• After my first year of college and working 30-40 hours a week I finally get to go on vacation. Im going to Florida for eight days and am excited. I need it to because I am about to go insane from working/doing so much school work. Im going to play golf, go to the beach, go to bush gardens, and go sea kyaking. My grandparents live in florida and are about a mile away from the beach so I get to go on vacation and stay for free!! I will still have access to the internet so I'll still be on here.
  • I'm going for 2 week's vacation in Africa next month, 1 week in Johannesburg and 1 week in Mozambique. Boozing, partying, pretty woman and visiting old friends.

I think 2 weeks isn't enough tho...... need more !
  • I am envious!! Hope you have a great time buddy - although I'm sure that won't even be an issue!!! I've booked a week off work - it's my birthday next week so just gonna have a week to chill out and relax a little.

Then in the summer, I have two holidays. A week in Malia (which is Greece, Crete Islands) in July with 9 of my mates - gonna be mental! And then a slightly more relaxing - but not much week in Kos (Greece again) with my girlfriend, a mate and his girl, and two other mates in August. Cannot wait!!
  • Lucky buggers!! I wont be seeing any foreign sunshine this year!!!!

This year we (tiff and I) are getting a long weekend away at donington - camping at the festival.
    Then in june we going down to my mums for a week to sort the wedding plans out - depending how long that takes we may get a weekend away at the peak district or lake district - lesuirly walks maybe get some climbing in!

Next year is Honeymoon time - Im keeping everything crossed for the South of France!! (hopes tiff reads this) Will also keep everything crossed so that we dont have to call a bambino Monte or Carlo!!!
  • What kind of collage are you attending? 30-40 hour a week :blink:
    I'd be calling it a vacation at those working hours.

As things look at the mo I'm looking forward to 1, ONE, day off before I start my summer job.
    BUt then again I hate summer and I do love to work. :D

Hope you have fun at you vacations, I really do. One day I too will have the time and resources to take a break.
  • The wife and I will be heading to Toronto July 7-9 for the Toronto Gran Prix (formally the Molson Indy) with a couple of friends to see hometown hero Paul Tracy take the checked flag. Got silver seats this year at the start/finish line and right across from the pit exit! A couple of good nights of drinking, a couple days of qualifying and a good day of racing and we are happy!

Go Tracy!!!

• I still have another month before I get around 6 weeks off... Ill be heading away with my girlfriend for a while. :tongue:

However I still have quite a few exams before I get my time off... anyone know anything about Communication in Business, Marketing or Economics? Heh heh, come do my exams for me!
  • woooo i have holidays for 17 weeks.
    man is it boring
  • Ms Marshmallows - I have just read your profile and one thought comes into my head, as an Australian, with an interest in pyromania, a whole hot country to play in and 17 weeks to play - how the fuggin hell could you be bored?? :blink:

Can you not plan your fires? a little glass bottle with petrol in here, a little carelessly discarded cigar there, and you have hundreds of thousands of acres to ignite!! :g:

Women! :rolleyes:
  • QUOTE(oddish182000 @ May 22 2006, 08:21 PM) [snapback]63700[/snapback]

Lucky buggers!! I wont be seeing any foreign sunshine this year!!!!

This year we (tiff and I) are getting a long weekend away at donington - camping at the festival.
    Then in june we going down to my mums for a week to sort the wedding plans out - depending how long that takes we may get a weekend away at the peak district or lake district - lesuirly walks maybe get some climbing in!
    Next year is Honeymoon time - Im keeping everything crossed for the South of France!! (hopes tiff reads this) Will also keep everything crossed so that we dont have to call a bambino Monte or Carlo!!!
    [/b]

Fingers crossed I've got this Friday off, have been told I must take the last day off from my holidays before end of June, Back to work after long Bank Holiday, a few days at work then off Thursday - Tuesday at Donington then back at work 3 days then a full week off sorting wedding stuff out.

The South of France is an ace idea from Janeybobs as if my memory is correct the weekend of our honeymoon if the Monaco G.P.!!!!! :devilish: *hahahahahahaha*
  • Tiff, i think you fired your shot too early there amigo. I had a similar conversation with Mrs Majik and she was all "wouldnt Sardinia in mid/late May be lovely...." and i was yes dear and then i accidently let it slip - Sardinia mid/late May is a WRC weekend......

Guess what happened. Yup, no sardinia in May. :angry:

Tho if i had said to Mrs Majik, south of France, GP weekend - she would have been away like a shot!!
  • QUOTE(Majik @ May 24 2006, 08:55 AM) [snapback]63823[/snapback]

Tiff, i think you fired your shot too early there amigo. I!!
    [/b]

No comment from me there!!!!

I wouldnt mind seeing the f1 - Tiff is getting me into it now