Just Got My Report Card
  • I just got my report card yesterday and I got a 97% average.
    C.A.(Creative Activities-90%
    English-97%
    French-99%
    Math-97%
    P.E(gym)-93%
    PDR(Health)-100%
    Science-97%
    Social Studies-99%
    It's not quite 97% but it rounds up to there.
    Not bad hey!
  • that's pretty kool tony. I havent got my report card just yet beacuse i've been sick forabout a week and now i'm hoping to get mine soon
  • that is an interesting report card...where i live, we just get letter grades on our report cards.
  • Originally posted by rollerangel288@Feb 19 2003, 01:35 AM
    [b]that is an interesting report card...where i live, we just get letter grades on our report cards. [/b]

In elementry(grades primary-6)we got letters too! Now in grade 7 I just get marks.
  • I am in the letter grade living space around here. Very nice report card though. I've gotten my report card and it's all A's except one.. <_<<br />
    Geometry. Oh well, I'll kick my grade up higher this time.
  • Well done Tony!! Congrat's, accolade's etc. That's wonderful news, keep it up :D .

Oh, and well done to you too Red! Honestly, all A's bar one is nothing to be sneezed at! :unsure:
  • Congrats Tony and Red. Well done, (hmm, need a clapping smilie)

I wish i got all A's (VHA's in my school) except one, woulda been jumping for joy.

On another subject... im taking you guys live somewhere in America, what are your terms, like term 1,2,3 etc? Cause it seems so different to the terms here in Aus. .
  • what are your terms, like term 1,2,3 etc?[/b]

Yeah, i've been wondering about that too. Seems to me like the school system over there is WHACK! :P

Meanwhile, last year I got straight A's..... in I.T. The rest of my subjects is a completely different story. :blink:
  • Wow, 97% in english 'eh.

Aren't you glad that the humble potato doesn't have much at all to do with the teachings of the english language. :D :lol:

Sorry 'bout that Tony, I just couldn't help my self.
  • Originally posted by Knowze Gungk@Feb 19 2003, 11:49 AM
    Wow, 97% in english 'eh.

Aren't you glad that the humble potato doesn't have much at all to do with the teachings of the english language. :D :lol:

Sorry 'bout that Tony, I just couldn't help my self.

I am ptetty sure potatoe(potato)can be spelled 2 ways.
  • Originally posted by tonygillis@Feb 19 2003, 12:18 PM

I am ptetty sure potatoe(potato)can be spelled 2 ways.

Yep Tony - there's the correct way - potato.... and the way you spell it!!
    Hehehe!
    Sorry, couldn't resist that one either - I'm not being nasty, honest!!
    :P :D :P
  • Yep, i'm sure it can only be SPELT one way :lol: Hehe sorry about that tony :unsure:

I've got my school report coming next week, not something i'm particularly looking forward to :blink: If it's good i'll share it, if it's bad i'll make it up! ;)
  • *runs to the dictionary*lucky! I know there is a word like that, that is spelled with o, and oe, I forget what it is though. :angry:
  • could it be tomato??
  • That was what I was thinking, it proboably is, I must of got them mixed up. Ps- Two more days roller angle and you would be at api for 1 year, congradulations!
  • How thoughtful of u to notice! thank u. we should have a party!
  • WOW! 97% is amazingly high!

It my half term grades, it is grades from D to S, where S is equivalent to an A*. Industry is how hard you tried, grades from one to four, with four being the worse.

I got 3 S's, with the rest A's except one B and one C in RS.
    All of my industries were 1's or 2's, but I dont care, as I prefer to get good grades without working hard!

:P
  • Originally posted by crashkart@Feb 19 2003, 10:11 PM
    All of my industries were 1's or 2's, but I dont care, as I prefer to get good grades without working hard!

I don't work hard either, it's just it is easy to me, I dont' know why, probably because I am smart! I don't even study for tests that much.
  • Wait until you are in grade 11. Then when you dont work and you are smart(but i dont know if you could be as smart as me :P kidding) your average will drop to about 80-85 just like mine. Now if there was anyway to get me to work sure I would it, if it didnt require any energy. :D
  • Originally posted by Yeno@Feb 20 2003, 02:18 AM
    Wait until you are in grade 11. Then when you dont work and you are smart(but i dont know if you could be as smart as me :P kidding) your average will drop to about 80-85 just like mine. Now if there was anyway to get me to work sure I would it, if it didnt require any energy. :D

80-85 still isn't that bad. I just find it too easy, I think I could go to grade 8 and pass easy. In the theaters they think I am 14 years or older so I get to go to pg14 movies.(LOL)I am only one year younger than that any way. Almost all of the good movies that come to the theaters are rated AA(14) Well, that is kind of off the topic but o well.
  • I get letter grades.... I got 1 A and 5 B's

• First off, tonygillis, THAT IS WONDERFUL!!!!! Congrats on such a superb report card!!! :D

And, congrats to all the rest of you with such wonderful report cards as well!!!

It's been a loooooooong time since I've had one, so we just won't talk about that! ;)
  • You could give what you got on your blood tests.lol. unless you failed them.
  • I just got my report card, ummm, I think it was Thursday of this week, and I got 6 A's and 1 B+(grrrrr, stupid geometry).

Gotta go,

Later all,
    Darkraider
  • Congratulations on the report card. If I may interject my opinion, get that diploma! If you never do anything else in your life, get that diploma. It may seem at times that the things they're trying to teach you are a waste of your time, but you'll be surprised how many of those things actually will apply to life later on. Keep up the good work. Kudos to you. :)
  • I got my report card and made 3 A's and 3 B's. For some reason College doesnt like to give + or - marks after the letter grade. I amde the Deans List which is a cummulative average of a 3.4 or higher (i got 3.147) and I get a letter of commendation from the head of my Majors department (Computer Science) :)
  • Just one things Tony, the only way that Tomato or Potato has an e in it is if it's plural meaning you could have:

1 potato or 5 potatoes
    1 tomato or 5 tomatoes

But i think you knew this already and were just trying to make us others look foolish ehhhh? Gotta remember, i'm the one who barely passed English. Then again if the damned class hadn't been so boring i'd actually have tried to do more work in class. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Madhtr, I never seen you spell 1 word wrong yet! I think you have pretty good English. Well, allot better than some people here. :lol: It's just that I don't look over what I typed, I just post it. If I did I probably wouldn't have that many words spelled wrong. Sometimes I may just not push the letter in far enough. My English mark is done by something like this.
    Spelling Tests:50%
    Grammer:50%
    I hope I do good as I did last term and congradulations for everyone who got a good report card. I wish you best of luck!
    B)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion