• I have PSOne and One more.
    Yaa :peace:
  • Well I have a ps1 and a ps2 :clap: :D :P
  • I have a PS1, PS2, Dreamcast, And N64
  • Do gameboys count?
  • I have a ps1, a ps2 plus I have a couple gameboys! If they don't count, I have a super nintendo and a regular nintendo!
  • A poll was a really bad idea for this topic. Just wait until all the oldies reply with thier Neo Geo's and Intellivision's (if they could be bothered typing it all again), last time the lists got huge.

Personally, I own a PS2, PSX, GC, N64, SNES, GBA, GBC (x3), and an Atari :D
  • All the consoles that I have ever had are...

Pong game from RadioShack
    Playstation 2*

* indicates currently owned

I sold the Playstation to buy used copies of GT3 and Sky Odyssey. Too bad for Microplay, the thing didn't work. :cunning:
  • Have had many game systems. I've been playing my Sega Genesis for the last month because my son accidently snapped the plastic part that holds the discs in the player on the old Playstation (curses!). Father's Day came early this year and we're now the proud owners of a PS 2 !!!!
    I have a question. What is the best way to go for memory cards for the new machine? I have a V-mem for the old machine (which I can still use for memory transfer for my old games) and am wondering if there's anything out there that's similar. I don't mind ponying up a few bucks to Sony for some memory storage but eventually I'm going to need some real storage capacity and don't want to have to buy 10 dinky little memory cards. I don't know much about the new stuff and don't trust the opinion of most store clerks I've run across. Figured I might as well ask some people who really know. The V-mem for the old machine was awesome.
  • I only have PSX it's the only one I can afford the other old one I got broke down a long time ago.. I don't have a ps2 yet.
  • Everything counts but no false answer. :swear:

[quote] What is SNES and NES :think:
  • [quote]Originally posted by Prince_Vegeta@May 22 2003, 11:58 AM
    [b] Everything counts but no false answer. :swear:

• this is my list

*=own now
  • Now gamboys count ive got:

:clap: :clap: :clap:
  • i also have an Atari and a GBP. I need to salvage the parts to my Atari and play it like i used to.
  • [quote]Originally posted by gabriel knight+May 22 2003, 02:24 PM-->QUOTE(gabriel knight @ May 22 2003, 02:24 PM)[quote] <!--QuoteBegin-Prince_Vegeta</i>@May 22 2003, 11:58 AM
    [b] Everything counts but no false answer. :swear:

• An Atari is the one bit gaming system before Nintendo exsisted.
  • Let's see the list goes on and on and ON

Commodore 64 #
    Game Gear #
    Mega Drive #
    Mega CD
    Gameboy *
    PS1 * #
    PS2 * #

and that's the list basically although I myself didn't own all the consoles just the ones marked with # the rest were (or are) owned by the sisters except for the PSX for which the whole family chipped in. And man was that Commodore 64 the biggest load of rubbish. I only had 3 games for it. Then I sold it to get a Game Gear which was a lot more fun. I hada at least a dozen games for it by the time it broke and I played all of them every chance I got.
  • I Have 2 Dreamcast One in the living, and one in my kids room, 3 PSone, One in my room, One in the kids room and one in my car, and I just bought one more PSone with 5" Lcd for traveling (The one in the car is attached to the front panel), what can I say
  • Im surprised that PSone has lived its hype for so long. It has been around for at least 7 years and there are games that just came out for it. And believe it or not, there are lots of people buying Psone. I own PSone.
    :punk: Not half bad system :fight:
  • Ps 1, Computer(Obviously), N64, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Sega Genisis, SNES, and a Old NES woo! :clap:
  • i got a ps1 and a comp but it sucks :flex:
  • I have PS1,Ps2,sega genesis,sega dreamcast, sega saturn and n-64 :peace:
  • i used to have an nes, a genesis, and a sega cd but they got stolen.
  • I have both the ps1 and ps2. I also have the old Atari when it first came out. And the SNES console. :blink:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion