Congrats to our Jane!!
  • She has passed her final Pharmacy Technician's Checking Exam!!!!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

She had to travel all the way to Glasgow to take the exam & I'm picking her up from the train station along with her boss in an hour time. Just so happens I was given a bottle of bubbly yesterday of her boss for doing a job for them & it's just the right moment to open it! Hic!!!! :eek:
  • WTG Jane- we knew you could do it! :clap:

Chris- save some of that bubbly for her, let the boss drive!
  • Well done Jane !

Like Lyndon says... We all believed 100% that you could do it.

Totally proud of you babe !
  • Thanx guys!!! Was a totally strange day, as we got on the train we sat next to 2 women (a tech and a pharmacist) who were also going up for the exam so i told her what to expect

Turns out that we were after her and she failed hers as i was in. She hung around to find out if i passed and she got offered another chance to take it as someone had cancelled. So she went in to do it again and she came out and had passed!!!

Has been a very long and surreall day!!!! just chilling with pink champagne!!
  • Congratulations Jane! No doubt all the hard work you've done has paid off! Enjoy your day of luxury! You deserve it!:D
  • Congrats Jane!!! We are all very proud of you!
  • Congratulations Jane! I'm glad all your hard work paid off! Well done!
  • Well in Lass, We all knew you could do it.
    Sooo, better qualifications = more money = Chris' Wii on its way to your house, right? :D
  • Jason F Staff said:
    Well in Lass, We all knew you could do it.
    Sooo, better qualifications = more money = Chris' Wii on its way to your house, right? :D

She earns more money than me now, so sod the Wii, I want the PS3!!! (Jane pays for it I hope)
  • Great stuff, very well done Jane!!! Congrats!! :D
  • Chris N STAFF said:
    She earns more money than me now, so sod the Wii, I want the PS3!!! (Jane pays for it I hope)

Yeah, right on man. Why settle for a mini when you can afford a Ferrari, right? :D
    You better start saving Jane :p
  • Congrats indeed Jane. Now you can afford to keep Tiff lined with the proper accoutremon befiting a man of his status. :)
  • Dan E Staff said:
    Congrats indeed Jane. Now you can afford to keep Tiff lined with the proper accoutremon befiting a man of his status. :)

Yes - but i would rather spend my money rehoming a wedding donkey :)
  • Jane S STAFF said:

Don't you mean you'd like to spend it on plane tickets for all of us APiers to be at your wedding?:p
  • Jane S STAFF said:

Yes yes I know, but you see the donkey in question (Luigi) had a lil trouble in customs. Seems he met up with an unsavory sort and tried to become something he wasn't.

He thought he could make a lil extra money being a drug "Mule"........:harhar:
  • Dan E Staff said:
    Yes yes I know, but you see the donkey in question (Luigi) had a lil trouble in customs. Seems he met up with an unsavory sort and tried to become something he wasn't.

He thought he could make a lil extra money being a drug "Mule"........:harhar:

You know... i saw that joke a mile away but it still made me laugh :p Poor luigi - Is he living it up now in a colombian mansion??
  • Great work Jane! Congratulations.:hug: