Welcome to davethegamer
  • Hello davethegamer, we wanted you to feel as welcome as possible in the Absolute Community area and have posted this introductory message, so that other members can give you a warm welcome.

This is a very friendly place and I am sure you will love it. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others.

Our MOD-SQUAD spend a lot of time making sure that this is a safe place for people of all ages and experience to come to. We do not tolerate offensive or aggressive behaviour and we do not promote illegal activities here. Other than those very basic rules, you are free to do what you like.

Our BUDDY-SQUAD are here to give you as much help and support as you need. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me, or any of the BUDDY-SQUAD and we will be more than happy to help.

Your Registration Details:

davethegamer registered on the May 21, 2006, 4:12 am.
    View davethegamer's Profile

Best Wishes

Jane (oddish182000) BUDDY-SQUAD Leader
  • DUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very very happy to see you here!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

I promise you'll have ooooodles and ooooodles of fun in here, and everyone will make sure all your quesitons get answered and that you have a wonderful time every time you visit!!!!!!!!! :punk:
  • Welcome davethegamer, welcome to the community. Its a helluva place and Im sure that you will enjoy the company 'round here.

See you around the forums.
  • Hola Dave-ito, welcome to our lil' corner of the 'net. I heard through the grapevine that Speedie had something to do with your venture here, good to hear. Feel free to ask, eat, post, be merry, and enjoy.....and if ya have any questions feel free to ask away, I am friendlier than most would lead ya to believe :D.
  • Welcome to the Absolute Community davethegamer!

We are glad to have you as a part of the community! There is plenty to see and do here and we look forward to hearing from you! Be careful of those cookies speedie might feed you...they taste great but there's something in them that'll hypnotize you! You'll fall in love and never recover! :laugh:

I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do!
  • Welcome aboard Davethegamer.

Take a look around and post your two cents on any of the discussions going on. If you have any questions go ahead and ask, I'm sure that Speedie has filled you in on most of the cool stuff here. What games are you playing? What games are you interested in?

Welcome to the best site on the 'net.

• Heya Dave!!!

U sound pretty addicted like us! So u might be a good adittion to the helping team!;) I take it's not your first time around a gaming community, is it!?
    Take part on all the discussions u might think interesting and, most important, DO NOT MISS THE RAGING INCOMING WAR!!!! The more, the messier!!!!!! :devilish:

Cya!
  • What are subscriptions? Are those like the threads you want to keep an eye on?
    And what is the difference between that and paid subscriptions?
    And how the heck do I have five frags already? Or is that how many times I've been killed?
  • QUOTE(davethegamer @ May 25 2006, 10:52 PM) [snapback]63933[/snapback]

What are subscriptions? Are those like the threads you want to keep an eye on?
    And what is the difference between that and paid subscriptions?
    And how the heck do I have five frags already? Or is that how many times I've been killed?
    [/b]

Welcome dave!

Yes, "subscripted threads" are those you have chosen to keep an eye on.

Paid subscriptions is a feature that we do not use at Absolute-Community so we can ignore that.

As for the Frags, well you can gain frags when somebody has committed suicide upon themselves by trying to attack you, maybe that's what happened?

Any more questions feel free to ask!!

Welcome again - I hope you have a great time posting here. :)
  • welcome dave, hope u enjoy the site if u have any problems just ask the buddy squad and im sure they will help u out,hope to see u round the forums.

cheers,monk