New Word Last + First Letter
  • The idea is simple... create a new word that starts with the last letter of the current word and has the first letter of the current word inside it somewhere.

Not sure what I mean ?

word is...

simple

so you need to find another word that starts with a E and has a S in it somewhere

such as

eskimo

make sense ?

here we go...

starting word is:

PLAYSTATION

(so you are looking for a word that starts with an N and has a P in it somewhere)
  • Ooh! Ooh! I got one.

NUPTIALS
  • OK, now I got the hang of it, and I'm gonna step it up a notch makign the new word related to the last.

SufferinG
  • Still related to the N word...

GhastlY
  • I don't always feel...

Young.

• That may be true Rex old chum but i would advise that you go see your

Gynaecologist in the near future...... :blink:
  • I might as well see a gynaecologist since I got my vasecomty I feel a little less of a man. :(

My thing was sore for quite a while. :crybaby:

• QUOTE(Rex77 @ Apr 14 2006, 07:11 PM) [snapback]61042[/snapback]

I might as well see a gynaecologist since I got my vasecomty I feel a little less of a man. :(

My thing was sore for quite a while. :crybaby:
    [/b]

talking about 'things'... mine is GiganTic !

(ha,ha... nice work below :devilish: )
  • That may be the case Jim, but i think you will find that Rex was talking about his T*dGer :clap:
  • Actually I was talking about the ramifications of my procedure. Procedure my @$$, procedures don't leave you walking like you just rode a horse flatout around the world... twice.
  • So Rex, who was it that SuckeRed you into having this procedure in the first place?
  • That would have been my lovely wife. She really didn't sucker me so much a sucker punch my dumb stupid @$$ with a baseball bat and drag me to the hospital. Oh well all is well again, I can run and jump now!!! :flex:

EDIT: My stupid @$$ fixed it. Carry on.
  • Two questions Rex

1) would you recommend abstinence as a viable alternative?

2) would you think StupiD would have been a better word than dumb as it would have kept to the rules...? :g:

just wondering thats all :blush:
  • No I don't recommend abstinence as a reasonable alternative. You'll definitely want a week of abstinence after. I would recommend not getting it done at all. If I have to get it done again it will be my demise.
  • Fair enough. I am glad you have EnlighteneD me on the matter. Tho its not something that i would have EntertaineD as an option.

What to you think? Double value there!! :clap:
  • Speaking as a medical professional, I have DeterminEd that Rex is a GIRLIE-MAN!! :flex:
  • When you say medical professional Speedie what exact profession are you EDucated into to make such a snap judgement.

I feel that to state such hurtful and obviously unfounded things about poor little Rex could result in him developing some sort of complex mental issue.

We dont want that now do we? :g:
  • Don't believe anything that dame says, if she knows so much about medically professioning stuff then why is she not doing it professioningally anymore??? HA!!! Who is the smarty pants know? :flex:

• QUOTE(Rex77 @ Apr 15 2006, 11:18 AM) [snapback]61106[/snapback]

Don't believe anything that dame says, if she knows so much about medically professioning stuff then why is she not doing it professioningally anymore??? HA!!! Who is the smarty pants know? :flex:
    [/b]

The one who knows that what you were trying to say ^^ up there is "NOW, not "know"! :harhar:
    The one whose EDucation entitled her to become a Licensed Practical Nurse, a title which she has held for over 16 years now, and if that doesn't qualify me as a medical professioningal, then you're a flaming donut rolling down Mount Everest! (then again, you just might be, for all I "NOW") hahahahahhaaa
    :flex:
  • Yeah... Well... I... oh shut up. Ha!!! I showed you. :flex: ;)

Anyway I'm off to the Lounge, you had better get your butt over there 'cause I'll be neading neiding needing your services.

Never mind, you'll screw up my order anyway.

• QUOTE(Rex77 @ Apr 16 2006, 11:28 AM) [snapback]61158[/snapback]

Yeah... Well... I... oh shut up. Ha!!! I showed you. :flex: ;)

Anyway I'm off to the Lounge, you had better get your butt over there 'cause I'll be neading neiding needing your services.

Never mind, you'll screw up my order anyway.
    [/b]

What word would have an I at the beginning and an n somewhere in it?

:rolleyes:
  • Gone with you I say, you need a word with a g at the beginning and an e somewhere in it.
  • QUOTE(Rex77 @ Apr 18 2006, 07:48 AM) [snapback]61278[/snapback]
    you need a word with a g at the beginning and an e somewhere in it.[/b]

Can it be a German word like gesundheit or should it be an English word like Enigma? :g:

I'm confused. It's like which came first...the chicken or the egg?
  • Well, GATHERING all the info I'm still not sure which came first.
  • QUOTE(star31 @ Apr 19 2006, 11:44 PM) [snapback]61395[/snapback]
    Well, GATHERING all the info I'm still not sure which came first. [/b]
    Well I have gathered all the info and the egg came first. After years of digging I have found an egg from the plautesiautonic area and after several tests I was able to determine that it came before the chicken.
  • After years of gardening, Rex found a rock he thinks is an egg. :blink:
  • To everyone who has insulted my intelligence, I don't hold grudges. Maybe.
  • Now charger get it right! Rex thought he found a rock but rocks are not SoGgy
  • I did find it at Yellowstone National Park, but I was confused 'cause it wasn't yellow. :blink:

• Did it look like an EYeball ?
  • Somewhat, just a good bit LargEr than one- more like an ostrich egg. Rex looke rather silly sitting on it too.
  • I was only sitting on it 'cause there were no other chairs, do you really think I thought I could hatch a 10,000,000 year old egg rock? :unsure:

• Your answer would have been right kam, if it were posted, say...after mine. Or if you were like Steve the Pirate and had said "Yar!"
  • I would have to concur there charger, I would like to conclude this thread can get rather freaky... anyone agree?
  • But not as freaky as lets say a monkey running through your house screaming obscenities and carrying your wife/husband away to galaxy far, far away. Now, Charger you may find this happening to yourself quite often but to the rest of us this is not normal.
  • You know, it's funny you should mention that Rex, as I thought we had chained that furry little monkey up. It seems he escaped again and was doing this funky dance all over the house. I finally had to whack the :censored: upside the head about forty to fifty times to get him to settle down. Fortunately no one was seriously hurt but the house is now filthy and must be fully sanitized.
  • are u doin it Yourself
  • No, actually I'm flying someone in to do the job. Their resum
  • :pooh: FirinG
  • Looking good monk and dash, but try stringing a few sentences together next time. Its pretty easy really, just do what your already doing but use more words. Be Adventurous.
  • Oddly enough when I Google the word idiot, I get the following results...

#1 and #2

Weird, eh?

• As i m a vegetarian I don't eat EgGs
  • From the post prior we can see clearly that the post prior to the post prior was correct in its conclusion. I will make several exclaimations including. Hahahaha, and Fool!
  • LuSt is a bad thing
  • Apparently, you have not run across the right female yet. I'm telling you, lust can be a beautiful thing! :59:
  • How very right you are, Charger. As soon as you get some you'll realize how great lust is. Lust can be beautiful, lust can be sweaty, lust can be dirty, lust can be loud, lust can be messy, lust is fun!!! :clap:

• Uh Rex... Hate to tell you, but when you are tugging on your :censored: that does not count. You can't lust after yourself. Well, maybe you can. :tongue:
  • Ah, but to lust or not to lust, that is the question. In fact it has been the question for generations... yet still reamains unanswered!
  • Lust or no lust...some women just give a guy goosebumps!!...they can be evil incarnated! :blink:
  • Women might give men goosebumps thats true my friend, but they say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. Im sure there are many men who just wouldnt be able to resist a nice big bowl of spaggetti. Yum.
  • Oh indeed, spaghetti is truely yummi...but very hard to eat in silence! :laugh:
  • I suppose that is very true, though the same really cant be said for eggs, is it not easy to eat them in silence?
  • I must agree there Lethal, eggs are hard to eat in silence as they break all of the time, but best part about the lack of silence is that you can converse with others and enjoy each others company. ^_^
  • ahhhhh, indeed...to converse...to trade words,letters and phrases with one other...to communicate, therefore! :D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion