FiFa 2000 rejecting my memory card
  • I was playen Fifa 200 on Sunday and tried to Load a Woeld Cup save from my memory card,when I went to load it the game said no Memory Card,I turn off the game and tried playen my other games and the card worked can any one help me? ???
  • Would you happen to use a 3rd party memory card? Because sometimes they ARE the problem as they are unreliable.

Last edited by Immobilizer at Oct. 08 2001,8:48
  • Yeah,a 3rd party memory card would only be the problem

Last edited by fart at Oct. 08 2001,7:25
  • No I don't use a 3rd party memory card.
  • well if u don't use a 3rd party mem card then i guess u wait for it to load cause i saved Fifa 2001 and what happened is it took a whole 23 min to load then i took my Ps for repairs the guy said theres nothing wrong with it or the mem card it was just that fifa takes quite a while to load and theres an other reason is ur cd scrached if it is thats the reason
  • Quote (Immobilizer @ Oct. 09 2001,10:45)
    Would you happen to use a 3rd party memory card? Because sometimes they ARE the problem as they are unreliable.[/b][/quote]
    [quote] i would have to agree with Immobilizer. 3rd party memory cards are unreliable and cheap. i wold pay the extra money for an official sony memory card instead of a cheap one.
    if u arent using a 3rd party memory card then is your disc scrached?
  • i just remembered some papers in my room.research done ages ago. i have found that it isnt always the memory cards fault. try blowing into the memory card port and getting any dust thats in the port out of the port

Last edited by bakerjosh10429 at April 21 2002,18:44