PSP Slim or DS Lite
  • First of all, I'm sorry to make a thread all about me, me, me. Don't be mad :redface:.

Anyway, I really, really don't know what to do here. I want a portable system. I think each of the systems have individual pluses and minuses to them, so I just don't know what to do.

I have to make up my mind here, because I plan to buy one this weekend. I certainly could go the PSP way because of it's future collaboration with the PS3, and the possibilities of Remote Play, etc. I am leaning harder in that direction (No jokes). But - the con here is that I already have a PS3, so a PS3 and a PSP - is that overkill? Isn't that kind of redundant?

But on the other hand, I like the Dual Screen play, and interesting games that the DS Lite is coming out with. Brain Age seems cool to me, plus the new Piccross game. Besides that, I don't know too much about the DS' future. I'm guessing 40 Mario games next year. I also don't know too much about the graphics situation. I need to know more about that.

I am very indecisive about things like this, and I'll probably think I have my mind made up, then an hour later I'll flip it.

I guess I really want both :D, but I shouldn't be spending that much cash on gaming right now. I feel guilty for that. But, my Birthday is October 9th, so maybe I should splurge just a little :P

Dang, I've only written a few paragraphs and already I see the pros here are seeming to lean towards the PSP.

It's worth mentioning that I plan to buy one of the bundles.

I'll probably be thinking about this at work all day tommorow (That's not too nerdy is it?), but I'll be able to read all of you guys' replies. I will take it all into consideration. I'm going to go do some more research online as I try to decide, but I look forward to your help. Thank you :)
  • The direction to go will depend a bit on your taste in games- both systems have upcoming titles that should appeal to you.

Having had both the PSP and the DS, however, I found myself making more use of the PSP. At the time I had the DS there wasn't much there that really appealed to me other than the Mario Kart game and the Castlevania games (in particular Aria of Sorrow). Meantime, on the PSP front, i was playing Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee, Bomberman, Daxter, Medieval: Resurrected, etc.- i just found more there that appealed to me. This, along with the other abilities of the PSP, give it the edge in my book.

So, if it were me, i would be going for the new PSP over the DS Lite.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    So, if it were me, i would be going for the new PSP over the DS Lite.

Thanks for the suggestion. After posting the thread, I looked around some more, and the more I looked, I felt better about the PSP right now. Nintendo has been in the game longer, as far as handhelds go, but it looks like the PSP+PS3 combo could be really useful and fun for me.

I'd like to understand more about Remote Play, if you'd happen to know about it on the PSP. I saw that you can play Lair on your PSP with it, and I know you can turn your PS3 on and off. Can you also - say, watch a Blu-ray movie via the PSP? Or perhaps play Little Big Planet on PSP? What else can be done? The Remote Play might put me over the edge with my decision.

Also, I was curious about the save and quit system of the PSP. Is it similar to the PS3, like being able to quit a game without going to the main menu, etc.?

What games for the PSP are coming out in the next year that look fun to you?
  • Would have to be the PSP slim for me aswell...
    Having had both i can say, that even though the DS is fun, it has minimal lasting appeal, to stay fresh for me i'd have to get a new game every week, and that isnt happening.... I know thats pretty much the idea of the DS, but i suppose i prefer my handhelds to be more console like too if you will.
    And whereas the PSP, is obviously the most powerful and the games that come out for it are always going to be more enjoyable and everlasting in my book. And with remote play and being able to play Lair and future games on the system, well...Wowww...
    Also most of my favourite game franchises continue onto the PSP, so that kinda edges me to the PSP side, i dont know about you two.

I also don't know too much about the graphics situation. I need to know more about that.

Well what do you mean, the PSPs graphics are of course superior to the DS's or do you mean the difference between the enhanced and normal versions of both systems. Well the difference between the DS and DS Lite is just a brighter screen for the Lite... And also longer battery life and of course a rather beautiful new design....
    And i heard that there was a small difference between the two PSPs graphics, so hope that helps.... And of course the Slimmer and Liter feature and longer battery life and that new display mode, which allows you to hook the PSP up to your TV and use the TV as a screen, which sounds awesome.....

I guess I really want both , but I shouldn't be spending that much cash on gaming right now. I feel guilty for that. But, my Birthday is October 9th, so maybe I should splurge just a little

Hey, my birthdays OCT 15th and i'm getting myself a PSP Slim for myself then, it was no competition in my mind. It helped that the price of the PSP Slim is £129.99/$200.00 (just a guess on the $ price) which is very low, considering i spent £179.99 on the normal PSP....:o And for only £30.00/$70.00 extra, look how much extra you get....;)

What games for the PSP are coming out in the next year that look fun to you?

Well, look at the PSP release dates section..Lol.. And see for yourself...
    Things like Final Fantasy Tactics:War of the lions and hopefully the release of Secret Agent Clank within a year excite me..;)
    But honestly there is no end of new material coming out within the next year....

I am being totally unbiased by the way, as i think the DS is a great console considering i shelled out on it too.... But the PSP is certainly my favourite over the two... Especially if you have a PS3, just look at the options and possibilities we should experience with features like remote play...:D

PSP Slim all the way dude !!!
  • robcoxy said:
    Hey, my birthdays OCT 15th and i'm getting myself a PSP Slim for myself then, it was no competition in my mind. It helped that the price of the PSP Slim is £129.99/$200.00 (just a guess on the $ price) which is very low, considering i spent £179.99 on the normal PSP....:o And for only £30.00/$70.00 extra, look how much extra you get....;)

wo wo wo wo WO! Hold on there Flushy (cause of being flush with money...nevermind). Anyway, I would try to get a hold of a PSP Lite, because (drum roll please) there is a special limited edition PSP Lite now out (currently in Japan, but hopefully they'll bring it out over to the so called Western World as well).

What makes it a special edition version, I hear you ask? Er anyone heard of a small, kinda not well known game called Final Fantasy VII? Nah, didn't think so, so guess you haven't heard of it's "little" brother Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. Nah, didn't think you would have heard of that either.

Well, it's this RPG (Role-Playing Game) that basically had you going round fighting monsters and "leveling up" so you can then defeat even stronger monsters, all the while progressing through a VERY moving and amazing storyline that gives a super Hollywood Blockbuster a run for it's money.

Anyway, why am I going on about CC FFVII while talking about the PSP Lite? Well I'll tell you seeming as you seem to REALLY wanna know.

The good people over at Square-Enix (creators of the super popular, hugely selling, record breaking, Final Fantasy games) have only gone and bundled Crisis Core with a PSP Lite in a Special Edition.

Why are they doing it? Well it's officially the 10th (that's TENTH) Anniversary since the original Final Fantasy VII came out on the PS1 (just think how far we've progressed since having to fit a game onto three CDs to now being able to fit probably the equivalent of 50-100+ CDs, if not waaay more, onto one single Blu-Ray disk).

Anyway, the White PSP Lite has a picture of Zack and Cloud on the right-hand side of the back of the handheld. The left side of the back has the words Final Fantasy VII Tenth Anniversary Edition written on it.

(Normally we wouldn't do this, and the link may get removed anyway, but for now, click here to be taken to the official Crisis Core website. Click on the box that clearly says CRISIS CORE - FINAL FANTASY VII- FFVII 10th Anniversary Limited and then click on the circled number 1 at the bottom of the screen, once it shows the details of this Limited Edition bundle.)

Apparently, there has only be made 77,777 of these special PSP Lite's, a reference to the "Lucky 7's" cheat that you can do in the original FVII. (In case anyone wants to know, make sure your chracrter has exactly 7,777 HP and s/he will enter Lucky 7's mode. They will cause 7,777 damage EVRY hit. Once they get hit and their health drops below 7,777 the "cheat" no longer works, until their health is once again 7,777 also, after the battle where that "cheat" is activated, I think the character's halth then drops to 1 but I'm not 100% sure on that. Sorry, slightly off topic, but thought I'd give a free "cheat" for the RPG that started it all :))

So there you have it, if you, get a hold of one of those Limted Edition Bundles. I'm hoping we'll get them over in the UK because I'm difinitely going to get one if we do. What a package, the Crisis Core game, which I definitely am getting anyway, AND a Special FFVII Anniversary PSP Lite. Oh, and you get like a little sword keyring thing. Quite possibly the sword that Zack uses which he eventually gives to Cloud while he (Zack) is dieing.

So er yeah, get the PSP Lite definitely, but get that pack if you're an FF fan, and you can get a hold of it of course.

Jay
  • For me its the DS im afraid. Tiff has a PSP but apart from locoroco and soon silent hill there isnt anyother games i want for it

Dennis (thats me DS's name) has loads of games and loads of different types!!

I think it depends on what kind of games you like
  • Aww you guys. I'm flattered that you'd put so much effort in to helping me decide :redface:.

Just goes to show that this is without a doubt, the best Playstation forum on the internet.

I've made my decision. It's the PSP Lite for me. I've decided to go with the Daxter Bundle. See it here. It's the only bundle of the Slim that I can get @ my preferred store. I'm happy with it though. I should be picking it up on Saturday.

Well, look at the PSP release dates section..Lol.. And see for yourself...

I will, I was just wondering what games you guys were looking forward to off of the PSP releases list.

Well, I have one question that might seem simple, but I do not know about the PSP - does it use the Playstation Network? Meaning, do I use my current PSN username on the PSP as well?

Thanks again for the thorough answers. I'm sure I'll be asking a lot more questions once I actually get the thing ;) So, hope you're still around to catch that.

EDIT: Jane posted her message seconds before I posted mine. Thanks for the suggestion Jane. Like I said, I may get the DS as well eventually, as I have seen games I like on it too. But right now, I think it would be better for me to get a PSP.
  • No, the PSP's online gaming is pretty much as it was on the PS2 (meaning you wind up setting up names on each game you play). There's no logging into a central network as on the PS3.

We will eventually be able to hit a PlayStation Store-type service on the PSP, however. I recall their being reports of this being in the works following their closure of the Sony Connect service.

Some of the titles worth checking out include Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow, Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron (will be available separately and also bundled with a white PSP- should be out sometime in October), Castlevania: the Dracula X Chronicles, Silent Hill Origins, God of War: Chains of Olympus, Final Fantasy Tactics: the War of the Lions, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops +... it keeps going. there are a number of titles available/ coming for everyone's tastes.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    No, the PSP's online gaming is pretty much as it was on the PS2 (meaning you wind up setting up names on each game you play). There's no logging into a central network as on the PS3.

We will eventually be able to hit a PlayStation Store-type service on the PSP, however. I recall their being reports of this being in the works following their closure of the Sony Connect service.

Some of the titles worth checking out include Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow, Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron (will be available separately and also bundled with a white PSP- should be out sometime in October), Castlevania: the Dracula X Chronicles, Silent Hill Origins, God of War: Chains of Olympus, Final Fantasy Tactics: the War of the Lions, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops +... it keeps going. there are a number of titles available/ coming for everyone's tastes.

Ok. I didn't know about how the PS network functionality. I heard about the future PS Store for the PSP, but did you hear that there is a unified PSN service (With a single username) coming as well - like on the PS3? I am just curious if that is coming, I haven't heard that part.

I signed up to get a demo of the God of War PSP game a long time ago. I don't know when it was supposed to come in the mail, but hopefully soon (What timing, Playstation Blog just made a post about it! Crazy ;O). I also saw previews for the Silent Hill game, that looks awesome to me, probably a must buy. The last Silent Hill game (I'm ashamed to say) I bought, was probably on the PS1. It's been a long time. I don't know what happened there :p. Did you see the movie though? :eek:

Do the PS1 downloadable games - via the PS3 store - transfer to the PSP easily? Have you tried that with any of them yet? I am going to transfer Demolition Derby over first.

Also, one more question. Besides what comes with the Bundle I mentioned I was getting, are there any "Must Have" accessories for the PSP? Meaning anything that should have come with it, but you guys ended up having to buy later on? I think I just need to buy a case to keep it in, but what does everyone else recommend? Any specific things?
  • If you are planning to take the system along with you you may want to consider a carrying case such as the Logitech Playgear Pocket. I would also say pick up the USB cable for easy transfers- a normal cable will do, just look for an A-to-mini B cable. lastly, just for curiosity's sake maybe pick up the cable for output to the television.

I do remember that bit about the unified service- haven't seen much on it lately, however. It, along with the PSP-based Store, are supposedly coming in 2008. We may have to wait until the next E3 to see anything there.

Transfers are very easy- just connect via the USB cable, put the PSP into USB Mode and everything else is done on the PS3. It is a bit simpler now that the license is included inside the main game file and not separate as it was before. I gave it a test with Hot Shots Golf 2 (not worth the purchase, really) and Jumping Flash!

I'll be picking up the slim version myself soon- sold off my original to the daughter of a co-worker.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    If you are planning to take the system along with you you may want to consider a carrying case such as the Logitech Playgear Pocket. I would also say pick up the USB cable for easy transfers- a normal cable will do, just look for an A-to-mini B cable. lastly, just for curiosity's sake maybe pick up the cable for output to the television.

I do remember that bit about the unified service- haven't seen much on it lately, however. It, along with the PSP-based Store, are supposedly coming in 2008. We may have to wait until the next E3 to see anything there.

Glad to hear. That helps. One thing. I just wanted to make sure, the A to B mini cable, that is the same exact cable that I charge my PS3 Sixaxis with correct? I know there are so many different USB cables out there, just wanted to confirm that.
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    Glad to hear. That helps. One thing. I just wanted to make sure, the A to B mini cable, that is the same exact cable that I charge my PS3 Sixaxis with correct? I know there are so many different USB cables out there, just wanted to confirm that.

Yes, that IS the same cable. in fact, you could use that cable while not using it for your PS3 controller. you'd only need to use it for like however long while doing whatever you were doing (transferring music, games, videos, music etc) then you could just swap the cable back to the PS3s SIXAXIS. Just a thought is all, saves you paying extra for one just for your PSP when you've already got access to one :)

Jay
  • wo wo wo wo WO! Hold on there Flushy (cause of being flush with money...nevermind).

Come on, its my Bday, i'm allowed to spend some of that hard-earned summer job cash, that i was meant to be saving....:rolleyes:

there is a special limited edition PSP Lite now out (currently in Japan, but hopefully they'll bring it out over to the so called Western World as well).

Yeah, i've heard a lot about that, it sounds amazing !!!! I think i read that, it wasnt planned to be released over here until 2008 sometime, i may be wrong but that sounds correct to me.....??? :confused:

And it looks like Lyn and Jay have answered all your other queries so...Goodbye...
    And good luck with the PSP Slim MCW...:D
  • I read somewhere about the connectivity of a PSP to PS3 for driving games using the PSP's screen as a rear veiw mirror. True?
  • Jason F Staff said:
    Yes, that IS the same cable. Just a thought is all, saves you paying extra for one just for your PSP when you've already got access to one :)
    Jay

Thanks Jay. Good, a penny saved is a penny earned. Don't need another cable.

robcoxy said:
    And good luck with the PSP Slim MCW...:D

Thank you sir. I should have it in - hmm... carry the 1, about 21 hours :D

I'm really looking forward to it. Did anyone else sign up for that God of War demo that just shipped out? I did months ago, even though I didn't have a PSP :redface:. I planned to just stare at it for a 'lil while.

Drumstix said:
    I read somewhere about the connectivity of a PSP to PS3 for driving games using the PSP's screen as a rear veiw mirror. True?

Yes this is true. I am not 100% sure if any games have that functionality right now, but it is entirely possible. This was first brought up with "Formula One Championship Edition" for PS3. It was shown to be working at an E3 event, but is not in the actual game for some reason.

I'm sure you'll see it show up in a game sooner rather than later. Guess they want to work the kinks out.
  • Well. I got my PSP Slim 2K. It's great. But I haven't played it yet, so I have yet to see just how great. It's charging right now, probably for another hour or so before I can use it.

I'll post a pic of the "Unbox" like all these internet folks do nowadays. I also bought a couple of things separately for it.

Be back later to talk more about it. ;)
  • Must be a day for buying because i got a Wii today!!
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    Must be a day for buying because i got a Wii today!!

Congratulations Jane. Don't forget to post a picture of your Mii here when you make one. Did you pick up any games with it?

Here are some pictures of my new PSP Slim, for anyone looking to buy a bundle. Finally got to play it, decided to play Daxter first (Comes with the bundle). It's very nice.

Front View (Flash was on. That was smart of me, huh?)
    Back View (Flash was off. Not a whole lot better. But hey, it's got a Wii remote strap on there, so I'm ready to almost drop it, but not all the way!)
    What all I got with it + What I bought separately (I used my camera's widescreen photostitching function to make this. So that's why it'll look a little goofy :mellow:).

I wish the sound was louder on this PSP, but aside from that, I'm ready to go.

One thing I'm not getting. I wanted to remotely start my PS3 folding program, and then leave the remote play to do something else on my PSP. It doesn't look like that is possible is it? Because when I tried, it closed the folding program, and sent my PS3 back to the main home screen.
  • Got Wii sports, resident evil 4, trauma centre and paper mario!!

Its wicked i love it!!
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    Got Wii sports, resident evil 4, trauma centre and paper mario!!

Its wicked i love it!!

You racked up! Sound like you picked some good ones :) Nurse, suture those wounds (You'll be hearing a lot of that on the 'ole Trauma center) quickly!

Now don't hurt yourself playing Wii Baseball ;).
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    ...Now don't hurt yourself playing Wii Baseball ;).

I'd say the worst one is Bowling. I've smacked my hand against my leg and against things on the floor many a time doing the bowling movement.
    God it don't half hurt.
  • The baseball one is really hard!! I cant time my swings at all - I love the golf and bowling tho!! Tiff can hardly move his arm this morning!!
  • PSP Lite or PSP Brick? Did consider doing a trade in for the new one but not much selling point apart from a bit extra onboard memory & the ability to connect the new PSPlite to your TV. Plus I felt that the build quality is light & cheap & gaming for me was giving my hand & wrist aches after 15mins so I'm keeping to the bulky version. I do pick up Jane's DS once in a while for Mario & Brain Training.

PSP - good all rounder media platform, internet, wireless play, video, photos, music.

DS - straight forward gaming with the touchy twist
  • My PSP Slim has also just been ordered... Its going to take around 2 weeks for my store to get the stock in but its sure going to be worth it....:D

It looks very nice indeed in the pictures MCW....:)

And as your all talking about the WII, have any of you got Zelda:The twilight Princess.... Its really the only decent game i have for the WII at the moment.... Excite Truck is dissappointing and WII sports is ok for a one-off messabout to me.... I havent been too interested in any others as my main focus is on the PS3 and PSP....
    The only game i can say i'm truly looking forward to on the WII is metroid prime 3: Corruption...... Anyone else.....

Edit :This is what i meant too post :rolleyes:
  • robcoxy said:
    ...And as your all talking about the WII, have any of you got Zelda:The twilight Princess...

I've got it, I've played it, and I've completed it fully 100% with maximum hearts possible. The last boss is absolutely p*** easy. The hardest part is on the horse where Zelda is shooting her enchanted arrows at him. Once you knock him off his horse and have to fight mano a mano, tete a tete, the game is over more or less as soon as that fight starts.

I might get that MySims though, it looks brilliantly hilarious :D or should that be hilariously brilliant? :confused:

Just you wait though Rob, Mario Galaxy will be out VERY soon, and that looks amazing.

On a side note...Time Crisis 4 is going to be out on PS3. Wonder if we'll have like a G-Con 3 gun for that game. Can you imagine it? A G-Con gun with both rumble AND tilt in it, now THAT would be amazing ;)
  • The last boss is absolutely p*** easy.

Havent even got there yet Lol..... Last time i played it i saved a load of kids from a house in those woods, that have been struck by twilight or something Lol... Dont laugh i bet thats so early through the game.....
    I loved the original zeldas...So much..... Twilight Princess didnt even come close to those games..... Ocarina of time and Majoras mask were something special too...:D

Just you wait though Rob, Mario Galaxy will be out VERY soon, and that looks amazing.

I do love that italian plumber...:) Yeah i'll probably get that too, maybe 2nd hand, but i'm afraid the WII just doesnt rock my boat, most of the time....:rolleyes:

Time Crisis 4 is going to be out on PS3. Wonder if we'll have like a G-Con 3 gun for that game. Can you imagine it? A G-Con gun with both rumble AND tilt in it, now THAT would be amazing

Amazing is an understatement, THAT would be Incredible !!!!!!! :D
  • robcoxy said:
    ...Amazing is an understatement, THAT would be Incredible !!!!!!! :D

Sooo...I guess you'll be getting that game as well then Rob? I tell you what, if it's possible, how about meeting online for a little co-op action? Try not to get killed too early on though, ok man? ;) hehe
  • Sooo...I guess you'll be getting that game as well then Rob? I tell you what, if it's possible, how about meeting online for a little co-op action? Try not to get killed too early on though, ok man?

Of course. And Yeah sure, you just focus on yourself, dont worry about me, I'll be just Fine.....;):D
  • robcoxy said:
    ...just focus on yourself, dont worry about me, I'll be just Fine.....;):D

ooh, that's the way. You been to shooting boot camp? I hope you can actually hit the targets within a couple of shots as opposed to wasting 100s of bullets just to kill a couple of enemies :eek: lol
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    Congratulations Jane. Don't forget to post a picture of your Mii here when you make one. Did you pick up any games with it?

Here are some pictures of my new PSP Slim, for anyone looking to buy a bundle. Finally got to play it, decided to play Daxter first (Comes with the bundle). It's very nice.

Front View (Flash was on. That was smart of me, huh?)
    Back View (Flash was off. Not a whole lot better. But hey, it's got a Wii remote strap on there, so I'm ready to almost drop it, but not all the way!)
    What all I got with it + What I bought separately (I used my camera's widescreen photostitching function to make this. So that's why it'll look a little goofy :mellow:).

I wish the sound was louder on this PSP, but aside from that, I'm ready to go.

One thing I'm not getting. I wanted to remotely start my PS3 folding program, and then leave the remote play to do something else on my PSP. It doesn't look like that is possible is it? Because when I tried, it closed the folding program, and sent my PS3 back to the main home screen.

Im glad you bought a PSP silver slim, personally i dont like the n-ds games so i would go with the PSP anyday good choice.
    i just replaced my black fat PSP with a new silver slim PSP like two weeks ago pretty much use it on the daily basics cant get enough of it its truly like the 8th wonder of the world, looks like this thing just dropped from the future or something hot stuff.
    also the loading times are almost like none existing pretty close to PS2/PS3 now i will post a pic soon, when i get something to snap a photo with.
    congrants and enjoy. :o
  • Personally I don't believe the DS Lite is incredibly lovely. Yes there is a variety of games to play, but not too many that are incredibly interesting (save Nintendogs and WarioWare Touch)

I'd say go with PSP.;)
  • I have both a DS Lite and a PSP and both are pretty nice. Each have their own games that I want to play, though the DS actually has sated me more with decent RPGs than the PSP has so far. I find it fun to go to Circuit City over here to find cheap games for both (cause they tend to not sell out of the better games).

I think you made a good choice with the PSP, though I wouldn't sell the DS short. It has quite a few decent games not from Nintendo, but the future looks bright for both. Obviously I am late with you already making the purchase and all. Just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.
  • You been to shooting boot camp?

Yeah, i'll give you the address if you want.....;)

I hope you can actually hit the targets within a couple of shots as opposed to wasting 100s of bullets just to kill a couple of enemies

Like i said wait and see, the boot camp training has paid off nicely....;)
  • Finally got the PSP Slim today after getting some money for my birthday.....:D

It is very nice indeed !!!!! So small and lite compared to the old PSP, and it has a totally new and fresh...futuristic.....feel.....
    Got a free game with it aswell (Metal Gear Solid Portable OPs)...........

Was a little dissappointed that it didnt come with a memory card, but hey i'll just use the one in my original PSP.......:rolleyes:

Anyway overall, its making me very happy, and the improved loading times and sharper graphics are really taking effect...........:D

PSP Slim and 1 game for £135.99, cant go wrong.......(Dont call me flushy again Jason Lol.....;))

Anyway, Very happy with my New PSP Slim & Lite.......
  • [quote=robcoxy;47583]...PSP Slim and 1 game for
  • Er, did I just hear a toilet being "FLUSHed"?

Oh brother !!!!!!!! :laugh::laugh:

That was low Jason, really low......Lol......;):laugh:
  • the ds has to restart itself after everything. the graffics arent great. i would rather have a psp
  • Yepp especially with the amount of quality games on it now and in the near future.:D
    I hear the DS has had nothing to shout about for agesssss.......
  • robcoxy said:
    Yepp especially with the amount of quality games on it now and in the near future.:D
    I hear the DS has had nothing to shout about for agesssss.......

I havent seen a good game on the nds yet, just look at the games coming out in 2008, theres nothing good for nds on PSP you got God of War and FF7-Crisis Core 2 AAA games good enough to buy a PSP over the nds.
  • Jast3r Rogu3 said:
    I havent seen a good game on the nds yet, just look at the games coming out in 2008, theres nothing good for nds on PSP you got God of War and FF7-Crisis Core 2 AAA games good enough to buy a PSP over the nds.

Crisis Core is the only reason I would really want to buy a PSP.:p
  • if the psp had 2 analogue sticks i would say psp however it dosent so i would have to say ds i love advance wars aswell quality game.
  • I havent seen a good game on the nds yet, just look at the games coming out in 2008, theres nothing good for nds on PSP you got God of War and FF7-Crisis Core 2 AAA games good enough to buy a PSP over the nds.

Guna be quality games.....And yeah i dont like any DS games either really......:D

And Sfjp the R button works well enough as the second Analogue stick........:D

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion