Resident Evil Codename Veronica
  • hey to any one who can help me. so im in the palace and i just locked the music box, got the silver key, went to the other two rooms with the key and got the 2nd blue alloy lion crest and now i dont know what to do. i cant enter the door with the two crests and i have no where to go and dont know what to do to get the stuff for the music boxes. im so lost :( reply quick please
  • Originally posted by xposixrussx@Oct 27 2002, 01:42 AM
    hey to any one who can help me. so im in the palace and i just locked the music box, got the silver key, went to the other two rooms with the key and got the 2nd blue alloy lion crest and now i dont know what to do. i cant enter the door with the two crests and i have no where to go and dont know what to do to get the stuff for the music boxes. im so lost :( reply quick please

First, backtrack out of the palace with both crests, and head for the military training facility. Advance to the second floor, and head for the room where Alfred was shooting at you with his rifle. Ascend the staircase, and to your right, in front of the relief, is a pedestal where you can place the blue crest. After doing this, you will receive the indigo blue card key , and can advance further in the game from this point on.

Hope this helps
    :D