Api Games Tournament!
  • Here I am again! With the latest Api Games Tournie, Chargerfanchs (WEBSITE - Fly the 'Copter (view all screenshots)
    [/b]

• Fun little game Daniel. Although the copter doesn't seem "environmentally friendly" with all that smog it's putting out! :lol: Reminds me of an old Atari game! Good luck to all! :peace:
  • The first few times I crashed because I kept holding the right mouse button..but okay. I have my score here.

RedKennypup2004: 608

It will eventually get better.
  • You're right charger,that copter does seem in need of a tune up.Didn't really think of it before until you mentioned it but it does vaguely feel like Scramble or Choplifter.

Managed to get a score of 1,525 on the game-took quite a few tries to get that.
  • so far my best has been 1939... and i was drunk doing that to... maybe i should always get drunk before playing games. i seem to do better then. :P
  • my score: 1,519

not joking really see dan's mailbox.
  • Hey Junky, Red... i'm afriad for the scores to count i need screenshots... if you've got any problems taking them just send me a PM...

But it seems you've all been busy already!!

Here's the first scoreboard...

Scoreboard

1. Lyndon M STAFF - 1525
    2. Emotionater - 1519
    3. Chargerfanchs - 1374
    4. Gabriel Knight - 1104

I'll update the website for the new tournament, and send out some e-mails etc... tommorrow, everythings a bit crazy at the moment while we're decorating the house!! For anybody who has PMed or Emailed me i'll reply to them all tommorrow, it's not that i'm too lazy!

(and charger, love ya really ;) :lol:)

Cheers guys
  • This is the first time that I have participated in the tourney but I hope that my score is a wake up call to all of you that you need to do better. We'll see it when Dan posts it later. ;)
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Jul 7 2003, 07:51 PM
    This is the first time that I have participated in the tourney but I hope that my score is a wake up call to all of you that you need to do better. We'll see it when Dan posts it later. ;)

2362... average :cunning:

Looks like Rex has set the score for you all to beat!!!

Scoreboard

1. Rex - 2362
    2. Lyndon M STAFF - 1525
    3. Emotionater - 1519
    4. Chargerfanchs - 1374
    5. Gabriel Knight - 1104

Keep the scores coming... :)

You had your order worong a touch dan-have it fixed up now. :)
  • Originally posted by Rex77@Jul 7 2003, 09:51 PM
    This is the first time that I have participated in the tourney but I hope that my score is a wake up call to all of you that you need to do better. We'll see it when Dan posts it later. ;)

Ha, my 2808 laughs in the face of you'r puny 2365.
  • Well my score may not be a winner, but i'm sending it in anyway because it is 1337
  • Originally posted by KiLLa@Jul 9 2003, 08:00 AM
    Well my score may not be a winner, but i'm sending it in anyway because it is 1337

I wonder if even half of the people here understand that joke.
  • Things are getting interesting, and very close at the top! I'll be updating the website shortly for y'all

Scoreboard

1. Gabriel Knight - 2808
    2. Madhtr - 2799
    3. Rex - 2362
    4. Chargerfanchs - 1604
    5. Lyndon M STAFF - 1525
    6. Emotionater - 1519

:)

WEBSITE - Fly the 'Copter (view all screenshots)
  • Well, i got 1786 after a few tries, even though i did half fall asleep a while in.

The course changes every time, and ifyou get the one with all those reall tingh, mear - impossivle spots, then its hard to break 1000, so 1786 was an achievement.

:feedme:
  • Can I submit a new score? I just got 3052 and I can't feel my hand, lol.

It's worth it though, can't let gabe win :P
  • Id like to say I did good. I got 750.... Then I right clicked and nothing would work anymore. On this slow compter, it was easy yo get past all obsticles. One question, does it go fast for you?
  • 3 new entries into the scoreboard! With KiLLa the first to break the 3000 score barrier, can anybody beat him?? Here's the latest scoreboard, still 2 days left of the tournament, the website will be updated shortly!

Scoreboard

1. KiLLa - 3052
    2. Gabriel Knight - 2808
    3. Madhtr - 2799
    4. Rex - 2362
    5. Crashkart - 1786
    6. Chargerfanchs - 1604
    7. Lyndon M STAFF - 1525
    8. Emotionater - 1519
    9. RedKennypup2004 - 1148

Keep those scores coming!

:)

WEBSITE - Fly the 'Copter (view all screenshots)
  • my best score is 1299, of corse i could submit that and take red out of the contest but i'm not. I'm going for 1500 and then 3060 so i can take killa out :disco:
  • I've just beaten my old score, which would push mikey down if he had submitted that 1200 score of his.
  • You've got 24 hours left to send in your top scores for the tournament, and i'm afraid if KiLLa thought he'd won, he obviously forgot about the Madhtr!!!
    :D

Scoreboard

1. Madhtr - 4369
    2. KiLLa - 3052
    3. Gabriel Knight - 2808
    4. Rex - 2362
    5. Mikeyw8187 - 1822
    6. Crashkart - 1786
    7. Chargerfanchs - 1604
    8. Lyndon M STAFF - 1525
    9. Emotionater - 1519
    10. RedKennypup2004 - 1492

Just 24 hours left everyone, send in those scores!!!
    :peace:
  • Hey guys, i think i take the cake. Now don't get too excited, i was at this for about 5 hours (I guess it pays not to have a life :) ). MY scour is 5700! :woot:

Thank you, thank you. *bows*
  • Hiya guys, well the tournament is now officially over... i'm just awaiting a new screenshot from madhtr, and then the winner and the final scoreboard will be announced!
    :peace:
  • That means he's trying to beat my score. Oh well, i hope he does, cuz i dont like to win things. I dont like to be popular. :)
  • Well, I got 5954, but I was a bit late in entering, I used to play a DOS game that was a lot like it when I was younger and I could get up in the 10,500 zone, you have to use a good ol' joystick though. :peace:
  • Well then... the tournament IS now over... and with the late entry of Lethal Injection.. the final scoreboard IS.

1. Lethal_Injection - 5954
    2. Gamerguy - 5700
    3. Madhtr - 4369
    4. KiLLa - 3052
    5. Gabriel Knight - 2808
    6. Rex - 2362
    7. Steve F STAFF - 2175
    8. Mikeyw8187 - 1822
    9. Crashkart - 1786
    10. Chargerfanchs - 1604
    11. Lyndon M STAFF - 1525
    12. Emotionater - 1519
    13. RedKennypup2004 - 1492

So very well done, to Lethal Injection!!! And also a very good second place for Gamerguy, congratulations guys!! I'll update the website for you all later, well done everybody! Hope you all enjoyed it!
  • Oh geez.... I can't believe i missed this game!!

Oh! well... I guess can't shjow you all off with my skills as a student pilot :punk:

I have a question though..... Why aren't YOU in the scoreboard? :rules:
  • Cool! Ive never won one before! Thanks Dan M, I cant wait for the next games tournament! I am a chopper flying GOD! LOL

:peace: OUT
  • You can now see all the screenshots plus the final scoreboard HERE. Very well done LI! :clap:
  • So, I guess that makes me a fly a copter Demi-God. :)
  • I suppose so Gamerguy, thanks Dan M, By the way do you get all of the games for the Tourneys from www.jarkey.net? Oh yeah and gamerguy how did you get exactly 5700?
  • No i've got them all from different websites, although i think the Mini Putt game which was the previous tournament is also on the jarkey site. It's got some good games on it, but there'll be no clue as to what the next game is, it could come from anywhere!
    ;) :D
  • Im not too sure how i got exactly 5700. I guess i just got lucky. I wouldnt have even crashed then if i had gone just a fraction lower. :(