fanboys.....and fangirls
  • I LOVE SEPHIROTH!!! I LOVE SEPHIROTH!!! I LOVE SEPHIROTH!!! I LOVE SEPHIROTH!!! I LOVE SEPHIROTH!!! I LOVE SEPHIROTH!!! I LOVE SEPHIROTH!!! I LOVE SEPHIROTH!!! I LOVE SEPHIROTH!!! I LOVE SEPHIROTH!!! I LOVE SEPHIROTH!!! I LOVE SEPHIROTH!!! I LOVE SEPHIROTH
    AN...ANA......AN..ANA, AND CLOUD, AND VINCENT, AND THE YOUNG AURON, AND I LOVE WAKKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ps...sorry api owner people...i am obssessed with sephiroth... :wub: ) i have many issues...heh heh heh... :ph34r: (i can't get over him! he's sooooooooooooooooooo hot in kingdom hearts!!!! B)
  • Yeah Sephiroth is really cool. Especially that big sword of his, i'd love one of those.

Speaking of cool, SPAM is really not cool <_<<br />
    http://www.absolute-playstation.com/member....php?act=SR&f=3
  • Originally posted by .hack//SIGN@Mar 15 2003, 09:52 PM
    he's sooooooooooooooooooo hot in kingdom hearts!!!!

I don't think i'll be touching on this subject......heh, heh. Anyway, i will be closing this thread due to reasons previously announced by KiLLa. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • I have reopened this thread after thinking a bit, changing the name of it, and deciding what this thread will be about. I'm sure everyone feels the same way as .Hack about something. Now it's time to name your fanboy/girl ways here. Have fun and by all means don't hold back......ok, maybe a little. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • I wanna smear Sepiroth with butter and fry him on a pan.
  • GK, i'm glad you held back......heh, heh. Oh, and for those that can't tell, i am being seriously serious on that.
  • Originally posted by madhtr@Mar 16 2003, 12:59 PM
    [b]GK, i'm glad you held back......heh, heh. Oh, and for those that can't tell, i am being seriously serious on that. [/b]

I didnt get to the part with bananas and onions.
  • I'm a big fan of Solid Snake (David)He is also my favorite video game character! :)
  • Indiana Jones with firearms and curves. Lara Croft is my babe!
  • Definetly Sephiroth and Cloud are to awsome looking characters and are really huge Bad @sses!

I liked Squall I thought he was a very Unique looking character, and suited the game well.

Of Course the Bad @$$ Auron sticks out very well.

Always like Crono in Crono Trigger (Also the character designer from DBZ).

I Like Solid Snake (who doesnt, well besides the Mulet, got love the Mulet)

But also I have always like Leon fro Resident Evil 2, I dont know why but he really stuck out to me, I wanted to see more of his story then anyone elses in the Resident evil series.
  • Tommy Vercetti, not someone anybody should mess with. Especially when I have the controller. I find myself breaking out the chainsaw after I have already taken them down with a shot from the magnum. Nobody hits my car and gets away with it! :angry: ;)

Solid Snake, loose the mullet (mullets don't look good on anybody) and take five minutes to shave.
  • Originally posted by jdm1108@Mar 16 2003, 10:23 AM
    Indiana Jones with firearms and curves.

You're starting to sound a lot like GK now JDM......heh, heh. Sorry, had to say it....Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.

I guess i should tell you all what my fanboism is wasted on. I'd say chaos(purposely left uncapitalized) but then i'd be sounding like GK(what with chaos wearing the hotpants and all). So, past that i'd have to say KOS-MOS. Hell,and android that can blow stuff up and look good doing it....heh, heh.
  • Well if we're including non-game characters, i'm a big fan of Rose McGowan.... I downloaded the first 4 episodes of the new 'Charmed' season so I didn't have to wait for it to be shown on TV (and I have 56k) ... heh... eheh.... :ph34r:
  • All I have to say about Sepiroth is that he's a B**TARD, he killed Aeris WHY D***IT WHY!!! The humanity of it all!!!! :(
  • guess i would have to be a fan of Orca from .hack, true he is in a coma but hey he gets to sleep all day (wish i could do that) plus everyone know's him i think thats cool
  • Twiztid, and Family Guy would have to be mine.
  • "And icecream...I love icecream!"

I vaguely remember replying to this thread..but oh well.

Matt McKenzie - voice of Auron in FFX

DDR (no explanation)

Dogz 5 - it's fun playing it...although it's the same thing.

I will probably add more as I remember the rest of my fandom stuff.
  • Originally posted by jdm1108@Mar 16 2003, 07:23 AM
    Indiana Jones with firearms and curves. Lara Croft is my babe!

No she's not, she's mine!!! :P heh heh heh

I'd have to say, of all the games I've played, I'd have to say I'd love to get Tidus in that fryin' pan..... bananas, onions, butter and all!!
    (topped off with whipped cream) :D
  • well, I think everyone knows by now, but what the hell!!!! I love FFX and Witchblade. Have you seen David Chakochi in it? "WOOF" what a babe! I know he was in Baywatch, but I can let that pass as he is so fine! And Kim De Lury who plays Conchabar in it! What an Irish accent! And that body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, slightly off the subject! The ff games are my fave, the graphics are great and I love the music! The storylines' are great also! And I'll shut up now!!! :blink:
  • james marsters - that accent does very strange things too me!!!
    dante - big guns, need i say more ;)
  • I'm actually quite a big fan of Harrison Ford cause he has to be one of the best actors around even though he is older than my father. My fav actress is the lady who played Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider movie. In game I'd have to say the guy out of Red Faction 2 (Alias) and maybe Aeris from FF7. Those are all that I can think of offhand.
  • im a fan of .hack seph somthing i forget but he is pretty cool and lod
  • I am a fan of Remy Lebeau a.k.a. Gambit from X-Men.
    ~Psyco
  • CHEESE!

AND RPG's!
  • Originally posted by Susan B STAFF@Apr 4 2003, 07:05 PM
    I'd have to say, of all the games I've played, I'd have to say I'd love to get Tidus in that fryin' pan..... bananas, onions, butter and all!!
    (topped off with whipped cream) :D

wow is this topic fun to read about! I think the canniable question is in another forum.
    just kidding.

Any ways I would have to say I like Ryu Hayabusa (hope i spelled that right) he seems to get around the video game seen alot. With his own video games or in DOA.

Im pretty sure all the guys would agree with the whipcream bit if all the ladies from DOA were involved :feedme:
  • um, ok hack, yea hes cool but riku can wipe out sepiroth.RIKUROCKS :peace:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion