Teenage Members
  • I was just wondering how many teenagers actually visit API regularly.I myself are 15 since Wednesday the 2nd.
  • Im 16, and will be 17 on May 9th.
  • im 15 and Im a major regualr here. If u look at my avatar thats me in cartoon form ;)
  • I am 15, and will be 16 in a long time from now.
    I visit regularly, I just don't post all the time.
  • Right now i may not be a teenager but i was when i joined back in May of 2001. I am 21 now.
  • Originally posted by Daggers Lover@Apr 13 2003, 09:00 PM
    im 15 and Im a major regualr here. If u look at my avatar thats me in cartoon form ;)

Yeah right. Your hair isn't brown as much as you'd like it to be.

Yeah, I'm a teenager..and probably one of the small 0.25% teenage girl gaming population.
  • 16... turning 17 in December. And I was.. 14 I think when I joined here.
  • Who'd have guessed that your self-proclaimed teenage hippie freak would be a teenager? ^_^

I'm more than a bit odd for my age, but eh, I'm my age (I hope).
  • Well i just turned 16 a week or two ago and i am on here at least twice a day. So I would like to consider myself a regular.
  • Well I'm 15 at the moment and I'm turning 16 in september...... Well I was here regularly but I was gone for a long time but I visist this site everyday lately so you can call me regular again....I think I was 13 when I joined this place....
  • *raises hand*
    I'm 13 here. I'm hoping to live to my next birthday, if my mom doesn't kill me before then. :P

• Pardon me, I'm not a teen or anything... not since before dirt was invented, but I just wanted to tell you, Danny, that I'll protect you!! :D

........... ok, I'm leaving now...........
  • Well, I'm 13, and not getting enough respect from you old people ;) .

Now, after a lengthy leave of absence, I'm here at APi once a day.
  • Awwww, thanks Suzie. Your cookies always seem to do the trick. ;)
  • well i'm 17 turning 18......
    i dont remember my age when i join here, maybe 16 ;)
  • Originally posted by Danny@Apr 16 2003, 02:58 AM
    Awwww, thanks Suzie. Your cookies always seem to do the trick. ;)

I'll protect ya too Danny. You're enough of a friend to me for me to tell your mom off. :D
  • Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Apr 14 2003, 06:13 PM
    [b]Yeah, I'm a teenager..and probably one of the small 0.25% teenage girl gaming population. [/b]

I guess im also part of that .25%!

Im the sweet and "innocent" age of 16. i come here almost everyday...but i may not post everyday.
  • Originally posted by rollerangel288@Apr 17 2003, 09:25 AM
    [b]sweet and "innocent" age of 16 [/b]

Now you've got me confused... :P
  • I'm 15, turning 16 towards the end of September. I joined when I was, hmm, yes, I think I was only 12. Amazing eh? Been so busy that I'm not sure if you can call me a regular any more, but I try.

Later all,
    Darkraider
  • Im still young and nothing you say can change that.
  • Chalk one up for the 17 year olds :P yep i'm a teenager aswell
  • Wooo, go teens. I am 16 going on 17... That is a song.. or the start of it. Yeah anyways, I turn 17 some far away time from now. Sweet 16... yeah right.
  • I turned 13 this winter and I was always here but then I found a cool site and now I am a moderator there so I havn't had much time to come here. ZBut I think I will come back here every now and then for visits. :)
  • Hey well I'm 14 at the moment and I'll be 15 in may.Yes siree I'm a teen to I joined here when I was 13.And I love this sight so I don't come alot during the school year though but in the summer I'm on a lot.
  • Originally posted by Theve1tch@Apr 17 2003, 05:20 PM
    i'm a teenager aswell

i was under the impression that u were still under the age of 10, theve ;)
  • Originally posted by gabriel knight@Apr 17 2003, 05:03 PM
    Im still young and nothing you say can change that.

Aren't you OLD GK? heh, heh.
  • I used to be a teenager a year ago.
  • Haha, so I am guessing you are 20 now! I like being a teenager, you can go to cool movies plus lots more :)
  • Yep and on may 26 I can drink (legally).
  • *Mutters something to himself* Congrads, though I am never going to drink, hopefully! :)
  • Originally posted by rollerangel288+Apr 18 2003, 06:28 PM-->QUOTE(rollerangel288 @ Apr 18 2003, 06:28 PM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-Theve1tch</i>
    @Apr 17 2003, 05:20 PM
    i'm a teenager aswell

i was under the impression that u were still under the age of 10, theve ;) [/b][/quote]
    Takes one to know one, ner ner lala! yeah look boom boom car mummy woooo :blink: opps, no thats only a 4 year old :P
    Glad to see you still love me Rollerz, if not, i might have to go after red again :D
  • Originally posted by madhtr+Apr 18 2003, 07:03 PM-->QUOTE(madhtr @ Apr 18 2003, 07:03 PM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-gabriel knight</i>
    @Apr 17 2003, 05:03 PM
    Im still young and nothing you say can change that.

Aren't you OLD GK? heh, heh. [/b][/quote]
    Whatcha talking about sonny.

