PS2 Online Gamers Meeting Area
  • What I am trying to organize here is a complete list of what games we can play online so we can organize a APi online gaming event.

Please list all your games that you can play online, myself I have...
    • Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
    • Flatout
    • Hot Shots Golf Fore!
    • Risk
    • Destruction Derby Arenas
    What I am thinking is that we will organize a weekend. We can specify a lobby for APi and post a password here, if applicable.
  • Wonderful idea Rex, I've done some online gaming, but find I have more fun with someone I know. I feel like I know quite a few of you here on API.

Here's my list, some I'm good at some I've never played online. BTW I do have and use Broadband.

Burnout 3 : Takedown
    Burnout Revenge
    ESPN NFL 2K5
    Final Fantasy XI
    Hot Shots Golf Fore
    Killzone
    Lord Of The Rings : The Return Of The King
    Madden NFL Football '06
    Major League Baseball 2K5
    Medal Of Honor : Rising Sun
    Midnight Club II
    Midnight Club 3 : DUB Edition
    Mortal Kombat Deception
    Ratchet : Deadlocked
    Ratchet & Clank : Up Your Arsenal
    S.O.C.O.M. U.S. Navy SEALs
    S.O.C.O.M. II U.S. Navy SEALs
    SSX 3
    Star Wars Battlefront
    Street Racing Syndicate
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
    Tony Hawk's Underground
    Tony Hawk's Underground 2
  • For all of those gamers who play online, I have now added an area in your PROFILE for you to include the name you use online for both Playstation 2 and Xbox Live - this should make it easier for you to play with oter gamers on this site.

Go to the MYCONTROLS area to update your profile.
  • I play online on xbox live. If any of you do my gamertag is VpX Ev1L. I play on a MLG team for Halo 2.
  • Decided to pin this thread to hopefully get more of the members try to get together on the gaming.

You can see my gamertag for Live, I haven't played much on it other than sme Bankshot Billiards and recently downloaded Uno (my online time is really limited thanks to work). As for the PS2 I haven't gone online with it at all for months but I have recently got hold of Hot Shots Golf Fore again so I will be getting practiced up again on it.

• I play final fantasy 11 online if any of you play it im on the Ramah server and my username is sukasa see you there :)
  • Just noticed this......

I play online....

Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 (Diavlos)

EA (Diavlos1976)

........more to be added.
  • I Got High Speed Internet (1.5mbps) and a 100mb lan so im made
    the only online game i have is T.H.U.G for pstwo
    i go by [TOAD]MindPhreak
  • I have

Metal Gear Solid 3:Subsistence
    Final Fantasy XI
  • Battlefield 2 modern combat, poss the best online game there is on ps2 at the moment, if you have not got iy buy it costs about 8 ponds you will not be disapointed, online gameplay is brill :)
  • A quick question about online gameplay. I have recently tried to play Rachet & Clank 3 (PS2 title) on my PS3 and mostly the game runs fine except a bit of lag in video to audio sync. during cut scenes. Anyway, I was curious if anyone has ever got any PS2 online capable game to run on a PS3 ? Not so much a huge issue but the "multiplayer" in R&C-3 looks like it would be pretty fun!
  • does anybody have madden 08 for PS2 if so let me know so maybe we can play online my persona account name on madden is Zebraman 15
  • Rex77 said:
    What I am trying to organize here is a complete list of what games we can play online so we can organize a APi online gaming event.

Please list all your games that you can play online, myself I have...
    • Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
    • Flatout
    • Hot Shots Golf Fore!
    • Risk
    • Destruction Derby Arenas
    What I am thinking is that we will organize a weekend. We can specify a lobby for APi and post a password here, if applicable.

THE GAME DAY IS A EVENT THAT COMES EVREY 2 YEARS AND IS THIS YEAR

SEE GAME DAY
  • pls can u help am just a new user cant connect my ps2 system online i gat landline internet connection. can u pls help and tell me wat to do? thank you my mail is [email]ahmedmoh37@gmail.com[/email]
  • Well The only game I play Online is:

FIFA 2008 on PS2

I used to play FIFA 2006 online but since the servers are no more available i went FIFA 2008!... FIFA 4 LIFE! (**ALTHOUGH i would like to get battlefield as well That is also my Favorite**)

Who wants to challenge me_

EA gamertag: SoccerMania08P

[email]ablincoln09@hotmail.com[/email]
  • [QUOTE=SoccerMania08P;57981]Well The only game I play Online is:

as for me i play:

1-resident evil outbreak file2
    2-Winning eleven pes2008 13
    3-call of duty 3

thanks for you...
  • What I want to do is set up a gaming place for the people with a ps2 with these games.

[/LIST] Nascar Thunder 2004[LIST=1]
    [/LIST] MLB 06 The Show
  • BIG,

I am sure Lyndon will move this post to the appropriate area, but rest assured, there are still PLENTY of gamers here who own and use the PS2 (myself included, but I don;t have the games you mentioned), so chances are you will find a few members here who are willing to hook up with you.
  • Lucifer said:
    BIG,

I am sure Lyndon will move this post to the appropriate area, but rest assured, there are still PLENTY of gamers here who own and use the PS2 (myself included, but I don;t have the games you mentioned), so chances are you will find a few members here who are willing to hook up with you.

Do you mind letting them know about this?
  • Already done. Guess you didn't notice we have a pinned thread for this sort of thing. ;)

I have a feeling, though, those two games you mention no longer have online play going in them.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Already done. Guess you didn't notice we have a pinned thread for this sort of thing. ;)

I have a feeling, though, those two games you mention no longer have online play going in them.

But those are the only games I have that go online and I'm not going back to the U.S to buy new ones until December!!!!:o :o :o
  • i play area 51 ,socom 3,champions return to arms,madden 2009,m.k.a,killzone ,
    all under the name dove218

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion