coke or pepsi wats better
  • ok coke or pepsi whats nicer?

pepsi is sweeter but i like coke the best
  • When I was growing up my Dad was a CFO for coke and worked out of their HQ in Atlanta. So I am a little biased towards coke, but I really do think it tastes better.

I haven't drank any soda in a long time though.
  • There both really nice but Pepsi just edges it for me, i love it chilled. :D :D

My favourite Soda/Pop, ("Pop", thats "kind of" what its called in the U.K), has got to be Cherry Coke, that beats normal coke and normal Pepsi anyday.
  • we got cherry coke and vanilla coke and last year we had lime coke.

and my mum calls it pop but in aus we call it fizzy mostly
  • we got cherry coke and vanilla coke and last year we had lime coke.

and my mum calls it pop but in aus we call it fizzy mostly

Yeah we got vanilla coke aswell thats really nice, does anyone know what the drink "Irn Bru" is, if you do try it its really nice. ;) :D

Thats nice to know that australia is a lot like the U.K, just a heck of a lot warmer and some awesome beaches (i'll ignore the sharks though). I'm so jealous. :( Lol. :)
  • what's up with ''ketchup'' ITS CALLED TOMATO SAUCE lol :) :) :) :)

year aint meny good beaches in the UK and then there all bl0|)y freezing. how the hell do u live with out surfing?

aussi aussi aussi oi oi oi
  • we got a $h!thouse train line compered to the london 1. my bro lives in richmond we visit him like every 2 years.
  • i actually don't like either. i don't drink soda, but if i had to choose, i would say PEPSI just because it was the last one I had when I was like 5 haha. what about Sprite or 7-Up?
  • Anybody drink red mountain dew? I used to love the stuff.
  • what's up with ''ketchup'' ITS CALLED TOMATO SAUCE lol

year aint meny good beaches in the UK and then there all bl0|)y freezing. how the hell do u live with out surfing?

Yer tomato sauce. Lol :)
    I like surfing, but as there are not many beaches i havent really ever really got into surfing and wanted to do it that much. I only surf on holiday, thats all.
    There are a lot of good, hardcore surfers in the U.K though, who always brave the cold $h!t weather in the U.K. Good on them.

i actually don't like either. i don't drink soda, but if i had to choose, i would say PEPSI just because it was the last one I had when I was like 5 haha. what about Sprite or 7-Up?

LOL. :) Sprite im not very keen on, but 7-ups good. :D
    I like irn bru the best and cherry coke. Also powerade is good even though it isnt a soda/fizzy drink.

Anybody drink red mountain dew? I used to love the stuff.

I've never heard of it. Lol. Or have i ????
    I'm not quite sure i might have had it before... Whats it taste like ??
  • Its like a cherry flavor added to mountain dew. I suppose they take the cherry flavor thats in shirley temples and cherry coke which is called grenadine and added it to Mountain Dew.
  • i dono but i like 7-up
  • yeah 7-up is good
  • Mike C STAFF said:
    Its like a cherry flavor added to mountain dew. I suppose they take the cherry flavor thats in shirley temples and cherry coke which is called grenadine and added it to Mountain Dew.

O right, no i dont think ive tryed it ??? :confused:

Yeah 7-UPs pretty good.:p
  • i say that coke is always#1
  • I Hate Coke but LOVE diet coke!!!!!!
  • i h8 diet coke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lime coke is the best then pepsi and vanilla. followed by chery coke witch is is just as bad as diet
  • I ent a big fan of diet coke too !!!!...

I'd say #1 cherry coke, pepsi, vanilla coke, Irn Bru, powerade, tango, pepsi max then coke zero. :)

They have to be chilled !!!!! Lol
  • whats with coke zero and diet coke they seem the same to me.
  • WHAT? THE SAME? HOW DARE YOU?
    There is one very BIG difference...Diet Coke has no added Sugars, just natural sugars, where as Coke Zero has "Zero Sugar" as the adverts state.
    Basically, Coke Zero is just like Coke or Diet Coke when it goes flat and loses all its Fizz :o
  • Coke zero and diet coke taste completely different - coke zero is minging!!
  • I think Coke zero tastes much better than Diet coke. :D
    I hate Diet coke .......
    :)
  • Ive had a thing for diest pepsi recently and i never really liked that

I used to love Diet Virgin Cola but havent seen that on the shelves for years. It used to come in a funny shaped bottle supposedy moddelled on Pamela Anderson
  • Does anyone hate the cheap rip-off Cola's that you find everywhere nowadays, that taste DIRTY !!!
    I really hate them, they don't taste right. :(
  • I do. Rip offs are horrible. The only ones that taste halfway decent are the rip offs for Dr. Pepper.

Speaking of Dr. Pepper, thats a fine drink itself.
  • To the poster who said do you like Red Mountain Dew. I love the stuff. It's called Mountain Dew: Code Red, and it's my favorite soft drink. I enjoy all cherry flavored drinks, though there aren't too many to choose from. I drink way too many soft drinks, but I can't help myself. I drink several bottles of water every day, so I figure it balances out.

So, for me my list of favs would be:

#1 Mountain Dew: Code Red. It's quite literally "the bomb". I had to bring back that phrase just to describe this drink. :D
    #2 Cheerwine
    #3 Regular Mountain Dew
    #4 Coca Cola Cherry
    #5 Regular Coca Cola
    #6 Dr. Pepper (It burns ones throat - doesn't it?)
    #7 Fanta Orange - (Wanna Fanta?)

So yeah, Pepsi didn't even make it on my list ;)
  • I do. Rip offs are horrible. The only ones that taste halfway decent are the rip offs for Dr. Pepper.

Speaking of Dr. Pepper, thats a fine drink itself.

Yeah, DR peppers gooddddddddd....

So, for me my list of favs would be:

#1 Mountain Dew: Code Red. It's quite literally "the bomb". I had to bring back that phrase just to describe this drink.
    #2 Cheerwine
    #3 Regular Mountain Dew
    #4 Coca Cola Cherry
    #5 Regular Coca Cola
    #6 Dr. Pepper (It burns ones throat - doesn't it?)
    #7 Fanta Orange - (Wanna Fanta?)

A tasty list Lol :laugh:..
    Pepsi has to be on the list somewhere though... :D
  • robcoxy said:
    Pepsi has to be on the list somewhere though...

Yep, it's number 15 on my list, right below Snapple - *bleeeck* ;)
  • oh yer we hade mountain dew code red for like 2 months i never got to tri it :(

well my list isent so big coz i dont drink fizzi much but i still love the stuff.

#1 lime coke
    #2 lemon squash [somthing that doesnt seem to exist in the uk]#3
    #3 coke
    #4 mountain dew
    #5 lemon lime & biters
    #6 lemonade
    #7 pepsi

as for dr pepper and fanta i h8 em thats right i h8 dr pepper bet im the only 1 that does.
  • robcoxy said:

Pepsi has to be on the list somewhere though... :D

Yeah, its on there right after dirt flavored water, lol.
  • Mike C STAFF said:
    Yeah, its on there right after dirt flavored water, lol.

Hey, what can i say. I'm sorry but I like dirt-flavoured water..:p

Lol...:D

#1 lime coke
    #2 lemon squash [somthing that doesnt seem to exist in the uk]#3
    #3 coke
    #4 mountain dew
    #5 lemon lime & biters
    #6 lemonade
    #7 pepsi

Yeah, i don't know what lemon flavoured squash is ??? Lol.
    Do you have blackcurrant juice over in Australia... Legendary stuff...
  • My favorites:
    1. Dr. Pepper (it really does make the world taste better)
    2. Snapple Fruit Punch (it's not a soda, but it's a good drink)
    3. IBC Rootbeer
    4. Sarsaparilla
    5. Pepsi
    6. Cherry Coke
    7. Orange Crush
  • yer we got black current juice

I H8 FANTA
  • lemon squash is like lemonaid but its got more real lemons in it.
    it's like lift but nicer
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    Yep, it's number 15 on my list, right below Snapple - *bleeeck* ;)

Haha hey! Snapple rocks!:)
  • u ask 4 a lemon shush and they put a lemon im a juicer in england YUK:huh:

but we dont hav jacket potatos in aus:( or bagels :(

BUT WE GOT ROO meat :p no we realy do
  • martin jd said:
    ...BUT WE GOT ROO meat :p no we realy do

I presume that comes from only ones that have died naturally or been hit and killed by a car etc...
    Or are they actually slaughtered like cows and sheep and pigs etc?
  • martin jd said:
    BUT WE GOT ROO meat :p no we realy do

That right there would be a reason for me to want to come down under. Atop many other reasons like watching the toilet water flush the other way.

Have you ever had Moose Meat though?!? My grampa in Alaska has hunted quite a few moose in his time and sends my family moose meat every year at Christmas time.

It's sooooo good!!;)

Jason F Staff said:
    I presume that comes from only ones that have died naturally or been hit and killed by a car etc...

Honestly Jay, you'd rather eat ROADKILL than clean killed meat? Blegh!!
  • yer we got black current juice

Good, its nice stuff isn't it..:)

lemon squash is like lemonaid but its got more real lemons in it.
    it's like lift but nicer

Sounds nice..

but we dont hav jacket potatos in aus or bagels

You're not missing out on anything with jacket potatoes, but bagels are nice...

Bet, they're hunted in the wild, like foxes in england. (Its banned now btw).
    Thats sick though really roo meat, they can't be slaughtered like cows can they, thats wrong. I thought you ozzies loved you roos.
    What does roo meat taste like by the way. :confused:
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Haha hey! Snapple rocks!:)

Maybe you're right, honestly I've only tasted Snapple one time in my life.

It was some weird Strawberry/Cherry/Cranberry Tea "liquid" that was a free sample. Lol, from that day forward, I promised that I would NEVER drink Snapple again. Oh God, I get cold chills just thinking about it :crybaby:.
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    Maybe you're right, honestly I've only tasted Snapple one time in my life.

It was some weird Strawberry/Cherry/Cranberry Tea "liquid" that was a free sample.

Well there's your problem right there! You should try the fruit punch ones. They're REALLY good!!
  • they are shot wild but i think there is a limit to how often/ how meny u can kill
    and killing red kangaroos is band
  • oh and i liked jacket potatos if there cooked right once i had 1 that was ash in side yuk
  • It was some weird Strawberry/Cherry/Cranberry Tea "liquid" that was a free sample. Lol, from that day forward, I promised that I would NEVER drink Snapple again. Oh God, I get cold chills just thinking about it .

Snapple sounds great. Lol.. :laugh:

they are shot wild but i think there is a limit to how often/ how meny u can kill
    and killing red kangaroos is band

Yeah thought so, do many ozzies eat roo meat, or is it just maybe for a one-off occasion..
    Red kangaroos must be like Red squirells in England, a protected species. :)

oh and i liked jacket potatos if there cooked right once i had 1 that was ash in side yuk

I don't like jacket potatoes non-stop. Lol.. You should have a bacon sandwich instead, i love a good bacon sandwich.. :D
  • robcoxy said:
    ..Yeah thought so, do many ozzies eat roo meat, or is it just maybe for a one-off occasion..
    Red kangaroos must be like Red squirells in England, a protected species. :)...:D

Yeah, damn Grey Squirrels. We all blame you Americans, they came from over there, lol :P

Seriously though, did you hear in the news a couple months ago, Rob? About up in Scotland they were being culled weren't they because they were getting too close to where the UKs biggest concentration Red Squirrels live.
    I don't condone killing animals, but if something wasn't/isn't done then we will lose the Red Squirrel forever.

As for the Roo meat...I was wondering MJD, do they have like Joey meat? i know it sounds stupid, but we eat Lamb which is baby Sheep, so jus wondering if you eat baby Kangaroos. I doubt it very much, but thought I'd raise the question anyway.
  • nope no joey meat.

umm bacon sandwich does it hav bacon,tomato and lettuce oh and mayo on top coz we call them B.L.Ts in aus.

oh and blts would be like 3ed fav food no 4th

1.pasta italian's rule in every way exept soccer/football THEY CHEATED AND BAGGED OUT THE FRENCH DUDES MUM!!!! but the rule in every other way

2. sushi i love sushi

3. pizza

4. BLTs
  • u guys got potato wedges i love them

oh and oz isn't alwase sunny the last 3 days u wouldn't know were u were the uk or aus but mostly its warm and sunny all year round were in a 7 year drought but then newcastle got realy bad floods.

my aunty when she was in london seid you guys are in a drought coz the under ground water supply is almost empty that true?
  • Yeah, damn Grey Squirrels. We all blame you Americans, they came from over there, lol

Seriously though, did you hear in the news a couple months ago, Rob? About up in Scotland they were being culled weren't they because they were getting too close to where the UKs biggest concentration Red Squirrels live.
    I don't condone killing animals, but if something wasn't/isn't done then we will lose the Red Squirrel forever.

America, your responsible for the death of thousands of innocent, red squirells, i can't believe you would be so cruel..... :( Why :(.. Lol.
    But seriously, why did you bring em over here, guys... Lol.

Yeah, i heard about the cull, there are hard fellings about the grey squirell everywhere in the UK. I can see why though, no offense to the grey squirells but they are considerably uglier, than the cute, little old Reds, you sometimes see in the park, nibbling on acorns, and not giving you an evil look like the grey ones do. Lol.
    I agree i wouldn't ever get any kind of pleasure, or nice feeling about a slaughter of any animal, and i could never bring myself to do it to be honest, there both innocent in a way.. But the grey squirells, killed off the red squirells, so its Karma in a way isn't it...
    I've got a better idea, we should train up an army of RED NINJA SQUIRELLS, and they shall have their vengeance.. Lol. :laugh:

The "Red Resistance", Lol...

umm bacon sandwich does it hav bacon,tomato and lettuce oh and mayo on top coz we call them B.L.Ts in aus.

oh and blts would be like 3ed fav food no 4th

1.pasta italian's rule in every way exept soccer/football THEY CHEATED AND BAGGED OUT THE FRENCH DUDES MUM!!!! but the rule in every other way

2. sushi i love sushi

3. pizza

4. BLTs

Nope, just a plain bacon sandwich, with tomato sauce...
    Thats the way i like it..:)

Italian food is OK, i only like bolognese thats it..
    My favourite 4 meals would be..

1. Burger with chips and "salad", (got to go healthy, right)...

2. Pizza !! preferably a takeaway from Pizza Hut..

3. Pancakes !!!

4. Gotta be fried chicken and Chips...

u guys got potato wedges i love them

oh and oz isn't alwase sunny the last 3 days u wouldn't know were u were the uk or aus but mostly its warm and sunny all year round were in a 7 year drought but then newcastle got realy bad floods.

my aunty when she was in london seid you guys are in a drought coz the under ground water supply is almost empty that true?

We have potato wedges but i prefer chips to be honest, there still nice though...

The weather in Britain is a bit weird at the moment, we had about 1-2 weeks of solid sunshine, and hot temperatures, very hot to us brits, but to you ozzies its probably nothing, it was about 25 degrees..
    And now for the past about 4 days we've had storms and solid rain.. There hasn't been any major floods i've heard of, but i'm sure a lot of places have been flooded...
    There wasn't a drought though, but there was last summer, the water was drying up big time, there was a hosepipe ban and everything Lol.. I don't no about Londons underground supply though, probably was down last summer but it hasn't been since...
    How do you ozzies survive, after about a month of Sunshine in the UK, we have a drought, but you have solid, extreme heat for 7 years !! And you haven't ran out of water yet !!!

I blame all this weather on Global warming.. Lol..
    If theres such a thing...
  • 25 is a normal day all year round but in summer we get 30 degrees new years day last year was sooooo hot it was the 2nd hottest day recorded in aus.
  • martin jd said:
    25 is a normal day all year round but in summer we get 30 degrees new years day last year was sooooo hot it was the 2nd hottest day recorded in aus.

In 2005, Britain had a major heatwave, temperatures reached up to around 37degrees.. :o :cool:

I think a couple of thousand people died, because of the heat. Mostly elderly people if i remember correctly.. I'm not joking by the way.. :redface: :(

Do you remember it Jay. ??
  • robcoxy said:
    ...Do you remember it Jay. ??

Do I remember it? DO I REMEMBER IT?
    Er no, I was sleeping when that happened
    haha
    No, seriously I remember that.
    What about the complete opposite?
    Do you remember er I think was about 1989, when we had a foot of snow practically everywhere throughout the country in er December I think it was?
    That's the first, and only time, we've had that much snow where I live in my entire lifetime, well since I can remember anyway. I was like 6 then, so can't remember anything like that before then.
  • Jason F Staff said:
    Do I remember it? DO I REMEMBER IT?
    Er no, I was sleeping when that happened
    haha
    No, seriously I remember that.
    What about the complete opposite?
    Do you remember er I think was about 1989, when we had a foot of snow practically everywhere throughout the country in er December I think it was?
    That's the first, and only time, we've had that much snow where I live in my entire lifetime, well since I can remember anyway. I was like 6 then, so can't remember anything like that before then.

Do i remember it? DO I REMEMBER IT ?
    Er no i was writing my xmas list to Santa, when that happened. :laugh:
    Lol, Na i do too..

It was great, weren't it, thats the most snow i've ever seen in my whole life!!
    I remember it came up past my knees when i went outside at like 5am in the morning.. I must of bin only 3-4 ft high anyway..:rolleyes:

The most snow i've ever seen since then was like 6 inches of snow in February, or something like that. And everything literally came to a standstill in Britain. Thats how unprepared we are for Snow. Thats what i love about Britain.. :laugh::p
  • robcoxy said:
    Do i remember it? DO I REMEMBER IT ?
    Er no i was writing my xmas list to Santa, when that happened. :laugh:
    Lol, Na i do too..

It was great, weren't it, thats the most snow i've ever seen in my whole life!!
    I remember it came up past my knees when i went outside at like 5am in the morning.. I must of bin only 3-4 ft high anyway..:rolleyes:

The most snow i've ever seen since then was like 6 inches of snow in February, or something like that. And everything literally came to a standstill in Britain. Thats how unprepared we are for Snow. Thats what i love about Britain.. :laugh::p

Yeah, well we never get snow here do we? Well not when we're supposed to.
    I don't think I can remember us having a White Christmas like EVER, or was there snow on Christmas Day then? I can't remember.
    All I remember mostly is going up to my Primary School's Christmas Fair and then walking into town. My socks got absolutley soaked and so did my legs from like my knees ish downwards.

I just wish every Christmas was a white one. They're so magical and whatnot; for both children and adults.
  • im writing this on my psp its so so aaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaarg my pc is busted

on new years it was like 45-60 *C
    The most snow i've eva seen was that ice stuff u get when snow melts & refreezes =( :(
  • Jason F Staff said:
    Yeah, well we never get snow here do we? Well not when we're supposed to.
    I don't think I can remember us having a White Christmas like EVER, or was there snow on Christmas Day then? I can't remember.
    All I remember mostly is going up to my Primary School's Christmas Fair and then walking into town. My socks got absolutley soaked and so did my legs from like my knees ish downwards.

I just wish every Christmas was a white one. They're so magical and whatnot; for both children and adults.

Ahhh bless your little cotton socks Lol.......
    Everyone loves a white christmas. :D
    Shame i cant ever remember having one either Jay.:rolleyes:

And Martinjd 45-60* is absolutely boiling. How did you survive. :eek:
    That is extremeeee.

Its called sleet by the way. The snow that melts then refreezes. ;)
  • Dr. Pepper is my prescription to good times.
    bawls is better.
    'nuff said.
  • Coke all the way fools!!
  • robcoxy said:
    Does anyone hate the cheap rip-off Cola's that you find everywhere nowadays, that taste DIRTY !!!
    I really hate them, they don't taste right. :(

We have several coke rip offs here.

Right now though, we have a coke rip off from the Simpsons movie. The Buzz Cola. Anyone actually tasted it? I'm too sick of coke now that I won't even try any coke type drinks anymore.
  • I like Pepsi Max more
  • Have any of you had vault? The drink is okay, but they have some of the funniest commercials on tv.
  • Another thing to add is that wene a coke gets hot it still taste quite alright, but just about any pepsi product gets hot it just doesn't taste right!
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    We have several coke rip offs here.

Right now though, we have a coke rip off from the Simpsons movie. The Buzz Cola. Anyone actually tasted it? I'm too sick of coke now that I won't even try any coke type drinks anymore.

You actually have Buzz Cola from the simpsons... Omg if we had it in the UK i'd try it.........;) :p
  • I will always prefer Coke, but sometimes im in the mood for pepsi - and its it pepsi it has to be PepsiMAX. i dont like normal pepsi lol.
  • If a gun was held to my head.....I would have to choose Pepsi. Every time I drink coke, i'm burping foam up for an hour or so. I hate that.
  • Well id go with Coke over pepsi, not a big fan of 7up though, id have to say that my favorite kind of soda is anything orange, dont care too much about brand, cept fanta is almost too sweet for me
  • Pepsi. All out in front by itself. Nothing even comes close.

Y'all are ignorant, btw. :D
  • im a bit resticted on what i can drink due to been diabetic,so ive really on drank diet pepsi for the past few years,not to keen on diet coke (NASTY TASTE).
    I did love cherry coke tried the diet cherry one but that was just plain wrong:tongue:
  • no a keen fan of either can feel it rottin my teeth each sip i have though i would say pepsi got slightly more taste coke just seems to taste of fizziness and sugar while pepsi seems to have a proper taste.
  • i think that pepsi is way better than coke. to me it has a more coke taste than coke does. and my favorite soda is CC Lemon. its a japanese soda. but its awsome
  • I grew up on Pepsi. That is what I drink the most. ;) julie
  • I only drink wine, beer, water and fresh juice hehe I dislike both.
  • when i eat lunch i drink pepsi...but when i eat dinner i drink coka cola...
    plus..when im out with my friends i drink mountain dew..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion