buer, Gold Element, Kusariqqu, Larvae, Melusine, Qactuar, Iron Giant, Blue Element, Murussu, Iguion, Wasp, Xiphos, Chimera A, Evil Eye A, Ice Flan, Snow Wolf, Mafdet, Zuu A, Alcyone, Sand Wolf, Mushussu, Cactuar, Mech Guard, Mech Gunner, Sandragora, Zuu B, Sand Worm, Evil Eye B, Dual Horn B, Bomb B, Guado Guard C, Chimera B, Evrae, Warrior Monk with bayonet, Warrior Monk with flamethrower, YKT-63, YAT-99, Bat Eye, Swamp Mafdet, Cave Iguion, Sahagin B, Aqua Flan, Maze Larvae, Isaaru's Grothia, Isaaru's Pterya, Isaaru's Spathi, Sahagin C, Octopus, Remora, Phlegyas, Evrae Oltana, Seymour Natus, Mortibody, Flame Flan, Nebiros, Shred, Skoll, ogre, Chimera Brain, Malboro, Mech Scouter, Coeurl, Anacondaur, Defender X, Epaaj, Thorn, Yowie, Imp, Dark Element, Nidhogg, Mech Hunter, Valaha, Ghost, Tonberry, Defender, Magic Urn, Yojimbo, Biran Ronso, Yenke Ronso, Bandersnatch, Grat, Mech Leader, Mech Defender, Grenade, Bashura, Seymour Flux, Mortiorchis, Ahriman, Grendel, Dark Flan, Mandragora, Behemoth, Splasher, Achelous, Maelspike, Sanctuary Keeper, Fallen Monk with bayonet, Fallen Monk with flamethrower, YAT-97, YKT-11, Defender Zero, Spectral Keeper, Lady Yunalesca, Sin's Fins, Genais, Sin's Core, "Overdrive" Sin, Exoray, Gemini with club, Gemini with sword, Behemoth King, Adamantoise, Seymour Omnis, Wraith, Great Malboro, Demonolith, Varuna, Barbatos, Land Worm, Black Element, Spirit, Zaurus, Master Coeurl, Floating Death, Halma, Machea, Master Tonberry, Puroboros, Mimic Box (A, B, C, D), Ultima Weapon, Omega Weapon, Ifrit
    , Ixion,Shiva, Valefor, Bahamut, Yojimbo, Anima, Magus Sisters, Swamp Mafdet and the Dark aeons.
    Hope by monster you meant everything except the bosses!!!!! :P
  • Catstepz11, I think you exagerated a bit... you mentioned some bosses... and I only asked for monsters....
    Sinscale A, Sahagin A, Klikk, Piranha, Dingo, Condor, Water Flan, Garuda A, Sinscale B, Sinscale C, Ragora, Killer Bee, Dinonix, Yellow Element, Worker, Sahagin Chief, Vouivre A, Garuda B, Raldo, Mi'ihen Fang, Bomb A, Dual Horn A, Floating Eye, White Element, Ipiria, Vouivre B, Thunder Flan, Funguar, Gandarewa, Lamashtu, Raptor, Red Element, Garuda C, Basilisk, Bite Bug, Bunyip, Garm, Simurgh, Snow Flan, Ochu, Aerouge, Buer, Gold Element, Kusariqqu, Larvae, Melusine, Qactuar, Iron Giant, Blue Element, Murussu, Iguion, Wasp, Xiphos, Chimera A, Evil Eye A, Ice Flan, Snow Wolf, Mafdet, Zuu A, Alcyone, Sand Wolf, Mushussu, Cactuar, Mech Guard, Mech Gunner, Sandragora, Zuu B, Sand Worm, Evil Eye B, Dual Horn B, Bomb B, Guado Guard C, Chimera B, Evrae, Warrior Monk with bayonet, Warrior Monk with flamethrower, YKT-63, YAT-99, Bat Eye, Swamp Mafdet, Cave Iguion, Sahagin B, Aqua Flan, Maze Larvae, Isaaru's Grothia, Isaaru's Pterya, Isaaru's Spathi, Sahagin C, Octopus, Remora, Phlegyas, Evrae Oltana, Seymour Natus, Mortibody, Flame Flan, Nebiros, Shred, Skoll, ogre, Chimera Brain, Malboro, Mech Scouter, Coeurl, Anacondaur, Defender X, Epaaj, Thorn, Yowie, Imp, Dark Element, Nidhogg, Mech Hunter, Valaha, Ghost, Tonberry, Defender, Magic Urn, Yojimbo, Biran Ronso, Yenke Ronso, Bandersnatch, Grat, Mech Leader, Mech Defender, Grenade, Bashura, Seymour Flux, Mortiorchis, Ahriman, Grendel, Dark Flan, Mandragora, Behemoth, Splasher, Achelous, Maelspike, Sanctuary Keeper, Fallen Monk with bayonet, Fallen Monk with flamethrower, YAT-97, YKT-11, Defender Zero, Spectral Keeper, Lady Yunalesca, Sin's Fins, Genais, Sin's Core, "Overdrive" Sin, Exoray, Gemini with club, Gemini with sword, Behemoth King, Adamantoise, Seymour Omnis, Wraith, Great Malboro, Demonolith, Varuna, Barbatos, Land Worm, Black Element, Spirit, Zaurus, Master Coeurl, Floating Death, Halma, Machea, Master Tonberry, Puroboros, Mimic Box (A, B, C, D), Ultima Weapon, Omega Weapon, Ifrit
    , Ixion,Shiva, Valefor, Bahamut, Yojimbo, Anima, Magus Sisters, Swamp Mafdet and the Dark aeons.[/b]

You mentioned Seymour natus, dark aeons, omega and ultima weapons... and I shouldn't give you the floor but since i'm a gentle guy i'll give you the floor...lol
  • why thank you, humble lord...ok, here goes the one I could come up with (after a lot of thinking!!!)...it's easy, I guess...

How many different monsters can you capture in the calm lands, what are their names and where (approximately) can you find them?...ok, fire away!!!! :P
  • 9 Skoll, Neiros, Flame lan, shred, Anacondaur, Ogre, Coeurl, Chrimera Brain and Malboro. As for where they are, can i get away with, on the calm lands??? Prob not, so you can find the harder monsters in the north west corner of the calm land, while the others can be found roaming just about anywhere.
  • Well...

Skoll, Nebiros, Shred, Malboro, Anacoundar, Flame Flan, Ogre, Couerl and Chimera Brain

If the ones from Sunken Cave (Yojimbo) count tell me...
  • okay...I guess Theve got the most complete answer...so ask away...
  • ok just a quick one (as im a bit dead) how many male chacters do you control in the game, and names. 2 min job ;)
    think before you answer
  • Would aeons count? i dont think so...my answer is 4...auron, wakka, tidus, and kimarhi. i hope blitzball players dont count b/c then id have to find all of them...including free agents!
  • Nope, no aeons, or blizball players, but you are missing one Rollerz (yes im being picky). You only use him for one battle or so (Need a bigger hint ;) )
    Keep trying.
  • You play with Tidus, Auron, Wakka, Kimahri and Cid (for 1 or 2 battles I think).... I think that the one you're talking about Theve is Cid (Rikku's Dad)
  • Hmm, u both are in the U.k. or Europe, right? in the u.s. you do not play Cid at all...i am positive of that.
  • Simply put, Seymour Guado. While you only control him for a short time, the evil unsent is controllable by you....and to think we could have tossed him off the cliff for fun back then. As they say, hindsight is 20/20.
  • WILD CHEERING FOR MAD
    Yes mad you got it! So as normal, you get to follo me on to the clean floor.
    btw: Massaki, are you thinking of using Cid as in the use of the airships missiles? as that is the only time i can think you even consider calling it 'using Cid'.
  • Ahhh, playing god is always fun in games. A tough battle is about to be raging through the world of FFX and you have a talk with Gazza and Luzzu and this is where you decide their fate. Tell me the terms on how you can have Gatta die in battle or you can have Luzzu die instead. This isn't too hard of a question though you may not know the answer.....lets see how long this one takes.
  • Uh.... I think I don't know this one either... is it by talking to them in a certain order?? In my game the one who died was Luzzu... but I though it waspart of the game....
  • I got nio idea. i cant even remember who is who. the uy with red hair died in my game. It probably depends on what order or how many times you talk to them.
  • I didn't know that could happen, the death of both I mean...but it has to be like our friends above said...or do you have to get a certain item?! :unsure:
  • If you speak to Gatta twice and choose the second option twice then he'll die but any other choices will have Luzzu hitting the dirt six feet under. What does this do for your characters you ask? Absolutely nothing but it's cool playing god with characters every now and then. This thread has gone on for quite some time and while it's time for it's closure, it will be going into the Hall of Fame for all to see. No more Quiz threads should be started but you may continue with the Quotes Quiz for now. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions