Is It Just Me,
  • Is it just me or is Rikku a big fan of Christina Aguilara's dirty video? Not that i'm complaining, but take a look at her new outfit and you tell me if Rikku ain't got just a little slut in her. She did come out that wet suit rather well in the first FFX
  • Nomura, the main character's designer said that his inspiration for Rikku's outfit was Aguilera's 'Dirrty' music video. I do agree, and i don't mind. I think that the character design is overall pretty good and the outfit designs are very eccentricly done. The way the game is shaping up, i think that this may be the inovation that the series has so desperately needed in recent years. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • r u talking about ffX or ffX the second version? :huh:
  • FFX2, the 2 stands for the second one, Try to look more closly and you are supposed to answer what the topic is about. And I agree with everything Madhtr said.
  • hey if you want a nice preview of ffx-2 check out the unlimited saga game. It has nice footage and gives you the basic plot of the game. and while your at it play unlimited saga......it is pretty much unlimited.

ps: whos the new chick in ffx-2?
  • The new chick in FFX-2 is called Paine... That's the only thing i know about her..