Now get me my teeth.
  • Originally posted by Theve1tch+Apr 19 2003, 02:01 AM-->QUOTE(Theve1tch @ Apr 19 2003, 02:01 AM)
    [quote] [quote]Originally posted by rollerangel288@Apr 18 2003, 06:28 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Theve1tch</i>@Apr 17 2003, 05:20 PM
    [b] i'm a teenager aswell

i was under the impression that u were still under the age of 10, theve ;) [/b][/quote]
    Glad to see you still love me Rollerz, if not, i might have to go after red again :D [/b][/quote]
    Sorry Theve, I'm already taken. :D
  • Well, I turned 15 on the 8th March, If i had my computer fixed i could be here a lot of time... like I used to be some time ago... before my PC went "BOOMM!!".
  • [quote] [quote] [quote] i'm a teenager aswell

i was under the impression that u were still under the age of 10, theve ;) [/quote]
    Glad to see you still love me Rollerz, if not, i might have to go after red again :D [/quote]
    Sorry Theve, I'm already taken. :D [/quote]
    :D what DL dont know, cant hurt him, and anyways, i've been going out with some one longer then you :P nearly 7 months heh heh. I still want my lil' Rollerz though ;)
  • [quote] [quote] [quote] [quote] i'm a teenager aswell

i was under the impression that u were still under the age of 10, theve ;) [/quote]
    Glad to see you still love me Rollerz, if not, i might have to go after red again :D [/quote]
    Sorry Theve, I'm already taken. :D [/quote]
    :D what DL dont know, cant hurt him, and anyways, i've been going out with some one longer then you :P nearly 7 months heh heh. I still want my lil' Rollerz though ;) [/quote]
    Now let's not turn this into another livechat incident...
  • Originally posted by Theve1tch@Apr 19 2003, 06:56 PM
    I still want my lil' Rollerz though ;)

Awww dont make me blush theve!

Red, u scared of history repeating itself?
  • Originally posted by rollerangel288+Apr 19 2003, 05:07 PM-->QUOTE(rollerangel288 @ Apr 19 2003, 05:07 PM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-Theve1tch</i>
    @Apr 19 2003, 06:56 PM
    I still want my lil' Rollerz though ;)

Red, u scared of history repeating itself? [/b][/quote]
    Scared? Hah! :lol: I welcome history with open arms. Just try me rollerz! -_-
  • 13 now, 14 in August. Joined when I was 11 (I think) ;)
  • [quote]Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Apr 19 2003, 11:44 PM
    [b][b] Scared?
  • Do I sense a cat-fight coming on? *RREOWW* (poorly attempts to make cat-fight noises <_< )<br />
    We need livechat back so I can be there when the action happens :D

Oh btw, i'm 17 as of March 9, visit regularly/often/daily/hourly.... don't post much anymore though.
  • [quote]Originally posted by rollerangel288+Apr 20 2003, 06:44 AM-->QUOTE(rollerangel288 @ Apr 20 2003, 06:44 AM)[quote] <!--QuoteBegin-RedKennypup2004</i>@Apr 19 2003, 11:44 PM
    [b][b] Scared?
  • im 16 in cali here
  • [quote]Originally posted by RedKennypup2004@Apr 20 2003, 11:19 AM
    [b]
    [b]I do.
  • Let's set up and chat and we'll see just how professionally I can backstab ya!
  • i'm 12 and i joined yesterday

:punk: :punk: :punk:
  • My age is a secret I could be 5 I could be 5896 who knows . All you need to know is the Master is back.
    :think:
  • Well since you have the same birthday as me I feel obligated to tell everyone that you are 17. ;)
    -been a gamer since the atari years
    -confused about her love life. YYYYUUUCCcKKKSSS!!!! :lol:

Cowabanga,
    Charm
  • 18 and proud of it. I try and visit here every day but I've just been on a 2 week holiday from Uni with only limited net access. Drove me nuts when I couldn't get to APi or any other of my favourite sites.
  • I am 16 now turing 17 in Dec, I used to be a regular member now I am on every so often.
  • i am i'm 14 : )) :))
  • Suppose i better join in with this, i'm 15, 16 on May 30th! :disco: :D

There's certainly a lot of teenager's here!! (God help you all! ;))
  • I just turn 17 on the 12th of May so I am deffinetly a teen.

You could also tell I am a teen cause I suck at spelling! :pump:
  • Noty all teens suck at spelling though! Just the dumb ones! J/K!
  • Originally posted by tonygillis@May 23 2003, 07:15 PM
    Noty all teens suck at spelling though! Just the dumb ones! J/K!

Hint:When writing something about spelling, don't make mistakes.
  • Originally posted by gabriel knight+May 23 2003, 11:23 AM-->QUOTE(gabriel knight @ May 23 2003, 11:23 AM)
    [quote] <!--QuoteBegin-tonygillis</i>
    @May 23 2003, 07:15 PM
    Noty all teens suck at spelling though! Just the dumb ones! J/K!

Hint:When writing something about spelling, don't make mistakes. [/b][/quote]
    I don't think you should be saying "Hint" when it's a "Fact". ^_^
  • Im a teen, just a year over the age where you actually become a TEEN.

Lol im a teen that doesnt suck at spelling.
    One of a kind baby one of a kind :fight:
    JOKE.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion