The Api Tree Fairy Returns....
  • As a lot of you will remember, last year Madhtr won the dubious honour of gracing the top of the APi Office Christmas Tree but will he retain his halo and wand for another year?
    Or will it be Suze, Chris, Gene, Lu, or perhaps even the Guv himself?

Only you can decide, fellow APi-ers!

This is how it will work:

*For the next week you may post your nominations here but you must explain why (no nastiness or bitching - this isn't the Av Awards!).
    *You may nominate whoever you want.
    *Next Saturday I will make a poll so that everyone can vote for their favourite potential 'fairy'!
    *If by chance there are more than 10 nominees I will pick the 10 most popular choices so far.
    *The winner will be announced on Christmas Eve!

Remember this is for FUN - so any outrageous lies are more than welcome! Hehehehe!

So I will start the ball rolling by nominating my old sparring partner Steve F STAFF!
    At least if he is on the top of the tree the rest of us in the orifice office might get a shot at the booze this year at the APi Yule party!
    Besides, I can just see him in pink tulle and ballet pumps!
    ROFLMFAO!!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Away ya go peeps!
  • This year I'll have to go with Gabriel Knight!! I swear, I just can't think of anyone better to fit into that lovely pink tutu, tights and ballet slippers! I know he'll look just swell!! :lol: Besides, I've been wanting to shove a big tree up his butt for a while now! :P :lol: (no particular reason, just because!)
  • Originally posted by Susan B STAFF@Dec 16 2002, 01:40 PM
    This year I'll have to go with Gabriel Knight!! I swear, I just can't think of anyone better to fit into that lovely pink tutu, tights and ballet slippers! I know he'll look just swell!! :lol: Besides, I've been wanting to shove a big tree up his butt for a while now! :P :lol: (no particular reason, just because!)

Now what would i do without you Beans.
    Who knows maybe that pink tutu would feel nice.And those slippers cant be that different from climbing shoes.

Hey, maybe i could pink birthday hat too.
  • Not that I don't think any of the above mentioned, unworthy of the title. I would however, like to add WreckinBall to the list!

Why?? He's witty, intelligent, decisive (Pssstt!!! Got the cheque yesterday....Cheer's. :ph34r: ) and he has all those 'egg-nog' recipe's, he's pulled from his collection of Cleo and Woman's Day!
    Word of warning tho', don't think he'll go for the pink tu-tu? Change it to Aqua, and add a few sequin's perhap's?? :blink:
  • oh geez who to nominate (definantly not me ;)) I will nominate genestarwind no explanation neccisary;););)
  • Hmmm...it's really hard to decide upon one person here at APi who I believe is the top, but I would have to say I would nominate madhtr(little repetetive eh?). Why? Because he is able to harbor my problems and help me resolve them. No other reason needed.
  • *cheesy voice* You love me! You really really love me! In turn DL, I shall vote for you. One good? deed deserves another. WHy DL? Dont know, guess someone else than a mod should win!
  • Ok let's get this straight - the APi Tree Fairy isn't about who is the best person at APi (how could any one person qualify for that??!).

*It's about FUN!
    *It's about how funny Steve someone would look with a christmas tree stuck up their @ss!
    *It's about taking the p!ss out of Lucifer each other!
    *It's about making up outrageous lies about Chris each other!
    *It's about Wreckin' someone looking ridiculous great in tutu and sequins.

Oh and in case you're still not clear.....
    It's about FUN!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Oh and in case you're still not clear.....
    It's about FUN!![/b]

Hence my nomination for Gabe...... oh what fun to shove that tree waaaaayyyyy far up there, then hoist the tree up so his legs are dangling hither and thither, and then pelt him with little pickles!! :lol: Now, tell me THAT is not fun!?!? :blink: :lol:
  • SUSAN SUSAN SUSAN SUSAN........ :blink:

Speedie this one is for u baby, i really want to see u up there on that tree, with some nice pink stuff :D :D
  • How about Rex77.
    With a red wig and a spruce up his a$$ he could represent both Christmas (in the form of a Jesusish image) and the rock n roll spirit of the party (in the form of an Axl image)
    He really should be singing too. Carols and GnR. If he had a hard time hitting the high notes all you had to do is give the tree a kick or two.
    "I wanna hear Locomotive now sing" kick kick :lol:
  • [quote]Originally posted by Steve F STAFF@Dec 16 2002, 03:08 PM
    [b]Lola
  • Originally posted by manneman@Dec 17 2002, 04:30 PM
    Carols and GnR. If he had a hard time hitting the high notes all you had to do is give the tree a kick or two.
    "I wanna hear Locomotive now sing" kick kick :lol:

Actually I can sing G'n'R pretty freakin' good!

I would like to nominate my 'ole Av Awards opponent Steve. I would really like to see Steve in that tutu, plus with him on the tree he can only drink what we give him! Mwuhahahahaha!!! That means there will be enough booze for the rest of us!
  • Gene, being the APi Christmas fairy really ISN'T a good thing! ;)

So, for that reason i'm going to nominate Steve :D Give him enough to drink and he'll be up that tree with no question's asked ;) (that's what you get for Stoke being above Brighton in the table! hehe!)
  • Originally posted by Daniel M STAFF@Dec 18 2002, 02:48 PM
    Gene, being the APi Christmas fairy really [b]ISN'T a good thing! ;)[/b]

Please, I REALLY WANT TO KNOW! Is it because I KNOW soccer is a horrible sport? :lol:

Patty Brown Shoes, mom? Man havent heard that in a long long time. Still my name, which is Patrick, has been turned around to Patty many times. And you know..i do have brown shoes lying around somewhere.

-But you know, Steve would look hilarious. If we were to make the avatar it would be his actual face on a cartoon character stuck @ss first on a tree!! That would be histarical.
  • (errr probably best if you don't answer that).

:unsure:
  • It seems that Steve is getting most of the stick (and the top of the tree way things are going) for being the APi Tree Fairy. Not Fair! He needs some competition and what better person to go head to head in the final voting than his AV's arch nemesis - Lucifer.

Put Wade on the list, would like to see the old red devil in something more......................softer, more pastel shaded, more glittery! It won't take much to convert his pitch-fork into a magic wand!

And what ever stories you may have heard of & about me are either true or I started them in the first place so nothing will shock me :lol:
  • [quote]Originally posted by Steve F STAFF@Dec 19 2002, 03:44 PM
    [b]

How am i supposed to reach the beer when I
  • To make things easier to get through...If you want to mudsling then please post in the thread with the poll as i am going to close this now. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion