• If you were on a adventure like final fantasy what kind of weapon would you choose to fight monsters and tell why you chose that weapon!
  • Are you alloud to use guns?
  • no yo cant the only guns you can use are pistols
  • Probably LiLongs nunchucka with the blades on the end from Soulblade. Reason being, SPEED!
  • I would have a pistol with allot of bullets. B)
  • I would use a sword, i actually designed the sword awhile back. Ill have to scan it and link you guys to what it looks like.

-i chose a sword because a sword shows leadership. I like to be a leader in anything i do.

PS. BULLETS ARE FOR WIMPS! :P
  • Dual daggers, to make it easier to slice and dice.

P.S. Gene, what is the guy in your av doing? Duff Man ripoff? heh, heh.
  • A crossbow with unlimited exploding bolts would be nice, like maybe with charges hot enough to endanger myself. A sword like Sephiroth's would work well, too.
  • I would equip myself with some super duper-faster-then-a-prune-through-a-granny Speedy Gonzales pills and get the h*ll out of every encounter.

Not sure if that counts as a weapon though. :P
  • Manne, if those pills go through you as fast as that prune through granny, THAT could be considered a weapon!! :lol:

I'd have to go with a Blade, not unlike LionHeart (which I am currently working my butt off trying to get!)
  • Could we pretend that these pills were drugs and that they were there to control your psychic powers that you use to turn your enemies into mush(ala Galerians: ASH)? If so then i'd like to change my answer and go for Akira-style carnage.
  • Ill just go with a good ol'e two headed spear.
  • Oooh, easy one. A nice long, shiny (and sharp) Samurai Sword :D
    Lets see those monsters try to attack me while thier heads are rolling away.... B)
  • Nice one for FF I would a double handed sword or magic staff
  • i would want to use a katana, b/c they are very strong and make u look tough! :)
  • Originally posted by GeneStarwind@Feb 23 2003, 04:05 AM
    PS. BULLETS ARE FOR WIMPS! :P

If you were against a person with a gun, would you want to go after him with a sword, or use a gun?
  • Originally posted by GeneStarwind@Feb 22 2003, 08:05 PM
    -i chose a sword because a sword shows leadership. I like to be a leader in anything i do.

Really? Swords may show leadership, but it's so typical that it's a little boring. :rolleyes: I'm just toying with ya Gene.

I would say I would beat those enemies down with my own fists. Either that or throw anything at them. I can throw fast with an okay accuracy, but my own fists and feet are VERY accurate.

I have actually perfected my own fighting technique to where I have a little combination in fighting. I've never used it though which is good.
  • My preferred weapon would be garlic.

This isn
  • My hands b/c it is personal. anyone can pull a trigger and walk away. it takes a real man to kill someone with his bear hands.
  • [quote]Originally posted by tonygillis+Feb 24 2003, 11:20 PM-->QUOTE(tonygillis @ Feb 24 2003, 11:20 PM)[quote] <!--QuoteBegin-GeneStarwind</i>@Feb 23 2003, 04:05 AM
    [b] PS. BULLETS ARE FOR WIMPS!
  • Geez, weapons, you say?

Well, like Red, I have started to practice self defense and I'm started a new technique of mine, focusing a lot on kicking, which is pretty cool. And I've also got one of my friends to teach me some Jiu-Jitsu, which is awesome.

So my weapons would be some kind of reinforced gloves and lightweight metal toe caps (I like to jump around alot :rolleyes:). Think Zell Dincht.
  • Originally posted by GeneStarwind@Feb 25 2003, 08:46 PM
    Anyone can fire a gun because it takes no skill to point it at someone and fire UNLESS you are a sniper.

Give me a rifle with a scope and watch everyone fall down from head shots. Sod up close and personal!
    "This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life.Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will."

And if all else fails and some one gets near to me, a pair of steel toe caps stops most people.
  • A couple of Desert Eagles and a big Katana, then i would kick everyones buttz like Dante (DMC)
  • I'll have an OICW with all the trimmings.
    I know the rules state that I can't have a rifle, but I don't play my current life to the rules, so sod it, I
    ain't role playin by the rules either. :P

If any one wishes challenge my decision, let me remind you that I am already here, on the field, with
    one of (if not The) the most advanced assault weapons in the world, loaded with Thirty 5.56 mm NATO
    rounds, Six 20mm grenades & a computer that tells me exactly how far away the target is (amongst
    other things) and if you're not with me, I won't let you play with it.

I've also got a Desert Eagle Mk19 .50 Action Express as a side arm beacuse it's powerful, accurate,
    has surprisingly low kickback and, most importantly, it looks really, really cool. :D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion