Best New Game Of March
  • Hello people!!! :)
    I'm making a question to help me to buy a new game this month.
    I want your help, so please vote on the game you think is the best for this month.
    Thank you.
    :)
  • I voted for Tomb Raider because if it doesn't get delayed(which is still possible) then it'll easily be better than all those other titles. DMC2 was a huge letdown(IMO), The Sims is a good game for some, and MGS2 Substance is good but after playing through the original i don't have any need to play the extras.

Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • I think I will like Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance the most, I am a big fan of it and another good way to see if there are games you like is to rent it first.
  • It's got to be Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness!
    I have been waiting for this game since finishing the Chronicle's!!!!
    I've alway's been a bit of fan of this title, and since it was in fact playing Ms Croft, that got me hooked in the first place, I shall as ever remain loyal!.......Methinks? I hope?......maybe? :blink:
  • I would also say Tombraider because I herd Devil may cry wasnt to great, and also i already played the extras for MGS: Substance on the x-box, but also i herd tomb raider got re-called by sony to tell them to make it better, but that was a rumor I herd.
  • Well, not quite there Badboy. The game was delayed because Core, a subsidiary of Eidos decided that the game wasn't ready yet. They have said nothing about the PAL date though which is still scheduled for March 28th if i'm not mistaken. The North American date has been said by Core to be released between the months of April and June but i have heard that April 21st may be it's US release. Oh, and for those curious, this thread is for PAL releases which is what Manuel is looking for. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions