Favorite Kind Of Soup?
  • My favorite kind of soup is chicken noodle soup. I also like beef burger. I am starting to get hungry.(NO JOKE)What is your favorite kind of soup?
  • I adore Vegetable and Tomatoe soup. I love Vegetable Soup because of all those damn vegetables.....WHY MUST YOU TASTE SO GOOD!!. Man i want some soup now...... :\
  • [quote]Originally posted by GeneStarwind@Feb 18 2003, 01:55 AM
    [b] I adore Vegetable and Tomatoe soup.
  • I don't like soup except when i am sick, but thats only because I can't tast it and its warm
    my favorite soup is bacon chedder clam chower
    ok what is with the stupid questiones about soup, height, weight, pizza topings, and jobs I think there are others but this is all i could think of, so why do u people put so stupid questiones :huh:
  • Well, I put them kind of questions because I am curious and I wan't to know if other people like what I like. I also want to know what they like.
  • I like Tortilla Soup and Chunky's Beef With Country Vegetable.

I am very picky when it comes to soup.
  • Leek & potato, made with the stock boiled out of a turkey hind quarter or a chicken & the meat, torn
    from its bones. Also a bacon bone thrown in wouldn't hurt.
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Feb 18 2003, 07:41 PM
    [b]I like Tortilla Soup and Chunky's Beef With Country Vegetable.

I am very picky when it comes to soup.
    [/b]

My god, Same here!!!!!!!!! I love chunky beef with country vegtable!!!!!!!

I have it for lunch on cold days

Take a thermos to school and then dring it at lunch!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, warm!!!!

I here it snowed (HEAPS) there how are you coping with the cold??
  • Clam Chowder or Broccoli Cheese.

Wartoad
  • The only soup i eat is my mams home made vegitable turkey soup with whole patatoes in.

And wierdly it tastes better on freezing cold days, it warms you up a treat :)
  • I like most forms of soup really, but I agree with Tony that you can
  • Easy: For cooking - Cream of Mushroom.

For eating as is - Tomato............ :D

• Tonygillis, THANK YOU!!!!!! You have given me the idea for lunch today by starting this thread!!!!! :D

I love home-made potato soup with bacon!!! And that is what I'm gonna make for lunch today!
    I also like a hearty veggie soup, with a beef base, and loads of cabbage and tomatoes!! Mmm!!!!!

Oh yeah, we've had loads and loads of snow here my way, and it's still coming down in the form of combo snow/freezing rain, so that soup will be perfect for a day like today!! :D
  • Split-pea, or New England style Clam Chowdah are my favorites. With some Rye-Krisp crackers and tabasco.......Mmmmm.
  • Got to say I do love chicken noodle soup with some ground black pepper.

It ranks probably number 3 on my list though.

Number 1 is pumpkin soup with a little bit of cram and a warm piece of damper.

Number 2 is definately Combination long and short soup from the chinese soup.

Good to see you back BJ, I hope all is going well :)
  • My favourite kind of soup is, hands down, my mums home-made potato soup, with croutons. Mmmmm, could go for that right now.

Dont really eat any others, sometimes chicken and tomato, but thats about it.
  • Mine would have to be chicken noodle soup no questions asked (real easy)
  • I like most soups but two that are big on my list is: Hot & Sour soup, some nice and thick tomato soup with whole tomato's in it and diced garlic and onions for that speical flavor :P Hummmmmmmm.... makes me want to make some now.... :lol:

Worf
  • Originally posted by Fat_Jiffy@Feb 19 2003, 01:37 PM
    Got to say I do love chicken noodle soup with some ground black pepper.

It ranks probably number 3 on my list though.

Number 1 is pumpkin soup with a little bit of cram and a warm piece of damper.

Number 2 is definately Combination long and short soup from the chinese soup.

Good to see you back BJ, I hope all is going well :)

Thanks Fat Jiffy!!!

Sounds freezing cold there Suze! Drerss Warm, Keep Warm And Keep on drinking that soup!!!!!

Good luck to everybody....Hope no-one gets frostbite!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion