Good Bowler Or Lucky (whichever)
  • I haven't been around much lately because of work. I missed you guys. I did have what I consider an accoplishment the Thursday before Thanksgiving. I bowled my 2nd 300 game. Talk about exciting.

I have had:

2 300 games

1 299 game

2 290 games

and my wife has seen them all except for 1 of my 290 games. That is pretty cool.

Sorry, I just had to brag a little bit. :P
  • :o Man that's impressive! Good stuff!

I've got a 300 game once....! There was a glitch in the bowling lane and whenever you stepped over the foul line you got awarded a strike! :lol: tehehehe! (otherwise my highest score is about 140 ;))
  • My average when I bowled was 153. You have achieved what I never will, the perfect game. Congratulations!! :D My best ever was a 225. Now I golf so I pray for that miracle called a hole in one.

P.S. Does ones wife count as a reliable witness?

Just kidding, good job. :)
  • I am a GAWDAWFUL bowler!! I'm lucky if I can get into the double digits!!! Might help if I did it more often I guess, but the lanes in my area are a bit farther than I'd like to drive that often, and with all the road construction in that area, it's just a big pain in the dupa!
  • im 12 and mines been about 145, privilege B) anyway good 4 u :lol: :lol:
  • Originally posted by Susan B STAFF@Jan 11 2003, 04:12 PM
    I am a GAWDAWFUL bowler!! I'm lucky if I can get into the double digits!!! Might help if I did it more often I guess, but the lanes in my area are a bit farther than I'd like to drive that often, and with all the road construction in that area, it's just a big pain in the dupa!

Don't feel bad, I cannot bowl much better on the playstation let alone the actual sport.
  • The best I ever boled was a 185 or around there and everyone I was playin with gets around 150. The most strikes I got in a row was three, I guess your better than Homer Simpson.(LOL) Good luck in future games
  • sure you werent using bumbers mate B) J/K Great job!! my average is 210 and Im 15. So im working on it :lol:
  • My average is about 145 or 150. Not bad for me
  • I can't bowl for a certain anatomy of a donkey, but the greatest achievement I've had on the alley was on a
    night I didn't feel like playing, I just sat, drank and criticised everyone elses playing ability. Well, my date got
    the sh*ts with my smart arse comments and thrust the ball towards me & said "go on then, show us how it's
    done", so I put my drink down (letting out a "tsk" I might add) , took the ball and, without standing up
    threw it down the alley (two handed shotput style). Well, as you've probably guessed so far, it was a strike.
    I wasn't all that suprised, because that kind of luck happens to me all the time, but never twice, so I refused
    to bowl again and just left them with the false belief that I can actually bowl.
  • My all time best was 130 I was completely hammered at the time and I had a strike at my neighbourgh's lane. haha I'd like to see people beat that. Haha. :lol:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion