Ffx Vs. Ffxii
  • 1 week after Final Fantasy 12 was released, i purchased the game. the first battle of the game confused me, mainly becuase to me it wasnt clearly explained, honestly i don't to much care for the gameplay, its not boring, but its just not Final Fantasy. The graphics bring up another issue. in the cutscenes, and in gameplay, it had looked as though the were bruised in the face. I even tried playing the game on other televisions, but same result. Wene i pop in FFX i am much more pleased, the graphics are much better to me, and its got the basic as you know Final Fantasy setup. In a vote between which game is better overall between FFX and FFXII, my vote would go to FFX.

what are your opinions of the game??

Which would your vote go to?
  • i go for 10! i'm in love with wakka! *teehee* ;)
  • I can't really go for one or the other. They are two different style games. FFXII is more like a MMORPG. I have fun playing both of them , but can't really compare them.
  • i have to say ffx 10 i love the break damage limit on it even though getting the legendary weapons powered up was very hard to do especially getting 0:00 in the chocobo race
  • go FFX GO AURON!!!!:p :p :p :p
  • What about your favorite characters from each game?

FFX my favorite is Kimahri

FFXII my favorite is Fraan

I for some reason like the characters that are different races a lot. The ronso look cool and so does the viera.
  • Mike C STAFF said:
    What about your favorite characters from each game?

The ronso look cool and so does the viera.

I agree with that... about the Viera! Playboy Bunny Warriors! :w00t2:
  • Chris S STAFF said:
    I agree with that... about the Viera! Playboy Bunny Warriors! :w00t2:

Lol, glad to see that im not alone. When I got the game I was thinking damn fraans kinda hot. I'd love to see a real life version, lol.