The Funniest Thing I've Seen
  • I think this is the funniest thing I've ever seen while playing this game, I entered the Engine room, making my way across to go to the Hold for pics of the Metal Gear. Anyway, just as you enter, there's a guard :ph34r: standing at the railing, doing his thing, so I shoot him in the back of the head. Well, he falls over the railing, something not so unusual, but then he lands on top of another guard :ph34r: on the level below and takes him out! I had to laugh when I saw that, I didn't know it could happen! The level of detail in this game just never fails to surprise me! Cool B) !
  • That is funny, I love doing that everytime I play the game. In fact anytime I can get them to fall over the railing I do it. I cracks me up everytime! :lol:

One thing I don't understand is why when you shoot a guard in the head and he falls over the railing, why does he scream? Should he not already be dead before he falls? :unsure:
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Sep 11 2002, 02:15 AM
    That is funny, I love doing that everytime I play the game. In fact anytime I can get them to fall over the railing I do it. I cracks me up everytime! :lol:

One thing I don't understand is why when you shoot a guard in the head and he falls over the railing, why does he scream? Should he not already be dead before he falls? :unsure:

Actually the only way that you can kill a human with him not being able to scream is to stab him in the lungs.

Otherwise he could still be alive and screaming.
  • Or hit him with a a small surface area attack to the throat to collapse the windpipe, or hit him with a very small surface area attack to the back of the neck in the right place (it snaps the vocal cords), or hit them with a small area impact to the heart (it stops it), or attack with an atemi to one of the lower ribs which will break inwards and pierce a lung, or
  • I feel sorry for any person that starts a fight with you! They'll been beaten to a pulp or killed!! If I see you in a pub, I'll try not to spill your pint!! I love MGS2 2 too! I like breaking soldiers necks and then leaving them for other guards to come and then I take them all on!!
  • Originally posted by Gideon@Sep 12 2002, 03:44 PM
    small area impact to the heart (it stops it)

btw - it's a game and is never going to be that realistic ;)

Actually i dont think that that would stop the air rushing out of the lungs.

And you just spoiled one of my favourite dreams.It will get realistic.It will.IT WILL.