Tribes Aerial Assault?
  • ok i have never played tribes and ive noticed the price is fairly low on the game. I was just wondering if anyone has the game if its worth buying and if anyone is online still? the game looks pretty fun but i want to hear oppinions of people who have actually played it...pros and cons.....
  • Well I have played tribes 2 on PC and I loved it, I thought it was really cool.
    (but that was before it totally got screwed up)

Tribes Aerial Assault should be fun. As long as you can play alot of people online, or have lots of bots without lag.
  • Tribes AA is very fun online. There is no chat, but if you research there is a method of using the new 52 voice bind menu. Using which you can say pretty much anything you need to.

Just enter CHAT-TEST in your buddy list and go to the servers with a line at the start of there name and you can use the binds.

There is a great community for PS2 tribes and the official site should have links to the tribes AA guild site. It is a great site where the devs have communicated and help people setup PC servers and change the game with features like the CHAT-TEST. I would post the link but, "not allowed".
  • Originally posted by EvilAaron@May 20 2003, 03:36 PM
    Tribes AA is very fun online. There is no chat, but if you research there is a method of using the new 52 voice bind menu. Using which you can say pretty much anything you need to.

Just enter CHAT-TEST in your buddy list and go to the servers with a line at the start of there name and you can use the binds.

There is a great community for PS2 tribes and the official site should have links to the tribes AA guild site. It is a great site where the devs have communicated and help people setup PC servers and change the game with features like the CHAT-TEST. I would post the link but, "not allowed".

Please pm me the link to this!!! :woot: :lol: :drool:
  • get it only....ONLY if you can play it online....the offline game sucks