• I have been trying to figure out how to play the card game for quite some time, but I still can't figure out how to play it. Could any of you help explain it to me?
  • It is kinda like the actual card game called Magic: The Gathering in my opinion. I never bothered wiht it because it is so pointless. I would not waste my time wiht it really. Im at the last stage called Proto Merkabah and Im only lvl 36 wiht everyone! I would raise ther and everything instead of the card game if I were you. Oh, if you want to play some games that are fun and you get better prizes you can play the Lvl 4 Poker game on the cassino passport. If you play and win money you can buy 30 character portriats with the coins you get and rare accesories like the INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT BraveSoul which raises your attack power when your HP lowers. Give someone a hemlock (brings HP to 1) then hit them wiht the best tech attack for an unbelievable amount of HP dmg. You can also buy Golden Dice which fluctuate your dmg on an enemy. You can also play the Drill Game and get better prizes like another swimsuit and so on.
  • I have played poker and already gotten all of the rare items that there are. Is there any rare items you can win while playing cards or is it pretty much a waste of time?
  • The only rewards are rare cards that you can win like "Swimsuit Shion" and "Swimsuit MOMO". Nothing really exciting like an accesory. You can play if you want, but it is a waste of time.